Good Job Se Hun

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

-'' uuuhhhh '' I answered. D.O came to the scene and asked -'' What did the manager say? ''. -'' Well he said that we have to go and visit the new trainee who just lives near our area sending me her home address, and also tell her not so miss out on her practices, starting tomorrow ''

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

5:59am

I couldn't sleep from thinking about today... wait i don't need to sleep. Oh yeah

 

Kim looks to her bed side table and looks at the time. When she saw the time she hurried out of bed and put her sleepers on.

 

I was supposed to wake them up at 6:00am

 

Kim went to Krises room and knocked on his door, a few seconds later he responded and Kim went to Kais room and woke him up as well. Kim went to the second floor and got to D.O.s room, when she was about to knock on his door, it opened.

-'' Oh, Kim good morning '' He said with a smile as he opens the door wider, getting out of the room.

-'' Good morning '' Kim replied. She couldn't stop looking at D.O.

 

Dayum... he looks so cute... even in the morning

 

-'' Um... Kim? '' D.O said looking at me with a confused look on his face, but amused at what he sees. Kim snapped back into reality and realized that she has been staring at D.O.

-'' Ah, I'm sorry '' Kim apologized.

-'' I'll go wake Se Hun up '' She said and walking away.

 

I'm so stupid!!! aaahhh!!!! I probably looked really stupid, no I looked stupid!

 

While she gets mad at herself she almost passed Se Huns room. She stops in front of Se Huns room and took a deep breath and sighed.

 

I'm so stupid...

 

Kim knocks on Se Huns room and calls out his name softly, but loud enough to be able to hear through the door. But there was no reply, she tried one more time but louder, but still no reply. Kim then tries to open the door and surprisingly it wasn't locked.

-'' Excuse me for intruding '' She said softly as she enters the room. She walked in the room and found Se Hun under the blanket, she walks towards the window and opened the curtains.

-'' Se Hun~ wake up '' She said looking at him, there wasn't any response. She walks towards the bed and leaned to takes the bed sheet of off Se Hun. Se Hun wined.

-'' Se Hun, it's time to wake up '' Kim said, she placed her left hand on Se Huns right shoulder and tries to shake him to wake up, Se Hun then opens his eyes slowly and blinked a few times, he faced his body towards Kim, then suddenly Se Hun smiled at Kim and grabbed her left hand and pulled her, supporting his weight with his right arm he leans upwards Kissing Kim, she backed away in surprise.

-'' What the hell?! '' Kim said in shock, embarrassed.

-'' What? it was just a morning kiss '' Se Hun giggled mischievously, he then sat up and sat on the edge of the bed and slid his slippers on. -'' It's not like we haven't kissed before '' He said standing up and stretched his body.

 

True...it's not like I don't like it... wtf what am I thinking?!

 

-'' B-But you can't just go and kiss people whenever you want! that's rude... '' Kim blushed -'' G-Good morning... '' Kim walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

 

Aaaaahhhhh!!! WHAT?! ''it's not like we haven't kissed before'' MY ! great job me!

 

Se Hun pulls his hair in embarrassment.