Time is ticking

Spartace: The Untold

It has been a long travel from South Korea to England. Ji Hyo's manager and cordi have fallen asleep long ago since the beginning of the take-off. Not far from their seat is the couple. The Famous Couple. Ji Hyo who seat beside of the aisle carefully watch the scene outside of the plane. She really enjoy that moment especially when Jong Kook is besides her, sleeping soundly.

 

"Jong Kookie, can i have your hand?"  Ji Hyo felt bored and need something to play.

"Aish this Jong Kookie, sleep like a goat" Add Ji Hyo when her first request not being respond by Jong Kook.

"It’s ok. I will just take your hand then" Carefully Ji Hyo lift JK's hand and put it on her lap. She just loved to hold his hand. It has been long since their hand had been touch. Her memory keeps playing the scene of their first time holding hands together.

 

At School...long ago...

It was Ji Hyo...Holding his breath and controls his nervousness, Kim Jong Kook walk through all the classes and stop at one corner of the building corridor. No student walking at that place that time. It was peace and cool place to hide from others staring. Both of them knew if they see and smile to each other with people around them, that will make people start the gossipping and that what make them worried.

At that corner, Jong Kook just staring at her with sweet smile. Ji Hyo was so happy to see him. But the worries never go away even with those smiles. "Ji Hyo ah".  JK start to call her name. "Yea oppa. Waeyo?" Ji hyo cutely replied his first conversation. It was long until JK walk closer until JH can feel the firm but warm right hand hold her left hand. 

"Op...opp..oppaa..." Ji Hyo stuttering make Jong Kook give her another surprise. Jong Kook lowered his head to match the JH's height. Ji Hyo was stiff like a wooden block when JK lips touch hers. Both was so mesmerized by each other lips. "Ji Hyo, dont speak.. Let me just memorize this moment so we will always remember how closed are we in both of our own heart." JK speech make JH speechless, holding her tears of happiness and let go of her worry. 

"Ji Hyo ah, why this world nowadays is cruel? People cruel to each other. They just think of themselves. Where does loves and sympathy go from them?" Jong Kook let out his frustration and seeks for the answer from JH.

"What did you mean oppa?" Confuse look from JH make JK chuckle a bit before shook off his first question from JH thought. JK kiss cupped JH face and kiss again with his tongue keep asking to enter where JH gladly give the permission.

JK her girlfriend’s hair and squeeze a bit her cheek. “Yah pabo ah!! It hurts!! Yaaa!” Ji Hyo playfully joke to JK while grip his hair. “Ji Hyo ah Im sorry im sorry.” Ji Hyo releases her hand from JK hair. Both of them staring their eyes and mouthing loves words that make them blushed hard.

Both of them promised to meet up at Seoul Park tomorrow since it was school break season. After that both of them went home with happy feeling.

“Kyahhh. It was the best moment for me. Our first dating outside of our house and school. I was wondering why he do this to me? Hurm. Hehe. It’s ok as long as we not get caught. My dad surely will kill me if they know about my love feeling.” Ji Hyo keep speak to her mind while touching her lips and walking back to her house.

But far from JH knowing, it was her most shocked moment for her, mentally and physically because it have changed her fate and believes. It was a very bolded, risked moment she ever had. Later she knew all of those happened because of her parent, especially her strict daddy with his own planning for her own daughter.

 

                     End of flashback…

 

JK has waked up. He can feel his hand placed in-between of the very soft, later he found out that soft mountain of JH’s chest. “What the hell?” JK murmured by himself. Slowly he lifted his hand from her to make sure JH not wake up from her slumber and also that is impropriate act for both of them, especially in front of others. Just when he want to put his hand on his lap, Jong Kook saw something that make his eyes widely opened and shout (only JH can hear that shout)…  “Yahhh!!! JH ya!! Ya Ya Ya Ya!!, What have you done on my hand???” JK was shocked to see his hands were smeared by using red pen. He know this is JH job while he sleeping.

Ji Hyo who has already wake up in dozy mode not utter any words to JK except she is cupping both of JK cheek and start kissing his nose, chin and lastly to his lips. That makes JK smile and quiet. After JH finished with her kisses, JK try to spoke again to JH. “Ji Hyo ah, wae you smear my hand?”. By looking at JK eyes, JH answer his question with “Waeyo oppa? You don’t like it? It’s not smearing, it’s called as an art. I getting boring and you are sleeping, I cannot find any other entertainment except to smear all your hand from your finger until your bicep.. It’s resistible” JH is blushing of her own words.

 

That statement makes JK grin mischievously.. He knows what JH really means when her said It’s resistible…Yeah sure he knows that. JH become redder when he kissing landed on her face with full force and she can feel the urge that anytime will rush out from her trembling body. JK manly scent and diligent tongue made JH knees weaken and she was ready to give her heart, soul and body to her boyfriend. The feeling and kissing was so unbearable for her that made Ji Hyo unconsciously scratch his bicep. Jong Kook who already grinned stops his action and looks at Ji Hyo messed condition and softly spoke to her.. “Ji Hyo ah, can’t you stop your desire and lust? We are on the plane. If you cannot wait, I suggest us to use the toilet as our bed”. JH keep looking at JK eyes and almost fallen to his words when suddenly the stewardess brings food and drinks to the entire passenger. “I guess we have to wait till we safely land at England” ..Upon hearing the from JK, JH was become redder and want to hide herself from JK.

 

At London Airport (Sorry I really don’t know the airport uses by Arsenal)

 

Arsenal medical team have arrived and do their necessary preparation to welcome Jong Kook arrival. They already prepared the schedule and type of treatments as well as the expertise that expert in controlling nutrition and food that will be taken while JK undergo the physiology and treatments regime. All medical staff has worked very hard so that JK will not feel distress and inconvenience. This is because they really loved JK not only as their player, but also because of the humanity.

 

Apart from the Arsenal team, there are also a few thousand of JK’s and club’s fans that gathered early in the morning just to get JK’s news especially his ankle condition. They know JK will miss out few games for their opening English Premier League season. They also knew JK will miss out the shield community cup against Manchester United, one of their tougher opponents. Nothing is impossible if they have Jong Kook in first eleven. But now their hope to beat the MU team is tiny because of the injury.

 

Reporters from around the world have got ready at their respective position. They already waited at the room provided by the airport to hold a conference regarding JK injury and the latest news about his girlfriend. They have waited with full anticipation. All of them knows sooner or later, Arsenal star player, KIM JONG KOOK will arrive at the airport with his girlfriend. So they keep monitoring their gears and make sure everything is okay and they will wait for the arrival.

To Be continue