Miss you

Spartace: The Untold

It has been 8 weeks since player Kim Jong Kook and Korean actress Song Ji Hyo living under one roof in United Kingdom. He who was busied with his treatments and physiology often leaves her alone for almost 12 hour, every day and night. Since their first arrival, his club medical staffs have taken over all the safety. Sometimes, Song Ji Hyo will spend her time at spa and shopping with her friends that pushed to stay with her at United Kingdom. Ji Hyo only left UK on Monday till Thursday, and the remaining days with Jong Kook.

 

There are more than 3 days since Jong Kook talks to Ji Hyo. Every evening when JK get back from his treatments, Ji Hyo were already out to somewhere else with her friends, and same goes to JH when get back from her activities later, JK already falls asleep. Their relationship was getting nowhere. Since both of them have their different schedules, JK tries to stay awake each time he finished with his treatments, yet fail due to the high intensity of his training drained out all of his energy.

Jannuary 2014…

“Ji Hyo ah, my love how can we be happy if this continue?”. Slowly he whispers to JH’s ears. JK already wake up to get some drink just to find his GF lay beside him. JH already conscious when she felt some movement on her left. She keep in her sleep mode and smile a little when JK spill out some sweet words that she craving for more than 2 months. “Ji Hyo ah, lets make out our relationship. We will go somewhere nice and calm, both of us.. Let’s eats, drinks, let we play something together, neeh?”.. Silently JK ask his gf. He thought JH has fall asleep, but actually JH has earing all those words and promises form JK. “I will wait for it, my handsome tiger”.. Slowly she get back to her slumber and have a nice dream of them.

 

April 2014…

Ji Hyo already back to Seoul to film in one of her drama. The casts and staff give a very good treats to her, just same as before. She was very touched with their professionalism and great support even though she gets some bad feedback because of her relationship with world star player. Among those who gave her full support are her family and Running Man family.

“Ji Hyo ah, how your relationship with your bf? Are you two enjoy?”. Her concern oppa, Jae Suk always asked her this question. He knows how hard to have long distant relationship and to be a way from loves one is so pressure!. “Ah kwenchana oppa, we great!! We have our own time together.. Actually we got to spend some times together when he is rest from his training and all that physiology things”.

 

It true that they have their time together, really a good one. It can be great if not because of his carestaff or whatever, Ms lauren who always stick like a glue to JK. Yes she knew Ms Lauren just doing her job but to her surprise, JH feels there is more than that. Unless JK is a kid to be treated that way, but hell no, she were almost make JH burst out because of she is to close with JK every time, everywhere even when he need to pee-ing!!

“But Ji Hyo ah, your face cant lie to me you know?” Jae Suk try his best to drill more from JH.

“Aissh oppa, how come you know me so well? Ottoke? Is that to obvious oppa?”

“Nee, it is obvious when you just playing with your own food. Must be you are so worry about him right now right?”

“No, its not about worry oppa. It’s about her health care staff named Ms Lauren. She just too close with my tiger. I don’t know what else she is doing right now. You know sometimes I felt a lil annoyed and unsecured”. Utter JH sadly

“What she is doing with your tiger?” Jae Suk found it funny for JH to call her bf as tiger.

“She just stick around and never left JK. I know she just do her job, but sometimes I think she have crush on my tiger. Ottoke opaa? How can I enjoying my food if my heart and emotion are keep replying her face? Besides, she is too beautiful than me”. Sad tone can be heard while Ji Hyo utters those thought at Jae Suk.

Carefully Jae Suk patted her head continuously and makes JH become sadder. “I miss him oppa… I don’t know what will happen to me if he goes to somebody else. I just can’t lose him again”. Tears are formed and only a matter of time to be drop from her eyes. Like a sixth sense, JK suddenly felt sad and emotional while he is on his treadmills. He can’t focus on his training. In a flash, he runs from the club gym and goes to his locker just to get his I-phone and press call. Ji Hyo who still in a gloomy mode turned into wide smile just like a girl gets her candy. Jae Suk was surprised to see this and more surprise to know who the caller is.

“Yaebosaeyo my oppa!! My tiger!!” Ji Hyo happily shouted to the caller. She jumped up like a kangaroo to show her excitement to her RM family. Jae Suk just contentedly smiles to her doeseng.

“My Ji Hyo, how has you been? Aren’t you miss me? I am missing you like crazy here”. JK try to tells what his heart feel that time before JH cut off his word with replies. “If you really miss me why don’t you fly back to Korea oppa?  Just marry me paali and iam yours forever”. Shyly Ji Hyo said that to JK. While on the other line, JK can be seen so happy to hear that, and he is planning to give her surprises later when he got his leaves.

 

To be continue…