Boarded...

Spartace: The Untold

It was 6 in the morning when Jong Kook wake up from his slumber to find this cute and beautiful princess just laying beside him. Jong Kook took this time to study her face, start from her forehead to her nose, eyes, lips and her chin. He can't stop his flatter and amazement on how wonderful and beautiful she can be.

 

-------------------------------------->

 

"Honey wake up, i want go to the toilet. please wake up honey"

"Urm, what time is it? 6.05 still early. can you just hold your needs? I sleepy right now" Ji Hyo murmured was too soft to be heard by Jong Kook. 

"Yah Ji Hyo ahh, i want to pee. And by the way, if you can remember, we at hospital right now. i want to put my shirt on. Nurse will come anytime Honey" Jong Kook start to get out from his bed when Ji Hyo hands hugged his body tightly. "Oppa, please dont go.. I've enough misery while you went out of my life. Please dont go" Ji Hyo can't identify why she act like a little girl who just lost her favorite dolls or something, but there is something, unsecured feeling that keep playing in singing in her heart. This melancholy feeling cant get away and that is the reason why she is crying right now.

 

It was devastated moments to see his princess crying like that. Jong Kook release her hands and turned to his back to facing Ji Hyo, and embrace her with a comforting hug. While she is sobbing and break down, Jong Kook lift up her chin and said "My poor princess, don't cry. To see you like this is devastating me both soul and heart. Don't cry so I can see your beautiful face one more time"

 

With that coaxing, Ji Hyo smiled and look into his small eyes. "I didn't know you will be this kindhearted and sweet like this. Where did you learned?" Jokingly she asked him to carry her in bridal style. "Where you want me to carry you, love?"..  "Bathroom with you. I'll take a shower with you"  Sudden request from Ji Hyo had made him turned red the whole body. To , Ji Hyo keep saying  "Paali paali Oppa" and her lips ily. Jong Kook gladly carry her to the bathroom with his ankle still in pain.  

 

They obviously continue their love scene for the next 30 minutes. The clock shows 7.10 in the morning when both of them finished their "bath". Both of them wear the clean clothes provided by the hospital and the one that had been brings by her manager. While they enjoying both accompany, Jong, Jong Kook place a long kisses on Ji Hyo lips and asked "What if your dad obstruct our relationship?".. Ji Hyo who cannot hold her confusion any longer has ask what actually happen when they was 17 years old. Jong Kook uneasily start telling the truth of what happened years ago. "Oh oppa, must be hard for you to go through all those situation. Mianhee oppa, I was scared of my dad" Her eyes become teary and her heart felt chocked with her dad behavior. 

 

They remain holding each other hands when a knock sound can be heard from his ward-room. "Kim Jong Kook shii, please open the door, the doctor need to see your condition before you can be transfer to the London Recovery Centre"  said the nurse to them once she has entered the room. 5 Minutes later, one male doctor and two young female physiotherapist enter the room and examine his ankle for final checking. He was informed that One of the executive from Arsenal Football Club have arrived to take him back and do the recovery process there. It is because of their technology is more advanced and they have more expert that can take care of Jong Kook's meals, nutrition and safety.

Understood of his current condition demand him to return back at his club, Jong Kook thanks all the staff for their kind and fast action towards his injury. Ji Hyo who was so upset coz of that matter has let out her cried and pouted knowing that he need to fly back to England. With her craze hit her head, she have asked Jong Kook to let her follow him. "I want to go with you.. i can't stay without you, please jagiya".. With pouted lips, she have ask him and that make Jong Kook chuckle a bit. "Yes yeabo, as you wish". Upon his answer, Ji Hyo immediately jump with her fist on air and kiss Jong Kook with warm feeling. "Are you happy Ji Hyo ah?".."Of course iam happy pabooo. Who is not when the only thing i want to do now is being by your side".."Dont you worry about your reputation and image as a actress?"... "Of course not handsome boy, coz you and i is perfectly compatible with each other, and that will make all of your fans defected from you.. Bluerkkk" Ji Hyo let out her tongue to tease jong Kook. "Mwoo Raaa Gwohhh??? Song Ji Hyo!!"..  Happiness can be saw from both of their faces. They was so happy to be with each other.

 

There are so many reporters seen in that airport area. All of them are battling to get the perfect angle to snap a pictures of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. Their news of being together has been viral all over the world. In South Korea, that news have made almost all the singled actress felt Jealous at Ji Hyo. Many of them believed they are better than Ji Hyo and more suitable as the Jong Kook boyfriend. Different for Jong Kook, co this news have make almost half of the fans especially girls have let out their frustrations. they thought their chances to get to Jong Kook are now closed. But they promised to themselves to never stop chanting and supporting and cheering for Jong kook.

 

All the reporter's focus and camera lenses has been shifting toward the famous couple. All the flashes from their camera has made people around them wondering what happened​in the airport. Most of the plane's passenger who just take off from the plane gives a confused looks until they saw a famous figures walking through all those reporters with both of them intertwined their hand together. Not only they surprised to see Song Ji Hyo, but the situation has become more intensed and chaotic once they saw Kim Jong Kook beside their favourite A-listed actress. 

 

"Oppa ottoke, there is a lot of people out there. they must be shocked to see us together right oppa?" Contra with her statement, she actually felt glad, happy, loved and proud to be his special one. After know the whole exact stroy form Jong Kook about their past, Ji Hyo have promises herself to make sure all girls out there cannot get any nearer than she is. And have vowed to make her parent felt ashamed of what they have did to Jong Kook. The derogatory and mistreatment that they gave to Jong kook are unreasonable and not acceptable.

 

"Kwenchana Ji Hyo ah, oppa is here. Just calm down and let the whole world see us as an item" :) Jong Kook give a big wide smile to the reporters while waving his hand to all  of the fans before boarding the plane with his new girlfriend together with Ji Hyo's manager and cordi. All of them never notice that her parents anger slowly increase to see what her daughter act, showed by the live news.

 

To be continue....