Kiss of Protection

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

-'' How long have you guys been here? '' I asked.

-'' Since... the time you pinned Se Hun on the wall... '' Chan-yeol said nervously, I gulped, Chen flinched.

-'' So you saw what I did? '' I looked at them scared.

-'' D-don't worry, we won't... ''. Suddenly I started to cry, Chen couldn't continue what he was saying from seeing me cry.

-'' I'm... I'm so sorry... (sob) '' I turned to Se Hun strating to cry -'' What am I going to do Se Hun? '' I turned to look at Kai who looked shocked and Xiumin who thought of me as a little sister.

-'' Oppa, what should I do?! (sob) I got you all involved in a mess that I don't know how to fix (sob) '' I said and looked at D.O.

-'' Kim, what are you talking about? I-it's alright for us knowing that you're... you know... '' Su Ho said wanting to comfort me, Lay tried to approach me, I backed away -'' No... You guys don't understand... '' I said, while wiping my tears away, then I remembered that Kyung So can erase their memories, so I took out my phone and wanted to contact him for help but suddenly D.O snatched my phone away.

-'' Oh no~ your not '' D.O said hiding the phone behind his back.

-'' D.O! '' I cried wanting it back but Lay and Baek Hyun blocked my way with their hands.

-'' You were going to call Kyung So to erase our memories weren't you? '' D.O said upset.

-'' What?! you can't do that '' Xiumin said. Lay reached out for my hand and held it.

-'' Kim, even though you're like this we won't resent you nor hate you, if you also you think we will fear you we wont... I think '' He looked back at the others.

-'' I-I'm not s-scared at all... so don't do stupid things... '' Tao said trying to be brave.

-'' You guys, why do you care for me so much? when you all don't know anything about me?... why are you so... (sob) (sniff) kind to me? '' I asked crying again, Kris went close to hug me and said -'' Well, I don't know? I don't know with the other members, but I think with such a short time we grew fond of you ''. Kris was pushed away by Lu Han. 

-'' And I think it's cool knowing that you're a vampire '' LuHan said with a thumbs up. When the others heard what he said they agreed.

 

Out of no where Kyung So popped out -'' Oho~ you think so? Well let me tell you, all of you... trouble will come, unless you don't want that, let me erase all of your memories (of Kim, of course) '' Kyung So said about to snap his finger.

-'' I refuse '' D.O stepped forward, making me look at him, soon after one by one they all said the same thing. Kyung So smirked. -'' Then... you guys have to come with me... you too Kim '' Kyung So said and walked towards me and placed his left hand over my head and suddenly taking my soul out making my lifeless body fall but luckily was caught by Lay.

-'' Kim! '' Se Hun and the other cried.

-'' What did you do?! '' D.O cried

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

Suddenly everyone disappeared along with Kim, into another place.

-'' Where is this? '' Chen asked.

-'' We're at our place '' Kyung so who was sitting on the sofa with Kim beside him sleeping on his lap in front of the 12 guys on the floor still confused. Su Ho stood up and patted his jeans, Kyung So glared at Su Ho pissed -'' Yah! our floor is not that dirty! Go sit on the sofa behind you, I prepared it for just you 12, be thankful '' Kyung so said. The 12 members stood up and did as what Kyung So said. A few second then Xiumin raised his hand.

-'' What is it? '' Kyung So asked.

-'' We have allot of questions... well, I have I don't know about the others '' Xiumin said and looked at the other members.

-'' Ask later '' Kyung So said and slowly enchanted a spell on Kim. There was a small bottle on the table that was between Kyung So and the 12 members, a bottle that was containing Kim's soul, he placed his hand forward to it placing two fingers on top of the lid and placed it on Kim's forehead.

 

Galaxy... random~ Been a while since I said that

 

Wow~ what is he doing?

 

Suddenly a flash of light was shot in the bottle.

-'' (What happened?) '' Chan-yeol asked not taking his eyes away from the bottle while asking Se Hun who was sitting to his left.

-'' I don't know '' Se Hun replied.

-'' Open the bottle '' Kyung So gently placed traced his finger on Kim's face -'' you can do it right? '' Kyung So asked. Everyone suddenly started to argue who will open the bottle. In agreement they looked at Lay without even asking him, He raised his hand and kneeled forward -'' I'll do it '' He said. When Lay opened it, Kim's soul came out, when she opened her eyes a beautiful light violet color was the only obvious part of Kim's body that stand out apart from her floating body.

-'' Is that Kim? '' Baek Hyun asked unsure.

-'' Is she?... '' Se Hun asked looking at Kim's body -'' Yes, she is dead, but aren't vampires already dead to begin with? '' Kyung So smirked -'' She has conscious though. Kim approached Kai and placed her both her hands over his cheeks then she mouthed his name.

 

Kai...

 

Kai blushed.

