The Another One

Spartace: The Untold

“Wow, this is so amazing. All people just came here to support the famous Kim Jong Kook. Sure he is loved by all the fans”. Ji Hyo was just blank out since their first arrival. Her heart was full with the wonderful feeling that unspeakable and inexpressible. Unexpectedly, Kim Jong Kook hold Ji Hyo’s Shoulder and whispering some wonderful words in her left ear. “Just enjoy the show, the feeling of being treated nicely, and a feeling of being world football superstar!”. With wide smile still plastering on Jong Kook face, he left Ji Hyo with her manager and cordi, to the audience in a room that being prepared by the Club. He needs to inform his healthcare staff about his leg, how his condition in plane and the letter from his previous hospital.

 

From a far, Ji Hyo can see his boyfriend was heading to one of the club staff. On her left, there are a thousand of fans, chanting and supporting the so-called Kim Jong Kook. “Aigo, there’s a lot of female fans. I should have known this long time ago. Aiisssh, I hate this feeling!!”. Ji Hyo was so immersed with her own assumption. Insecurity, jealousy, anxious and annoyance can be read from her face. Her face was like a crystal clear that people will easily read what’s on her mind. “Ottoke, the feeling can’t go. Aisshh oppa please come here pallli”. Again her mind speaks to herself. Her manager, Melissa was so nervous and almost faint because of the crowded crowd. She tries to balance herself with the unintended help from Ji Hyo and cordi’s shoulders. “Yah, what are you doing Melissa? You heavy you paboo”. Ji Hyo can’t help but to yelp in pain when her manager take her shoulder in a rush.  

 

This kind of experience gives headache to everyone who never bumps into this situation before. Unlike Ji Hyo and her manager, Jong Kook has get used to it, before the games, during the games, end of the games, even on the way to his house, there will be this kind of behaviour and situation happened. on the stage, seated there is Head of safety and health division, Miss Anne together with Head of Cure & treatment centre, Miss Lauren. Both sent by the club boss Arsene Wenger to deal with the conference as well as Kim Jong Kook injury. They wrap out the press conference after 30 minutes of talking and explaining. Kim Jong Kook constantly just seated there and sometimes nodding, sometimes yes-ing. Reporters who want more details and not satisfy with the answer given by the Arsenal’s staff has already standing in front of the table. They will not let the Arsenal’s staff and player leave the place. Ji hyo who stand not far from the exit door was stunned with the actions. They can’t believe the reporters can be this aggressive just because of one player. She and her manager go to the other side in case something bad happen, they can go outside of the room faster.

Kim Jong was seated silently. He can’t utter even single words to calm down the audience. The staffs were calling for airport security to dismiss the chaos and clear the path for back to their cars.

“Hey Anne and Lauren, why don’t you just give more details about me? Surely they will calm down a bit” Jong Kook ask the staffs with worried toned. It was not good if the reporters keep doing the chaotic scene like this, especially with the club image that they have to preserve.

“Mr Kook Kim Jong, they should not know the details of your injury. What we have given are more than enough. Beside, our club rival will be happy and motivated if they know our key player have a critical injury. You should know this better, Mr Kook.” The staff looks annoyed with the scene happened in front of them. Aggressive reporters are the least thing that they want to have, and Mr Kook injury need to be treated immediately.

“Yeah, I understand the situation. But don’t you think it will worsen if we keep doing nothing?”

“No need to worry, we already called the security. Please be patient Mr Kook”. Ms Lauren was a very beautiful woman who has the expertise in injury was worried of Mr Kook. She worried because she knew the actual condition of Mr Kook injury. it was bad. Really bad. Besides, she have long crush with him. The only one in her heart. With wide differences between them won’t stop her to fall in love with this superstar.

It’s started long time ago when my first day working at Arsenal club. His muscular and athletic body makes my soft independent heart wavered. My knees feel weak whenever Mr Kook does some dribbles, skills and jokes with his teammates. I was so happy not only to see him, but his husky and so angelic voice makes me wonder if there is a person who not like him. His presence makes us happy. His great ability makes me gasping. My eyes can’t take off from his perfect abs whenever he took off his shirt. His long leg makes me wonder what it feels if I was on his lap. His smiley eyes, beautiful brown skin, lips… I was addicted to him. There is one day that the weather was so hot and he took off his shirt, a hundred of sweats dropped from his face to his wide chest down to his abs and to his wet pant. It was big. I saw it. It was bigggg. Lauren keep reminiscing the moments of Mr Kook to even notice what has actually happen in front of her.

 

Everyone in that room was shocked at the moment of Kim Jong Kook feel off of his chair. It was chaotic when that scene happened. Song Ji Hyo who saw his boyfriend almost fall on the ground was quick to run and reach for Jong Kook hand. With his body weight almost double from her, Ji Hyo can’t cope with the weight and together fall with Jong Kook. That makes his ankle twisted and bleeding. Paramedic was seen to carry Mr Kook and Song Ji Hyo out of the room to their vans. Arsenal’s staff followed the paramedic. The reporters who initially create the situation, all silent at once and worried of the player. It was serious matter and they might get sue by the club.

 

“Song Ji Hyo, are you ok?”

“Yahh Paboo ah.. Don’t you should worry of yourself? Am not the injured person after all”

“Ouchh, your words pain my heart”. His face turned sad and at that moments Ms Lauren who can’t understand Korean, want to reach for his hand, to calm him. But before she can do that, Song Ji Hyo, the Korean girl that she thinks is one of Mr Kook relative wrap her hand around Jong Kook neck and pecks his lips. What? How come she kissing Mr Kook just likes that? Who is she actually? Wow, why my heart suddenly burns. Why my mind keeps mash up with the scene. Why I felt this jealous? Arrggghh…!! Lauren was stun again to see her Mr Kook respond back towards the kissing with more passionate. With her all might, Lauren turn around and fixed her eyes to the road. That moment she felt loss & lost. She can’t take it anymore till tears keep falling from her beautiful eyes. While Lauren crying, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo keep enjoying the kisses and forgetting about the injury & bleeding.

 

Dear reader, 

Please enjoy my story and post your comments coz it will help me!! For those commenters that always give me a very good comments, i appriciate it and hope you can always support me. I dont mind if there is positive and negative comments, both will make me happy.

By the way, below is the pic of Ms Lauren, the one that crushed at Mr Kook :) hehe

The first one is Ms Anne & last is Ms Lauren