Meet the CEO

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

Oh God what a morning

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

Kim and the rest of the members of EXO where picked up by two white vans and are heading to SM building. Kim who is by herself in one of the vans and the men in the other van.

Two vans were sent because if Kim was to be in the same van as the other EXO members it will cause a commotion.

Exo was to be dropped off at the main entrance when Kim was to be dropped off at the back entrance.

 

I'm really nervous now, what's going to happen?

 

As I was sitting at the corner looking at my phone curious, the van had suddenly stopped making me look out the window. The door opened and a man was outside to meet me, I greeted him as I got out of the van, he smiled at me and greeted me back along with a welcome gift that he had on his hand. I shyly refused but he insisted and gave it to me.

 

-'' Thank you '' I said embarrassed.

 

-'' No it's nothing. My name is Jung Sung Park, nice to meet you '' He said and shaked my hand.

 

-'' Nice to meet you too, My name is... ''

 

Without finishing my sentence I got a text message from Kyung So. I said sorry and excused myself to have a look at my phone. I clicked on the message.

~ Have I told you that you have a new name? Well just to make sure it's Kim Kyung So ~

 

Wait isn't there a Korean model with the same name?

 

As I asked that myself I received a new message from Kyung So

 

~ Just deal with it, don't question it ~

 

- '' Stop reading my mind! And where the hell are you?! '' I shouted while looking for him forgetting that someone was watching me. I calmed down remembering that I wasn't alone. -'' Are you okay? '' Mr. Jung asked. Guessing on his appearance he looks like his in 30's.

I put my phone in silent and placed it in my shoulder bag. -'' I'm sorry, it was my brother. My name is Kim Kyung So '' I said and bowed.

 

We ended our introductions and mini chat and went inside the building. He took me for a tour and went to an office. Well it looks like an office, it looks important. Mr. Jung went inside telling me to wait, 2 seconds later he told me to come in. When I got in there were four people sitting at a round table and Kyung So was one of them! I was surprised to see him there.

 

WTF? Why the heck is this guy here?

 

Please take a seat, the woman said that was to my left patting on a chair next to her. -'' I'm sure you wanted to sit next to your brother... ''. -'' Ah~ no, no, it's fine '' I said interrupting her. She giggled. I looked at Kyung So confused, he smiled at me, I looked at the woman next to me and the other three that were sitting with us, I looked back at the woman. -'' Ummm, can I ask? But why is  ~My Brother~ here? '' I asked. She laughed and looked at Kyung So. -'' Ahahahaha, you're funny '' She said, the other three laughed. I looked at her dead serious, the smile on her face disappeared. -'' You seriously don't know? '' she asked me, I nodded my head, she looked at Kyung So. -'' Sorry my sister doesn't know. She had to live in Europe since childhood and I stayed here in Korea to study '' Kyung So interrupted. -'' Well let's not talk about that now and let's get into busyness shall we? '' He asked and properly sited himself on his chair.

After making sense out of everything I figured that Kyung So plays an important role in what ever thing he is doing. He also explained things about why I was taken and told me what was going to happen, he told me about schedules. The unknown people that were there had a reason, they explained and I understood, but to get make it straight. I'm going to be busy for the past few months.

 

We soon finished with our meeting, as I would call it, I didn't mind about the time because i didn't have to worry about it because, time has already stopped for me.

I just realized that I should just stop my worries and just keep moving forward. My family will always be in my heart and in my memories. I'm deciding that I will keep on going on matter what, for the sake of being happy.

 

While waiting for the people to get out of the office I kept on looking at Kyung So, he would look back at me and we would have eye contacts. When I had the chance of being alone with him, he got up from his chair and said. -'' Ask me, I know you're going to ask me something. -'' Then why don't you just read my mind? '' I asked him, he gave me as smirk and laughed -'' No thanks, your mind is too erted to read '' He said while fixing some papers. I felt embarrassed but I tried to be confident and said -'' So what? you're only reading my mind, I'm not charging you for it '' I said irritated.

 

We then had that silence... but I soon broke it asking him what position is he in in SM. He smiled and said. -'' I'm the CEO of S.M. Entertainment ''. My eyes widened followed with a smile, I was doubting him but I couldn't help but smile.

 

WHAAAAAAA?~ ~ 

 

-'' Are you for real man?~ '' I asked him, he nodded.

 

DA FAQ?