-'' Kim, I told you what you have to do. finish it quickly '' Kyung So said and gently lifted Kim's head and got out of the sofa placing a pillow under it instead of his thigh, he then disappeared. EXO members we're confused.

-'' She has no voice '' Kris said. Kim looked at the others, Kim suddenly felt embarrassed and tried to communicant through body language, she tried to tell the members to cover their eyes except for Kai, and only to open them until she takes their hands away, so they did. Kim sighed and Kai suddenly felt nervous, Kim met Kai's eyes.

 

He said a Kiss... Oh Gosh this is so embarrassing!

 

Kim slowly leaned forward and closed her eyes, Kai figured out what Kim was about to do and just went with the flow.

Baek Hyun who was very naughty took a peek on what was going on and was shocked seeing that Kim and Kai were kissing.

 

OMO! Daebak!!!

 

Baek Hyun blushed thinking that he was next. When Kai and Kim's lips parted Kai blushed and covered his face from embarrassment.

 

Oh God I'm supposed to be the one doing that.

 

Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!! Wait! does that mean she's going to kiss the others too?!

 

Kai turned to look at the others and frowned.

 

I don't want her to kiss anyone else than me... wait, what?!

 

Kai suddenly got up from his seat and walked away. Kim was confused what just happened to Kai but she had to continue.

 

Omo, omo, It's my turn!! Wait! I'm not mentally prepared!

 

Kim then turns to Baek Hyun, she gently took Baek's hands away from his eyes, Baek opened his eyes and blinked a few times and tried to avoiding eye contact to not panic but Kim pulls his face forward to face her.

 

Baek Hyun! we have to make eye contact!

 

Baek Hyun soon gave in and looked into her eyes and the Kiss happened and ended. Soon after 7 kisses 3 were left. and surprisingly when every kiss end one by one they run away.

 

OMG!!!!!! This is the best day of my life!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!! But why are they leaving?

 

Kim looked to who was next and it was Tao.

 

I think this is going to be difficult... I hope not tho...

 

Kim was about to take Tao's hands when suddenly he said.

-'' WHEN CAN I OPEN MY EYES?! '' He said frustrated, Kim was taken by surprise.

-'' This is tiring you know '' Tao continued, Kim took Taos hands away and looked at him.

 

Let's just get this one over with

 

Kim suddenly kissed Tao in surprise, Tao's eyes widened and slowly closed his eyes, Tao held Kim's hands making it a very long kiss, suddenly Chen went to check on why Tao was taking to long, when he got tot the living room his eyes widened he hurried to Tao with a firm hand and smacked Tao's head for them to stop.

-'' Ow! huh?! '' Tao blushed -'' But we weren't finished! '' Tao said.

-'' Aishii! '' Chen lifted a fist. Tao was then dragged away leaving two more to kiss.

 

I didn't think he would get into it that much...

 

Kim blushed. D.O was next and took his hand away from his eyes and kissed him, when they parted their lips away from each other D.O said. -'' You definitely can't erase my memories, okay? '' He said and went away. Kim smiled.

 

I promise.

 

The last one was Lay, suddenly Kim's heart started to beat fast.

 

What's going on?

 

Kim started to feel something weird happening, she went to look at her body but there was nothing that she could see, but when she looked closer her body started to move a little on it's own.

 

HIIIII!!!! What's going on?!

 

Kim looked at Lay.

 

I have to finish this properly!

 

Kim took Lay's hands away, Lay blinked a few times and saw Kim in front of his eyes and was shocked but Kim wrapped her hand around Lays neck and leaned in for a kiss.

 

Kim...

 

Lay, placed his arms around Kim's waist and the kissed turned into a passionate kiss, which not Kim nor Lay noticed.

Their lips parted and Kim's soul went back into her body, but a demon has already entered her, Lay was the only one that was in site, while Kim was still conscious she tried to stand up and go to Lay.

-'' Lay '' Kim struggled, Lay hurried to Kim and knelt to her and lifted her up placing her head close to his neck.

-'' Like this right? '' He asked.

-'' This will hurt a bit... I'm sorry '' Kim said and drank some of Lays blood, suddenly a horrible cry echoed and the demon that had entered Kim's body was pushed out and has turned into a card like what Kyung So had done before, Kim pulled gently pulled away from Lay -'' Thank you, can you please pass that card to me? Oh but wait, come here '' Kim pulled Lay towards her and the bite mark that she made and healed it. Lay blushed -'' T-thank you '' Lay said and reached for the card and gave it to Kim.

-'' What was that horrible noise?! '' Xiumin asked running to the living room, Kim showed the card to Xiumin and said -'' This ''.

 

 

 

YO!!! hope you liked it, comment on what you think would be a grate idea for the next chapter. My face was like Lu Han's when I was thinking when the kissing was going on.

tumblr_mg1e8cKuR61rx4pvxo1_500.jpg