Choose

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

Kai smiled at me. The lady showed us various cell phone straps, I was quite interested on how many their we're and also they were so cute, while enjoying myself one of them caught my eyes. It was a magnet strap, a chibi couple, a boy carrying a girl on his back while she sleeps, I picked it up to take a better look.

 

It's so cute~

 

Kai noticed that I like it so he took it from my hand and showed it to the lady. -'' How much is this one? '' He asked. I looked at him and to the lady. -'' That one? It has the same price as the others. And that's the only one that has been made, so that's a one and only kind of strap '' She said, I took the strap from Kai. -'' Then shouldn't it be more expensive? after all it's a single model. '' I said and looked at her, she smiled at me. -'' It wasn't given a special price so you are very lucky '' She said. -'' We'll buy it '' Kai smiled at me -'' Let's get you a phone '' He said. 

I bought the same model, Samsung Galaxy S5 but a different color.

Before we got out of the shop Kai had asked me if I was hungry and I said yes, so he took me out for lunch. We went into a small restaurant where only few people goes to, just to make sure we sat in a table at the back corner where no one would notice us... well only Kai, I wasn't famous like him so I had less to worry.

-'' Well, what would you like to eat? '' He picked up the Menu and looked at me. I looked at other tables to see what the food other people we're eating... but I couldn't see much when we we're to far from other people, I turned to look at Kai -'' I'll have what you have, I don't mind anything '' I said. He placed back down the Menu on the table and looked at me.

 

What? Did I say something wrong?

 

Then he smiled at me. -'' Good, we'll have black bean noodles. It's cheap here and taste good '' He giggled while looking for a waiter or a waitress. -'' okay, I thought you we're mad at me '' I said relieved.

 

tumblr_mxed0stWSf1rabzpqo1_500.gif 

 

-'' Why would you think that? '' He asked. Whit out caring to explain I said. -'' No, nothing forget about it '' I smiled and turned to look around again, I looked down on the chair next to me and there was the plastic bag where my knew phone was resting and the cell phone straps, When I opened it and took my new phone out the waitress came and asked our orders. -'' What would you like to order? '' She asked looking at me, without me noticing that she was asking me Kai raised his finger -'' We'd like to have two black bean noodles '' He said and looked at me. -'' What would you like to have as a drink? '' She asked, I looked at her -'' Do you have bloo... '' I said automatically, but consciously I stopped before finishing the word. The waitress looked at me confused.

 

What the heck?! I almost said blood

 

-'' Bloo? '' She repeated thinking of what I meant by the word. I tried to smile -'' I mean... um... do you have any juice with red fruits? '' I asked, she said yes and looked at Kai -'' And you sir? '' She asked. -'' I'd like the same as hers '' He said, When the waitress was out of sight he looked at me -'' Hmmm... Let me guess? Your favorite color is red '' He said out of the blue, I smiled and tried to forget what had happened -'' Yes, how did you know? '' I said sarcastically. He laughed -'' Hahahaha, u have a red phone red shoes and also red fruits... I think '' He said. I laughed -'' Hahahahaha, wow even my shoes you noticed '' I said. -'' Well how can I forget when you kept on stepping on my foot at the beginning of the dance '' He joked. I took the cell phone straps out of the bag and gave him his strap. -'' I'll take care of this, so you better take care of yours '' He said and took his phone out and had hanged it. While he was putting his on I took out the brand new phone and the broken one out together and took out the SIM card out and placed it inside my new one, followed by hanging the strap on. -'' Yes, I will '' I said and smiled. A few minutes later our order came, it would be the first time that I was going to eat the famous black bean noodle, since I have seen EXO enjoy eat it in EXO showtime.

 

EXO~ Showtime!~

 

I giggled remembering that I just use to watch them and now I'm so close to one of them. Kai looked at me and laughed -'' What's wrong? you seem happy '' He grinned -'' Do you enjoy it that much spending time with ~Oppa~ '' He said, I looked at him surprised -'' What? Oppa?! '' I asked -'' I can call you Oppa? '' I asked again, he nodded -'' Yes, so what we're you giggling about?» I'm curious '' He said. I smiled -'' Oh~ it was when I used to watch EXO Showtime, and you used to do the trademark with the others '' I said, Kai then remembered and felt embarrassed -'' That, hahaha I remember, that was a long time ago '' He said, while he stir the noodles, I watch him while copying him. -'' So you just mix it up until it's mixed with the sauce? '' I asked, he looked at me in surprise -'' You don't know? '' He asked. -'' This is my first time eating this, but I have seen you guys eat it in EXO Showtime, you just stir it right? '' I asked not sure, but I was pretty sure that they just stirred it. -'' Yeah, that's pretty much it, our shows are very helpful aren't they? '' He said and started to eat, While we enjoy our lunch I noticed a sudden scent.

 

Se Hun?

 

I turned to find where his scent was coming from, it was inside the restaurant for sure, I placed my chopsticks on top of the bowl, for some reason my stomach was feeling weird and my head started to throb, Kai looked at me. -'' Kim? What's wrong? '' Kai asked, I looked at him. -'' I have to go to the toilet, excuse me '' I said and got out of the table and started to look for Se Hun, just farther at the back corner opposite to us I could sense Se Hun and the other members of EXO, when I saw Se Hun I walked towards him and looked if it was really him, when the others saw me Se Hun turned and saw me -'' Kim? What are you doing here? '' He asked -'' Kai's with me over there, but Se Hun come with me it's urgent '' I said trying to calm myself, I was shaking I didn't know why, I grabbed him and he got up and  dragged him with me where no one could see us. -'' Kim? What's going on? '' He asked, just in a corner I pinned him on the wall, he was surprised and confused -'' I'm sorry... but I need to bite you... '' I wrapped my arms around his neck, my body leaning on his his, I could feel his heart beat, he leaned close and gave me a clear view of his neck. -'' Don't abuse it okay... '' He blushed, I smiled -'' I'm sorry, and thank you '' I said and sank my fangs into his flesh. When I have healed his neck  I kissed him on his neck -'' Se Hun, I think this should be my last time drinking your blood, and I think you would agree '' I forced a smile, Se Hun was confused and said -'' What? It's not that I don't want you to, I don't hate you for it... ''. -'' No, it's not that... I don't want to hurt you nor the other members '' I said cutting him off. I knew something was off with me but I didn't want to admit it. -'' Say sorry for me to Kai, that I have to leave early '' I said and turned away -'' But don't worry this wont be the last time that I will be meeting with you guys... and it's not that I hate you Se Hun, I hope you won't think that... I think I need to stay away from you 12 for a while. -'' Kim, promise that you wont avoid me for a long time, i-if you do I... ''. -'' I can't make any promises but I do promise that I will meet you guys in a few days '' I said and walked away, when I turned to the corner where me in Se Hun came from the other members were there, I was taken by surprise. And a few second later Se Hun bumped onto me.

 

What are they doing here? did they hear what we just talked about? Or did they see what I did to Se Hun?!