The Unfold

Spartace: The Untold

Jong Kook has been in his deep thought about the proposing things. He worries about anything that will during the proposing time. What is the reactions, her answers, her face etc? And the most important is what will happen if suddenly she disagrees because of his father. Yeah, it is so hard for JK to not think about that old man. He seems lost in his own world. His eyes tightly closed. His face looks angered, and confused. His tongue was glued and frozen. His mind are calculated all the what’s, if’s, can’s, let’s and etc.

 

He remembers the first day after her father told him to keep his distant from Ji Hyo. He was so sad and angry to even utter single word to JH’s father. His world became darker than a black colour. Everything changes so quickly and he has no time to defend himself. Her father was so serious to him even though he can be considered as a kid. Shouldn’t her father be more gentle and kind and not used harsh words to him?

 

If you think that we are too young to fall in love, then you are totally wrong. Love is something that we can’t hold to the next time. It’s obviously not something that we can keep silent and do nothing on it. It is a natural feeling that all of us will felt, regardless of time, places and ages. You are wrong Mr Commander. You were wrong to say that to me. JK was in the middle of debates with his own mind. He kept remember the scenes of him with her parents.

 

Silently he sighed out loud. He decided to take some warm bath to ease his feeling. He walks to his bathroom with his shoulder crouch. His face turned pale, lack of enthusiastic whiles his hand twisting the water heater knob. He is in depressing mode whenever he thinks about the past. What he plans to do with Ji Hyo must go through her father first. The permission, the agreement of him to let go of her beautiful yet famous daughter must be attain. His words of consent of their relationship should be his first job to be done before he can marry his daughter.

 

He is palming his face with his rough hand. A hand that will use to shake her daddy’s hand, a hand that will use to support his body from falling down, kneeling on the ground, if the he get the opposite answer from Mr Commander. Ji Hyo is not aware of this thing. Being all gentleman as he is, he need to finalize this thing before proceed to the proposal things. And if the answer is no, he will keep begging till her daddy agree.

 

Finished with his bath, JK dry up his body and hair, and put some cologne on. The one’s that he got from one of his sponsor. His hand trailing to the clothes, which colour he should wear on. He picked up white t-shirt with long blue black denim jeans, fitted perfectly to his muscle and well-built body. Thanks to his ultimate intense training, he can fits easily in whatever attires specially designed by his own private-famous-well known designer. He picked one of ten car-keys he got, half sponsored and half paid by him. Picked a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, he starts to drive all the way to Ji Hyo house located near Seoul City.

 

All cars on highway on that time recognized the owner of the car since the plate number shows KJK 0001. He only takes 30 minutes from his private house located at Anyang by using this car. He stop his car in rush when he saw a couple, to be accurate, an older couple are being robbed just after they came out from the restaurant. He is so shocked to see the robber has pointed a gun to one of the couple because they reluctant to give what have asked. With his animal instinct he knows the rubber will trigger the gun soon if the guy still stubborn with the deal. That guy already moves his pointer gun to the women when suddenly Jong Kook got out from his car at the light speed. As if time is stopped, Jong Kook runs as fast as he could just to block the guy from shooting that woman.

 

Jong Kook hold robber’s hand and direct it to the different pointer, which is to his own body. Surprised with the sudden help from Jong Kook, the robber was startled and has triggered the gun. Loud sound can be heard from the pistol. Everyone that seated inside the restaurant was shocked and run to the scene place. While the older couple who are shocked too with the sudden loud sound has drop all of their belonging and start to hold and grabbed the fallen body from touching the ground. The robber on the other hand, surprisingly stands still as if regretting of what has happen. Jong Kook unconsciously mumble Ji Hyo’s name repeatedly and makes the couple more surprised to hear that.

 

Without wasting more time, the restaurant owner called the ambulance for helps. Luckily one of the customers is a doctor, and her willingness to help Jong Kook has eased a bit the worries from all the audience. The robber has been arrested; the older couple follows the ambulance to the hospital while paramedic worked hard to save the person named Kim Jong Kook. In between that critical moment, Jong Kook still managed to mumble Song Ji Hyo name. Blood was spilled from his mouth and abs while he mumbling her name and that makes his condition worsening. The body can’t hold any longer and paramedic need to inject adrenaline into his vein make him stay wake up.

 

Like an electric has been flowing in each of his vein, Jong Kook eyes has widen out. He keeps seeing his gf in front of him. While trying to catch her hand, Jong Kook said I love you again and again until he lost consciousness. It has been 2 hours since Kim Jong Kook pushed to the operating room. Mr and Ms Song waited there patiently with flutter feeling. Who is this guy? Why he kept calling my daughter’s name? 

 

While holding his wife hand, Mr Song takes a look at the man’s blazer who saves his life. A sound can be heard from that blazer. Firstly hesitated, that man decides to answer the call. While pull out the phone from the blazer pocket, an envelope covered with blood stain that contain a letter has dropped. Ignore the ringing from the phone, Mr Song picked up the letter and read it as curiosity has taken over his mind.

 

The letter….

Hi Mr and Ms Song. I want to apologies on whatever mistakes that I’ve done to both of you. It was so unprofessional and unmannerly of me if I turn my attention from your knowing. As if you can remember, I was once the boy that disturbed your life for the past years. Even though I knew both of you was disagree of early ages loves, but I want you to know that that is one pure love from me to your daughter. I really do love her all my heart back there. It was honour to fall in love with someone as your daughter.

 

It was hard for both of us to keep our relationship under the radar. It hard for us to hide our love even we are near with each other. But that is nothing to compared it with all the loved that both of you have been poured to her. I am not asking to you to let go of your daughter to me, but I am asking you to give me a chances to let you see my love, to give my love and happiness to her. I am asking you to be one of your families, and a husband of your daughter, the one that will take care of her with all my heart, the one that willing to sacrifice his own life just for your daughter. Please sir, please madam, and let me love your daughter as much as I can. Please…

Regards,

Kim Jong Kook

 

Tears were falling from his face. His ego was long ago vanished as he read the whole honest letter, written by someone who deeply in love at his daughter, and the one’s who has saved his life. Jagiya, why are you crying? Has something happen? Ms Song was surprised to see her husband cried like a baby. With smile on his face, Mr Song wipe off the remaining tears from his face and said,

 “It is indeed a very wonderful feeling to have you as my wife and Song Ji Hyo as our daughter. But it’s has been years that we denying Ji Hyo’s happiness. We have been very selfish parents to our daughter yaebo. It is time for her to shape and illustrate he own life now. And I know who is a guy that perfectly can fit to our daughter.

Their conversation has been disturbed again as the ringing echoed from Kim Jong Kook’s phone. Pick up the phone and happy after found out it is Song Ji Hyo who called the man’s phone, Mr Song answered the phone. A loud shouting can be heard as Ji Hyo was shocked to hear his bf been shoot and now at the hospital. Another surprise can be heard from as Mr Song introduced his self to the caller….

 

To be continue…

*please comments guys J kamsahamidaaa   

Here is the picture of Jong Kook Car, Ferrari F12

Here is the Kim Jong Kook private house at Anyang

His White Shirt