Regain

Spartace: The Untold

................................................................................

I am so sorry to all my readers who have sucsribed to my story because of my long hiatus.
Please enjoy your reading :)

................................................................................

 

Jaebal!

Jaebal!

Jaebal!

The memories with him made Ji Hyo realized one thing for sure. The money can't buy love, so it's useless. Time can't heal OR erase some memories of someone so it's useless. Acting, singing, doing CF, recording Running Men also can't make her happy, so it's useless. The only way for her to feel the happiness, to touches her life and swim the ocean of problems is by keeping him in her heart. Keep his love forever in her life. Become his wife, great friend and also his supporter whenever he needed is the only way to live this life long and happy. 

Oh God please hear me,

Oh God please hear me,

I wont take long, so please hear me... Oh God, i know i have been doing wrong all the time.. I have been avoiding and reluctantly do what u asked me to do. So please forgive me whatevar sins that i have commit since my birth. But please Oh God, don't you think you were too cruel to me? To us? Don't you think this is wrong?? Please oh god, i just want him to be safe and healthier. Please i begging you!!!

 

Outside from room where KJK was lying, there are alot of reporters have camping around the hospital just after the incident happened. Majority of them who get the info of KJK injuries from people inside the restaurent was immidietly gather and prepare their camera and equipment at the hospital's entrance. 

 

Guilty is the only feeling that Ji Hyo felt right now. Her heartbeat was long stop beating since Jong Kook admitted. The famous actress seems so sad, in total loss and in her own world despite the cheerful and strong images that she has shown at Running Men show. Felt fatigue, she move from his bed to the sofa provided at the corner of the room, to take a fast nap.

 

Kim Jong Kook has been highlighted in tonight news around South Korea. Local fans was totally shocked and angered to the person who did this. Its only a few weeks after Jong Kook was fully recovered from his ankle promblem, now anothing had happened. With Facebook and instagram fully used for spreading the news, now all around the world was knowing about Kim Jong Kook.

 

At London...

News about Kim Jong Kook fatal injury was heard from one of the international news station, IntNews. The club especially manager and the head coach was all shocked and confuse with the news. The calls from director of the club was ignored since the beginning of the news. it was bad, bad news for the team especially they will defending their cup day after tomorrow. The director was not please with the news as its has been a really a loss situation for them.

With upcoming match between Chelsea FC already up their confident, now they are in the cliff edge after recieving this news about their star player. Club's manager, Arsene Wenger give an order to their staff to get more info regarding Jong Kook condition and they have to do small press conference for it.

 

jihyo?

Jihyo??

Jihyo???

.....….(3 weeks later)..............

  

Smiles finally can be seen on Ji Hyo face.. Feeling gratefull, she then walking slowly toward her boyfriend's room. His bf can be discharge after having a intense monitoring by both seoul hospital and his team physio.

 

Oppa.... How you doing oppa? Concern can heard from Ji hyo question..

Good i guess 😊 Just looking for a peace moment before you distracted me.. Playfully he answered.. 

 

Yah oppa dont be so cruel to me.. With hurt she answer back.. Ji Hyo still can remember the day when Jong Kook woke up. 

That day was a meaningful day as its her birthday and the day when Jong Kook slowly opened his eyes. "Cup final!! My cup final!!" was the first words that he spoke.  Yahhh i waiting here like a bear in his hibernating season for you, but first word you say is that? !! OH MY GOD!! says the annoying girl beside him.

With his still weak condition, he jumped out the bed so high that maybe he can be a jumper as if he doesnt became a footballer and landed heavily on the floor after hear that girls shouts. ARGHH!! Jong Kook was whining in pain as Ji Hyo and Ms Lauren (appointed to watch over Jong Kook's condition from time to time) run towards him. "Yah what's wrong with you liltle princess?, you want me to die?" with shock gesture he replied back her statement. 

Oh, we waiting here like ages, and hopefully when you wake up you will calling my name but yet only football stuff was your first thought. Ji Hyo cannot hide her jelousy towards his addicted sport. "Just go and live with your ball. Go date, shower, sleep, eat and make love with ball. Aiiiish jinja this men knows how to make me angry". Ms Lauren still looking at them while they bickering and with spontinious action, she walk to Jong Kook and kiss his cheek slowly. That make the lovebird stunned with her action. Blushingly Ms. Lauren walk out of the room and headed to the doctor office to inform about Jong Kook latest updates. 

While Jong Kook smile shyly, the furious girl beside him get up and pinch her bf arm rapidly to awake him from the so called fantasy. Frowning, pouting, Jong kook looked back at Ji Hyoo who had tomatoes red face all over her cheek and eyes. Slowly a pair of beautiful brown eyes become teary and in a matter of second, Jong Kook pull her lil princess onto his embrace. Slowly he said "Yah, why you are like this, its normal for westerner to kiss the cheek of the other person to show their happiness and gratefullness. Ji Hyo yah, only you and you in my heart. No other person OK! I promise!". Carefully he utter those word to Ji Hyo to avoid any suspiscion grow from his tiny lil princess heart. Slowly Ji Hyo chin up to look at Jong Kook eyes and Jong Kook give a nodes to reassure him. With that, Ji Hyo hugged and inhale Jong Kook manly perfume for a long time. 

 

-------------Back to current time-----------

 

After a short happy bickering with her gf, he bring himself to the bed and start to packing his belonging. all his shirts and short neatly being folded into his sport beg. Annoyed with his behaviour, Ji Hyo start to pull up his hair to and causes unbearable pain on his sculp. "Yah, you going to ignore me and keep on folding your shirts huh? Aigo this men, what on earth is he thingking huh?!". Anggrily Ji Hyo attack his muscle all over his bicep to get revenge. Strangely, Jong Kook just stay silent and kiss her cheek before slowly hug and lift her to his bed. with a power of THE FLASH guy, he went to the door and lock the knob before heading back to the bed. Slowly he reach for the remote to switch on the TV before increase the volume of it sound. Confuse with his action Ji hyo move her body and try to stand when a pair of strong muscle hold her up and start to attact her lip tremendously fast while his hand pull her shirt up swiftly. without a proper by Jong Kook, Ji Hyo start to get what her bf think off and immediately flick her finger at his balls strongly. "Arggghhhh, yah you!! yaaaaa you!!" Jong kook cant continue his words due to the pain, and he start to roll on the floor and his own ball in a hope to release his pain a little bit. Seing the situation infront of her, she immediately went over and help him to stand before push him to the bed. Slowly she bent over and throw off his pant before his balls with her tongue. The sudden sensation of her touch was really fly him to the moon. His slowly rise and hard because of rapid and touching from Ji Hyo. 

 

After some times, she went to his hip and start to play hard to get with his . with husky voice Jii Hyo ask "Baby, baby babyyy". Afraid to lost his wastely, he start to dig deep into hers and and make her cry in pleasure.....

Hey readers, you want me to continue this kind of story right? (cheekiy grin). naah, i afraid i have to stop here. HAHAHAHAHAHA...

 

To Be Continue...

***Dear reader, im back!!! i know igone hiatus for so long and i hope i can update everyday.. Maybe some of you will have to read again from the first chapter to get into the feeling again before you all start to read this latest chapter. Hehe, mianhe.. I was to occupied with my work and being a jerk reader only all this while. Hope to see your new comment of this chapter. Basically i wont react to bash comments, but because of im not here for so long, so yeah i open for that.. Hehe, bye bye see you!!! :D