My Manager

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

-'' Yes, and don't just stand there you need to go '' He said and gave me a cute notebook, a light blued hard cover with different sizes of polka dots with the color of dark blue. I looked at it with a smile. -'' You pick this? '' I asked him, taking the book out of his hand and taking a closer look. He smiled at me. -'' Yes, why? You got a problem with it? '' He asked with laughter. -'' Thanks ~ Oppa ~ '' I said and walked away. -'' I'll be going then '' I added while taking a look inside.

 

So I pretty much need to meet up with my manager first... Which is... Wait what?

 

When I saw my manager's name my eyes widened. -'' My Brother? '' I muttered to myself. -'' That can't be right '' I continued. I turned my head to look back at his office, I saw him coming out I ran up to him. -'' Is this supposed to be you? or someone els? '' I asked him While I had my finger on the name that was written on the book. He looked at me -'' Yeah, that's me '' He said. I looked at him confused. -'' So you're saying, you're CEO AND my manager? '' What the heck? '' I said. He sighed. -'' It doesn't matter, let's go to our next destination '' He said and fixed his neck tie. -'' Read what's next on your schedule ''. While reading, just right in front of us was Baek Hyun walking towards us. When he noticed that it was me in front of him he raised his arm and waved at me with a smile. -'' Kim!~ '' He said and jogged our way and gave me a hug. -'' Baek Hyun, what are you doing here? '' I asked.

 

She looks pretty as usual

 

Baek Hyun smiled ignoring Kim's question. He then noticed Kyung So. -'' Oh~ Hyung~ '' He said in a very familiar way.

 

Wait? Isn't Baek Hyun being too formal with oppa?

 

He doesn't know... no one knows except my brain washed secretaries.

 

Suddenly I heard Kyung So's voice making me turn to look at him. I looked back at Baek Hyun.

 

What you mean?

 

I'll talk about it later. But as you can see, in other peoples eyes I'm not the in a high rank... but that's okay, I have dealt with the same people for hundreds of years already so I'm used to it.

 

I nodded with a ~Oh okay, if you say so~ look, then I realized.

 

What you mean by brain washed secretaries?

 

Baek Hyun noticed that I was making weird faces by myself and looked confused. -'' Are you okay Kim? '' He asked me. -'' Are you feeling sick or something? '' He added. I looked at him and smiled. -'' No, no, I'm fine '' I said and tapped his shoulder. -'' So, what were you saying? '' I asked forgetting all about Kyung So.