taken over?

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

-'' The heck's that? '' Xiumin asked walking forward to get a closer look. Then

POOF!~

-'' Wow, good job, you caught it, I thought you two were a goner '' Kyung So said after snatching the card.

-'' What the hell? You were watching?! then why didn't you help?! '' I asked glaring at him, He looked at me and Lay.

-'' Oh, are you sure? It looks like your friend liked it '' He said and burnt the card, I blushed and looked at Lay after remembering about the kiss.

-'' But what was that? If you don't mind telling us?... '' Kris asked.

-'' It was a demon '' D.O said, Kyung So glared at him and said -'' Is he asking you? ''.

-'' Sorry... '' D.O said and backed away.

-'' That was a Demon as you heard him '' He said and crossed his arms -'' (Why bother repeating again?) '' Kim mumbled.

-'' Did you think I didn't hear that? '' Kyung So glared -'' Anyway, those things are after Kim's body '' Kyung So sat on the sofa next to Kim.

-'' That's why I said everything is just starting, more demons would want to take every chance to posses her body whenever possible '' He continued, Chen stepped forward and asked -'' What happens if she was fully taken over? Is that possible? how would we know if she was taken over? What do we do? ''.

-'' If she was taken over she will kill and who knows what, after all she is one of a kind, the very first vampire that has ever existed in the whole universe. As you know it is possible for her to be fully taken over. You'll only know if she tries to drink all your blood or go to eternal despair which I don't know why... but there are lost of possibilities you just have to figure it out. All you have to do it Let her drink your blood not all of it obviously , any of you 12 will do since the seal has been marked and now flowing down all of your blood. But let me tell you things aren't as simple as you think and I'm sure you all already know why '' Kyung So said, Su Ho frowned -'' That's true we aren't always next to Kim so we can't always be there to help her... '' He said worried.

-'' What should we do then? '' Lu Han asked, Kyung So smiled -'' Don't worry Kim will soon be closer than you think, oh and if it helps and if any one of you doesn't mind some of you guys can stay here '' Kyung So said, The 12 of them started to look at each other.

-'' That c- '' Su Ho was cut off by Se Hun -'' I'll stay '' he said and looked at Kim -'' If you don't mind? '' He asked with a smile.

 

Say yes, say yes

 

-'' Kai and Me too would want to stay '' D.O said looking at Se Hun.

 

I wont leave you alone with Kim

 

Should I just live here?

 

I was totally ignored... TT - TT

 

Everyone totally forgot about what I think of this matter  -_-'...

 

-'' By the way this house has only 5 bedrooms, so one more person cuz the fifth room is Kim's '' Kyung So said. Xiumin was about to raise his hand -'' I voul... '' He got cut off by Kyung So. -'' AND!~ I'm the one who's going to pick the last person to stay '' Kyung So smirked -'' Any way it would be me... but I have allot of busyness to do so one of you can take my place, so from the 9 of you I would like Lay to stay '' Kyung So said, Lay looked clueless and pointed at himself -'' M-me? '' Lay asked. -'' Why him? '' Lu Han asked -'' Can't it be me? '' He added.

-'' Then you can all discus about what happens next '' Kyung So said and left.

The room was left in silence, I was just there sitting on the sofa looking at them while they talk to each other discussing who's going to stay next and who's going to be in which room.

 

I'm not denying but I'm so happy that they get to stay at my place and even kiss them but I think it's too much... Is it?...

 

I just watch them, then Lu Han looked at me and smiled, i blushed and smiled back.

 

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!! it's dangerous letting four gorgeous guys stay in this house... who knows what... I might do to them.... aaaaahhhhh I'm such a ert!!!!

 

After fantasizing on my own Chen tapped my shoulder and asked me if he could sit next to me, I said yes and he asked. -'' What do you think about all of this? '', I looked at him and smiled.

-'' Oh my god, I thought no one was ever going to ask me about my opinion, thanks '' I giggled -'' Well I don't really mind but I just wish that I didn't get all of you involved '' I forced a smile and said. -'' Don't worry I think they don't mind also me, I think they're enjoying this actually '' He smiled.

 

I wonder if there is a way to not get them involved anymore without erasing their memories?...

 

I looked at D.O and remembered what he told me.

 

He doesn't want to forget me...

 

I smiled and thought about it more, then suddenly a wild idea went into my head

 

Wait! does that mean he likes me?!... No... that can't be, yeah... there is no way

 

-'' Kim? What's wrong? '' Chen asked me who thought that I was acting strange.

 

 

 

 

Hai guys, tell me what you think cuz I'm dying to know, give me something to add to this story. Who do you want her to end up with? If you guys give me any EXO name it would be a vote The dead line will be on the end of may, the exo member who's name is more wins Kim's heart. Thanks~