How did this happen?

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

Laying down on m bed, not sleeping... not like vampires need sleep, but last night was one of the best feelings I have ever had, the feeling of family... 

Well because of all the commotion that has been happening I missed my audition... And Kyung So didn't come back that night, I was really worried, what was I suppose to do now?!

-'' Where are you?... '' I asked myself and sighed.

-'' Looking for me? '' Kyung So asked popping up out of no where, but I wasn't surprised, I sat up from my bed and looked at him, I threw a pillow at his face.

-'' Don't you know how to knock on a door, I'm still a girl you know '' I sat on the edge of the bed and put my slippers on and got up -'' Oh and by the way! I missed my audition! What am I going to do?! '' I asked him. He then showed me a bunch of papers which I still didn't know what they were for.

-'' No worries, I took care of everything since I knew you would mess up and miss it '' He walked towards me -'' But doing all of this with no payment is really tiring '' Kyung so was getting really close and soon he was standing in front of me making me lean back, he had this playful look in his face, it made me nervous but blush.

 

What the hell am I blushing for?!

 

Then I fell on my bed and out of reflex I grabbed onto Kyung So making him fall on top of me.

His chest pressing against mine, he whispered to my ear -'' I didn't know you wanted me so much '' He pulled a himself up close to my face and smiled playfully. Suddenly D.O opened the door seeing us in that situation, it was an awkward silence, he shut the door and I turned red all over, I pushed Kyung So off of me, with a strong force I threw him out of the window, but luckily the window was open.

-'' Oh ! '' I cried, I stood up and hurried to the window and looked down -'' Kyung So! '' I shouted and was looking for him, he was on the ground getting up on his feet. -'' Are you trying to kill me?! You stupid woman! '' He shouted, I sighed in relieve, then I remembered D.O.

 

Oh no!

 

I rushed out of my bedroom and dashed my way down to the living room hoping that he would be there and thankfully he was.

-'' It's not what you think it was! '' I cried with everyone els there to hear. -'' ahahaha, no it's okay... I knew there had to be a reason... but forget about it '' He said and continued with his ways. -'' Breakfast is ready '' Kris said taking a seat.

 

Kai walked in from the kitchen while on his phone.

-'' What?! Seriously?! Oh okay, we'll be there '' Kai hanged up and looked at me -'' You didn't tell me u were a trainee in our company! '' Kai said in surprise, the others looked at me in surprised. -'' When did you start to be a trainee? '' Kris asked with eyes wide opened.

 

What?...