He...

Spartace: The Untold

KJK is a world star player, both known for his brown and brainy side. He is proud Arsenal player, has been played for almost 5 years outside Korean Super League. Not only his fans around the world will keep chanting his name whenever he plays, on and off the pitch for Arsenal football club, but there was also one lady, very famous lady from his country that always follows his news...Not to mention that she is A-List Actress in Korean.

 

KJK daily routine at England is to wake up every 6am at the morning, just to prepare him for trainings. Before he drive to the club training facility (centre), he will make sure all things in his house has perfectly arranged and clean. He does not like it when his house messy. It’s just because... Then he will drive his Audi sport car to the training centre and greet all the staffs before start his training. Even though training will start at 9am, he will usually make sure he would do the warming up session with the expert, and do some light work out before other players comes. This is his regular routine since he had join the Arsenal Football Club.

 

His leadership does not end there. He always be the first player that checked all the player progression and keep sharing on how to develop skills and increase youth ability so that they can replace main player if something happens, like player transfer, or unexpected injury happen to the 1st eleven player....Because of that, his teammates called him as Coach Kook and even the Commander. Everyone really appreciate him, even from a lowest staff till the owner of the club itself.

 

Because of his capability to turn the game by itself, he gets many offers from other Elite Club such as Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, and even from Italy clubs like AS Roma, Juventus and whatnot. But, of course because of the loyalty as well as Arsenal was his dream team, he choose to stay and play for Arsenal. For 22 years old player, he has been linked with many gossip and controversy about his single life. Millions of lady around the world have gone crazy and willing to be his girlfriend at all cost. Sometimes they will stalk and follow KJK car and always update themselves about the KJK activities. Even though it is very disturbing and annoying, KJK keep his composure and calmness to deal with it.

 

In South Korea, actress and MC will take their chances to make sure they are linked to this man. If KJK invited as a VVIP in any events, they will snap a pictures, talking and even ask for his phone numbers. Many of the actresses without a shame touch and hug KJK.

 

In the middle of May 2014, KJK have flied back to his hometown at Anyang. His arrival has been known by all Korean citizens because of English Premier League were stop and all players can take vacation. He is invited to participate in one variety show in South Korea, known as Running Men TV program. This is the first time he will guest in TV program. Not because he doesn’t want to join it, but most of the time their invitation will clash with his trainings and games. Even though this is his first time hearing about Running Men, but he can’t help but felt curious on how TV program was running.

“Waaah, it must has been long enough since last time..My country never been the same like the past.. Everything has transformed..When was my last visit to my country? It was like 5 years already..”  said KJK to his Personal Assistant.

“What a wonderful feeling to back home.. Can’t wait to see my family and my friends” KJK has being smiling nonstop since the arrival until he jump in to one of his car.

“SpartAce Bar please” KJK tell his driver to go to the bar to get some foods since he is not even touch the meals on their way back from England.

“Yeaa Kim Jong Kook shi..” replied the driver.

On the way to the bar, KJK can’t stop thinking about his family and friends. Sometimes he foolishly let out smiling face to his PA without reasons. But sometimes his face becomes darker when he thought about his ex-girlfriend.

 “JH yah. I really miss you my little princess.. But what can I do… I can’t reverse back to the past.. if I can, I will make sure to never ever leave you and listen to that person. I will fight for you then… But it has happened. I can’t back to the past. I can’t change the past.. I Love You JH aah, with my whole heart”

 

The arrival of KJK at South Korean has been reported by all the nation news channels. All people know that KJK was back to spend his vacation. But no one knows that KJK will be guest in RM TV program. It is because the RM PD has kept it secret between them. JH keep watching the news about him. She smile widely just because she knows he has safely arrived. When KJK taken the flight, she cant even sleep and always pray for his safety. "What love have ever done to me?? I cant hate this man. He always have special place in my heart".. thought JH...

 

Even though they have lost contact with each other like 8-9 years, but still both of them guard their heart to never accept others love. Unknown to JH, JK have his own reasons why they break up. But the thing is, JK never tell JH why he want to end their realtionship.. Even after JH found out that JK have faking his death, but JK never tells the reason...

 

Flashback...

 

"Yah Kim Jong Kook!!! Wae?? Why you fake your death??? wae???"

"JH ahh.. Mianhe.. but i can't tell you my reasons. Mianhe JH ah.. But i want to break up with you.. I don't love you anymore JH ah"

"Yahhhhh!!! you just get offer to play for Foreign club, yet you already want to forget me??? Wae???

"Sorry JH ah. I just dont feel we are compatible with each other.. (Sorry JH ah...your family just have blackmail me JH ah)"

"Yah Kim Jong Kook!! You are dead!! you bastard!!"

Since then, JH and JK never met each other.. They just continue their own life since then. Whenever KJK was invited in the events in South Korea, He will bring one lady so JH will think that lady was his new gf. Kim Jong Kook also will brings different ladies to the different events and that makes Ji Hyo really sad. Even though he never admit his status with the ladies that he has bring, JH was keep thingking that KJK was a playboy and always make women's heart hurts, especially her heart! 

