Living with a vampire

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

-'' Nothing, nothing '' I smiled.

-'' Kim '' Kai called me, i looked at him -'' What? '' I asked. four men stepped forward, SeHun, Kai, D.O and Kris.

 

wait... isn't it supposed to be Lay rather than Kris?

 

-'' Didn't Kyung So say that he choose Lay to stay? '' I asked as polite as i could. Kris looked a little bit upset but smiled and said -'' Ah, I was thinking of taking Lays place cuz no one will discipline these three, if you don't want then- ''.

-'' No, no ,no it's not that I'm against you staying here '' I said trying to not make him feel not wanted.

-'' I'll talk to Kyung So if it's okay with it '' I said, i looked at Lay, he met my eyes and smiled. I looked at all of them and sat up straight.

-'' Then how long will you guys stay until the group change? '' I asked.

-'' It will change in every one week, and it might also depend on our schedule, some of us might go to different countries to represent EXO K and M, and there are times when we all might go together... so we are still thinking on how we are going to bring you to our concerts so u won't be far away...'' Su Ho said feeling troubled, i forced a smile at him -'' It's okay, I'm sure Kyung So will figure something out, i think... '' I said, i stood up from my seat and walked my way to the stairs.

-'' I'll show you where the bedrooms are, if you guys want to eat or drink something you can go to the kitchen while i show them the rooms '' I said looking at the others. I gestured the four men to follow me upstairs and showed them the four bedrooms.

-'' who's going to be in which room? '' I asked while we walk down the hall leading down stairs.

-'' Kai and me we'll take the room that's in the same level as yours '' Kris said fixing his hair. Se Hun looked un satisfied and said -'' Hyung! tha- ''. Kris cut him off saying -'' D.O and Se Hun will take the third floor and that's final '' Kris added with an unwavering voice. Se Hun frowned and admitted defeat. Kai looked at Se Hun and caught His attention, Kai then made a groping motion on his chest and Kris saw him and looked at him.

-'' What are you doing? '' Kris asked with a monotone voice looking at Kai top to bottom. Kai was startled and continued walking -'' ahahahaha, lets go down stairs ''

 

When we got down stairs the living room, the dining table was full of food, the rest of the guys were setting the table while others are already sitting down. Chen got out of the kitchen holding a hot pot of chicken soup, behind him was Chan yeol with the tray of side dishes, while not being careful Chan yeol bumped onto Chen making him almost spill the soup.

 

WHOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!

 

Everyone cried.

But thankfully Kim got a hold of the bottom of the pot, lifting it for the soup not to spill. Everyone were surprised. Then Chen realized that the pot was hot.

-'' Kim! it's hot! '' He cried, he quickly pulled away the pot from Kims hand making the soup spill on him instead, also knocking the tray behind him making Chan yeol spill the side dishes on his shirt.

 

-'' AAAHHHH!!!! '' Chen and Chan yeol screamed.

 

-'' HOT! HOT! HOT! '' Chen cried, Kim took the pot out of Chens hands and placed what left of it on the table. 

-'' OMG are you okay?! '' Kim asked. Chen nodded while holding his shirt, keeping the hot soup off of his skin.

-'' Where's the bathroom? '' Chen asked.

-'' I'm coming too, I need to change '' Chan yeol said.

-'' Dude you don't have any clothes here '' Kai said. Kim then remembered the shirt that Chan yeol borrowed her the last time she went to their house.

-'' I'll show you the bathroom on the way, i still have your shirt anyway, I'll go get it ''

Chen fround looking at Kim. -'' What about me? I'm covered in chicken soup my top and bottom '' He said. -'' Oh sorry, um, maybe you can use Oppas clothes for a while, and i think it would be best if you take a shower... '' Kim said looking at the mess.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

The bathroom is so huge... I can't believe she lives in a huge house with her brother...

 

-'' Chen can use the other bathroom, so you can use this one. I'll show Chen the other bathroom and I'll go get your shirt on the way '' Kim said, before walking away leaving me she told me where the towel were and shut the door. I was really amazed about the house also the bathroom, thinking of those lucky four living in this house for a week made me jealous. The whole thing was so fancy...

 

Wait... are they rich?

 

I asked myself while ing my shirt. -'' Dayum, it went even trough my shirt '' I said, i looked for a small towel and drenched it in water cleaning myself, good thing was that it was only on my shirt.

A few second later Kim came opening the door, seeing me without a shirt.

-'' Ah! omg I'm so sorry, she covered her eyes with the shirt the she was holding. And I did knock! '' She said embarrassed -'' Youdidn'treplysoiwasthinking, ah... thatyoumighthavegoneoutandwaslookingforme... ah so... i c-checked if you were still there... '' She added with her words in full speed, I laughed -'' is that vampire powers too? Talking really fast? ahahaha just kidding '' I said reaching for the shirt -'' Thanks '' I added, when i got the shirt her eyes were still closed and had gone out of the room.

 

She's so cute