Old time...

Spartace: The Untold

The rooms filled up with the steps sound from Ji Hyo high heels. Mr Song turned to the direction just to find his daughter came with heavy step to him. Her shoulder looked hunched. Her head hanged low with messy red hair combed with a single rubber band. He knew his daughter must be in a great confusion, worry and whatnot that he can think of right now. With only small gesture of his hand waving to her daughter, Ji Hyo changes her direction to her parent and sits there quietly.

Silent is the best way to answer all questions. Ji Hyo with her still shocked, worried, confused feeling can only brave enough to look down at her feet. Her daddy still zipped his mouth and her mother either. Can’t hold her curiosity anymore, Ji hyo start to talk to her parent regardless how terrified are she now considering her relation with Jong Kook.

Dad, please bear with your own anger. I came here not to discuss whatnot about your feeling. I came here to know what exactly happened to my Kim Jong Kook. Daddy, please tell me… With pleaded tone of voice, Ji Hyo tears start to fall down from her eyes. She was just too worried about her bf rather than to think about what her daddy’s responses towards the relationship.

My little princess, it was my fault to let you suffer. You’ve sacrifices all of your happiness just because of us. Please forgive me Ji Hyo. Mr Song sudden behaviour stunned both of the ladies. Her daddy kneeled down to his daughter feet just to ask for her forgiveness about his strict rules and stupid regulation. With his tears dropped on his lap, he tells about what happened from the beginning of the scenes…

Flashback…

He can feel a strong pair of hands push him aside that make him landed on top of his wife body. Before he can even get up to defend himself, a loud gun sound piercing through the air. A stain of blood has spurted at his face. He knows the thief already triggered the pistol. But least he know the one who save his life is the boy that he meet up past few years.

The boy that he has fiercely asked to stop loving his daughter. The boy that he has overlooked a lot. He is shame with his own face, his own deed that he has done.

End of flashback…

 

Their waiting room already filled with tears of sadness that originally came from that man called as Daddy. Her mom was so stunned to even utter a word to her husband. She was shocked to see her man kneeled down to his own daughter because of that man. With her husband still sobbing and ask for forgiveness from Ji Hyo, a pair of hand has putted on his shoulder, asking him to get up from the ground. With a lot of effort, Ji Hyo excuses herself to the restroom to wash her soggy face.

Dear God, why are you ing do this to me? Why you playing with our tiny-over-sensitive heart? You ing idiot! With a lot of anger still burning inside her heart, Ji Hyo slammed the door with all her mighty to which give some girls run out from that place. After a few hours of crying and shouting, Ji Hyo who actually just finished her shooting became exhausted. Feel sleepy, she go back to her parents and laydown on the crouch provided by the hospital. I has been 4 hours since JK receive his treatment and operation. All the doctors and nurses are shocked to see him, especially in that wounded condition. If not because of this condition, the staff might as well take a pictures and his signature. His blood has been leaked. Every time that happen, they will insert new blood through his vein but its still not working. The wound was so deep that the doctors have some difficult time to close it. His heart beat become slower and slower as time pass on them soundlessly. His face becomes pale and white and his chest no longer up and down.  The teeet sound seems to be sound anytime soon.

Ji Hyo turned left to see the sudden changes of whether. That night has become darker, darker than black. The rain starts to poured and touches the ground. Huge lightening can be seen from inside the building. Heavy rain and strong wind have made some cars on the parking area rolling and overturned. Women with their sons scream and rushing to be inside the lobby. Her daddy and her mum already fell asleep at each other arm. How come they can sleep peacefully without worries? Don’t they feel worries? Don’t they felt guilty? Haissh oppa, be strong oppa. Ji Hyo keep recalling their memories together from the very start.

 

Urm,, excuse me miss, shall we have some chitchat about Mr Kim condition?” Asked one female doctor with sweats still on her forehead has been there, observing Song Ji Hyo who looking so miserable.

Yea please” Shortly Ji Hyo answered.

Mr Kim has been in great pain and wounded before. It is a miracle that when all of us already loss hope on him, unexpectedly he alive again.” The doctor explanation makes Ji Hyo feel really grateful and smile a little.

 

Can I see him?

Yes you can Ms Ji Hyo shi, but he wouldn’t be awake anytime soon due to the body still weak and he actually lost a very huge amount of blood. We also injected him with pain killer.” Her answer being happily accepted by Ji Hyo.

Thanks doctor thanks.

Without further ado, Ji Hyo walks towards her boyfriend room. Once she enter the room, she can see a lot of tubes and wiring attached to the body, with some machines that can control the amount of drugs and medicine that being put in the body. It is so hurts to see him in that condition. Moreover, his muscle looks useless and the wounded area has one huge stain of blood on it. Ji Hyo come closer, and holds his left palm with her. It has been awhile since the last time the hold each other hand. In cry, Ji Hyo kiss the JK forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose and lips before parted.

It’s so cold. His body was cold. I should give him blanket.” Slowly she tug the blanket until under his chin. Love please be healthier and strong. I can’t live without you.

Clock has been clicking and it feels like a year. But the truth is, it only just 2 in the morning when finally Ji Hyo felt tiredness. Because this is private hospital, and Jong Kook is admitted at 1st class high class due to his insurance, she can stay in that room. She turned to the left, just to have a good view of JK face. A sad memory kept playing in her head. It was a day after JK have promised her to meet up at some garden/ park near their houses. It was their school break/holiday. They just finished their lunch together at one of the expensive restaurant. Even though they were just a student, but JK’s parent gave him the gold credit card to buy anything he want. JK’s parent is one of the richest people in ASIA, but they kept it secret and not even a single of reporters knows about the family wealth.

 

It was windy day. Both wearing the same outfits colour together with sweater. But because the breeze wind, Ji Hyo can’t help but to feel a little bit cold. Seeing his girlfriend condition, JK offer his sweater which JH accept it happily. They happy to have each other, hugging, smiling, talking, eating again and again. But it was just before the shooting scene happened and after some time, the three men with grey jacket help her boyfriend to the hospital.

That day was just the same like now. Her men got shot, but the only different is, today is the real one. On that day, its take her about 5 month to secretly look for JK at the hospital. Unknown to her, the person lying on that bed is not the real JK. It was a person, dying person who agreed to acted as JK. The artificial mask has been placed on that person face to be exactly like him. Unknown to her, JK also have his eyes on her, every hours, minutes, seconds and even the moments JH came everyday just to look at him. It was wrong, but yet it’s the only way to keep his distant from Mr Song’s daughter.

 

A month after the news of her boyfriend death, JH’s parent had tried many methods to make JH happy and back to normal, but yet to success. After months of trying, her parents made a decision to send JH to overseas university, to be with somebody else, create new life and memories but it turned out failed. JH keep on mourn JK death. A day after her graduation day from abroad university, JH take a 360 degree U-turn and take some acting job. It’s does make her to forget about JK most of the time and that make her parents happy to see she back to her normal again.

 

“Oppa, don’t you remember the day you left me? I was traumatic and can’t sleep, can’t eat or think properly. I was scared. Lonely always has been my number one enemies.”

“Oppa, don’t do the same thing to me over and over again oppa. I will cut myself if you gone oppa!”

“ Oppa you promised me, to be with me, in healthy or pain, poor or rich. Jaebal.. Jaebal!!

Jaebal.

Jaebal...

Jaebal…..

 

To be continue…

Dear reader, please comments and enjoy your reading!! :D Gomawo!! Thanks too all my subscriber!! Love you all..