There was until one day that KJK just came by himself and saw JH was came with other guy in that event. KJK was burned with jelousy and mad. That night felt like a years and that couple does not even escape from the JK sight. Because of he can't do anything about that, he was just keep silent and control his anger. Just when he was able to control his jelousy, the guy have touch and kiss JH lips and that make him burst out his anger. 

 

He keep grabbing his thigh and clinch his wrist. He try to have fun and do the same thing to other women but hey, he was too angry to even know what he can do...

"Yah you bastard, dont you ever kiss her again or i will burn your body with my anger!!".. Kim Jong Kook keep telling that in his mind. His heart was flustered again when JH and that guy leave the event that night together with happy face..

His mood suddenly change. His eyes teary and his mouth was zipped tightly. He cant even think properly. Every things seems blur and he is then was crying in the restroom. He was so disappointed. Not at his JH ah.. But to his own pitiful soul. 

 

End of the flashback...

 

Today is tuesday. He and his PA has arrived at the RM filming location since early morning. He cant help to feel excited and nervous in the same time. Every thing has sort out completely. His make up, his personal script writer all ready to help him understand a bit about this variety show. Not that he dont do some homework about the show, but since he arrived, he seems to forget all the information due to excitement and nervousness that he feel.

"15 minutes more. Get ready and go to your position. We will start our recording once our guest has ready with his make up".. JH listen to what PD has mention.

"Yahhh everyone, i can feel something big will happen today. Can it be Girls group again??" said Yoo Jae Suk to his coworker. They cant hide their excitement whenever guest will come out.

"Yah yah hyung, dont be to excited hyung. You see the PD evil grin hyung? it  can be that guys too hyung.. aisss chammal."  Haha tried to calm his nervous heart by put their expectation low. Its not that he dont excited, but sometimes he does not like when PD always playfully trick their feeling..

"Ji Hyo yah, why you keep quiet? are you sick? I can give you warmth if u let me hug you" Gary playfully asked his Monday Couple Girlfriend.

"Yah Kang Gary!! Today is Tuesday dont you remember?" Smiled JH to KG with some pity music as a background.

 

Filming has started. Yoo jae Suk always do the introduction part when suddenly PD cue them that the guest will make an entrance scene. All the RM member were highly participate while waiting for the guest to appear. There was when all the member freeze and amazingly surprise once they see who is their guest for today's filming. All member eyes including JH was widely opened and everything was in Slow Motion when the Best World Football Player walking and smiling to them. KJK was sweetly smile to all the RM member and slowly his smile disappear when finally he saw JH face. He try to fake his smile for the sake of the show. Everyone was so excited and even try to snap his picture while filming and that makes all the staff burst their laugh.

 

"Okay, Kim Jong Kook shi will partnered with Song Ji Hyo shi for today mission. Yoo Jae Suk shi will partner with Haha shi, and Kang Gary partner will be Ji Suk Jin shi..Today mission is very important. First two member who win today mission will get the opportunity to play football with KJK shi team in one of the charity game. Wish u all luck and Mission start now".. PD clearly tell about the mission to all the RM members and that make them eagerly want to win the mission. All team was declaring a war to each other group and that make KJK shi felt happy and laugh heartly.

 

In other part, KJK has tried his best to look professional. No one in RM know about KJK and JH past. His teammate was ignoring him from the start and that make him uncomfortable. To him, JH still mad and anggry with him. But to JH, she actually cant keep calming her heart and tried to pay less attention to KJK and more to the mission itself. It was not long when suddenly KJK ask her question about the mission...

 

"What you want me to call you JH shi?"

"Ji Hyo will do"

"Cant i use banmal with you"

"As long as you comfortable JK shi"

"Call me Jong Kook ah and I will call you as Ji Hyo ah"

"Okay then Jong Kook....Oppa..."

"What did you called me?" Asked JK to JH. He was surprise to hear that from JH. "Wahh ottoke, how come you can call me beautifully like that JH ah.." JK thought in his mind.

 

"JH ah, can you teach me a bit about today mission. i heard today's gift is gold ring. I want that as my surveniour"

"Oh ommo, gold ring??" JH keep thinking about gold. She really like it when its about gold

They tried to talk with each other. they just take a few hour to overcome their awkwardness. They have the same determination, and desire to win games. That make them always finish faster than other teams. The time that the have spend together really make JH cant help but to smile all day. She really enjoy doing all the mission. She really loved it.

 

"Oppa, can we stay together and filming together all day long? I really like it. No, i realy LOVE it" JH tells her heart silently.

"JH ah, I really miss you JH ah. Argghhhh" Silently Jong Kook take a glances to JH. He really cant control his heart anymore when suddenly...

 

...to be continue

 

*Dear readers, this chapter was about KJK. and the next chapter will be about JH. If you think that my writing style does not fit your reading, please comment okay? dont just keep it in your mind.....