Later...

Spartace: The Untold

"Teacher!! teacher!!" shout Gwang Soo to his dicipline teacher. Gwang Soo is the tall student plastered with annoying behaviour. All students in that school know about Gwang Soo. The most annoying yet teacher's pet. Most of the time, Gwang Soo will go to the teacher's room and try to imagine if he is a priciple for that school. His intention was not other than to make sure all student does not surpass him in studying and sporting. But to his surprise, there are two person that always above him; that bastard Kim Jong Kook and his best friend, Song Ji Hyo. "Ahhh, not his bestfriend, but his girlfriend".  Thought Gwang Soo while walking to his diciplines teacher.

 

"Yah Gwang Soo, waeyoo??"

"Sir, there is a couple who was kissing in the library. It is so disgrateful and it cannot be forgiven. We must punish them Sir!"

"What did you say?Who is the students name??? Paali tell me!!"

"KJK and SJH Sir..." Gwang Soo tell the teacher.

"Go and bring them here now. GO!!"..

"Yess sir!! Haha, KJK and SJH, you are dead..haha..haahaa"

 

Meanwhile in the library,

"JH yah, can you wait for me? i wont be long. i wont forget our love. We will find a way to make sure we will never loose contact araso?"

"How come i cannot being worried? You will go and do your training. You will be 24/7 busy with your trainings and whatnot."

"JH yah. We can always sms and make a call. We can do vids call if you want"

"Urm, araso oppa. I trust you. But please dont waver to other girls ok oppa? please make sure only me inside your heart.Araso?"

"Araso love." with that promise, JK kiss JH lips sweetly until JH cant breath.. There are in their own world when Gwang Soo called them out.

"What a romantic scene guys. Wow.." Gwang Soo annoyingly grinned towards couple which make JK and JH surprised. As far as they concern, there was no sound of people coming in the library. 

"Yah Gwang Soo ah, what are you doing?? Go away"

"Waaah, dont you think you are too much?? Don’t you dare to kick me out from this library. Oh by the way, our beloved discipline teacher wants to see you in his room....Both of you, NOW!!" … It is not that they were afraid of Gwang Soo, but if the discipline teacher has called them, something serious will happen.

Jaaa, we will see the teacher first JH ah.. Don’t worry too much, maybe its not like we think.

Ottoke oppa… L I am not that afraid, but what if something bad happen to our relationship… You know right oppa, my family hated it and will be very angry if they knew about us”.. JK can see the worry face from his gf. It’s not that he want that either.

    “JH ah, if something happen, please remember that u always in my heart. Only you.” Say JK with little worry in his voice.

Without any further delay, both JK and JH walk separately to the teacher room, avoiding any speculation if other students see them walking together. Gwang Soo smile widely after saw them both “safely” arrive at teacher’s room before he went home.

 

Few years after that...

    “Huh, wae I kept thinking of you love. Wae?? I saw you with another girl in news and TV ”… Why you do this to me?? “You promised me but yet you are the one who broke it. How come I can hate you if the only thing I do was keep loving you…” Ji Hyo never knew that this thing can happen in her life. Without her notice, she has been crying like forever and makes her eyes soggy. Her heart was arched so deep that somehow she does not want to live anymore. But yet, whenever TV and newspaper show the news about KJK, she can’t help but to feel happy and hurt at the same time.

    KJK is a world star player, been known for his skills, leadership, wide vision and all rounded footballer that every single player in this world want to be. Even Cristiano Ronaldo and many stars’ player admit how great KJK was as a player. It was his dream then. But there is another dream that he can’t fulfil yet. To be with her. Not because of she is now become the A-list actress, but because of the history that he himself want to forget. If god can hear him now, sure the first thing that he want to do is to rewind back time and redo back what he has done to her. It is not her fault either his. It is because of that thing.  “Yeah, that thing!” 

 

...to be continue

 

Dear my reader, i hope my story can give you happiness. Please support my story, just give me a comments! :)

This might be a little bit confuse right now, but i hope all of you stay tune because all things that happen in my story have its own reason. 

Thank to the subscriber! :D Gomawooo