She...

Spartace: The Untold

"Hurm, today is very beautiful. the wheater is nice, people treats me very nice"...  Ji Hyo walking out from his agency building and head to her house after some discussion with CEO. 

"i am so happy right now. Why he want me to take that role?..JH having her own consumption of her new role in drama when suddenly she recieve call from her bestie..

"Unnie, i heard you get main role for your upcoming drama, congratulation unnie" shout her bestie from other line.

"Ouchhh yahhh!! can't u slow down your voice?? its hurt paboo"  JH jokingly replied back to her bestie.

"Lets hangout!! usual pace unnie, your treats!!" childishly her friend demand JH for meals.

"Araesoo, lets meet up in 30 minutes okay?"... JH turned off her call with smile... It has been ages since she hangout with her bestie, Han Ji Min. Both of them was busy to hang out, sometimes they just update each other news by internet.

 

JM already at the SpartAce Bar with meals when JH finally show up. "Yah what makes you long? I already order your meal.." ..."Soorry JM ah, i was walking and window shopping at the same time"..  Both of them laugh and keep sharing their news and progress. The dinner was good, it is heartwarming where we can share something with our friend. Someone who has the same issues and problems in their life. After all, both of them are actresses. 

 

2 hour has passed since they talking nonstop and dines at the same time. Sure time goes faster when we meet our friends.  "When you want to guest in our show again JM ah? the boys all missed you already".. "Yeah right. you just want someone to back you up when tthey teasing you right?..So hows your Kang Gary? Dont you fall at his charms?"..

"Hell NO JM ah, you must know that it is all fake. Nothing real between me and him".. JH casually replied.."No one can take my heart yet JM ahh"..

"JH ah, have you heard the news yet?"

"What news JM ah? are you getting marry??" JH cant hold her smile and happiness. "Paboo Ji Hyo ah..No, it was about our national footballer, the famous Kim Jong Kook! That man was like ing crazy... He was announced as The World Best Player for this season" (sorry i dont know the exact tittle.. hehe).. He is freaking awesome JH ah". JM excitedly tell her friend. JM was one of the billions of the fans that always keep updating about that man..

"OH? Jinjaa?? Wow, it great then!"..  JH cant stop smilling. She was so proud of the achievement of her bf.. "ahh, my ex-bf"..

 "I wish i can meet up with him.. He is soo handsome, and cool person"...JM continue her talking about that man...JH was just listen to what JM said and carefully hold her feeling every time JM speak his name again and again.

"KJK, even hearing your name makes my heart waved. I really miss you. Even though I cant forgive you for what you have done at the past, but still i cant get rid of you..Just come back, just say that you still love me like I always do, I will forgive you" ..Tears started to fall from her cheek. JM was surprise to see her friend's sobbing. "Yah Ji Hyo ahh,  are you ok? Gwenchana?"... "ahh JM ah, must be because of the smoke from that guy".. JH pointing to the smoking guys beside their table.. "Ahh i see.. araesoo, lets we call our day out" ..."oh JM ah, thanks for today hangout. I really miss you"...

JH take the taxi on her way back to her house. The ride from the Bar to her house was only 15 minutes..."Huh, today was really a lonngg day" JH unconciously fell asleep without changing her outfit... 

 

 ....................................

D-Day (Running man filming day)

JH walk to her castmate with fresh and elegance look. She really have good and long rest yesterday. Enough to wake her up ealier in the morning, which a rare moments for someone named as Song Ji Hyo. Today, all the Running Man members look great and energetic. For them, today is not a working day, but they assume it as hangout day. RM filming always their favourite day because they can have fun, teasing, make a joke and release their tension. Plus, they can do exercise while doing the mission. Good exercise indeed.

 

JH focus on Jae Suk opening speech when suddenly PD cue them to get ready as their guest will walk in and greet them. "Haish, hopefully not some young idols again, i really hate that young idols.. All just the same, act like cocky man"..  JH kept talking alone while look at the entrance that have been prepared by RM staff. No words can describe how she had feel when she saw her man walking calmly and look so manly. She can't took off her eyes from looking up to bottom of that man.. "Aiish this man, really make your self presentable huh?".. Later that she knows, that man was also surprise to see that lady standing between RM members. "It cant be.. It cant be.. Iam dead"...

 

Both of them heading to their car to start the mission. The mission is located in Anyang province. Yeah, today is the special day because they have to filming at their guest hometown. Unknown to them, they are actually heading to their old school that have saved so many memories and secrets about both of them. They were surprised to see the school in front of them. It was their school.. They can see the places, where they used to secretly meet up. 

"Aisshh cheonmal, this really makes me remember about the past" JK whispering without a sound.

"What? what did you say?" JH asked to JK..

"No, nothing" JK answered back. The first mission is, they have to find one of the missing treasure scattered around school areas. The items they need to find is important because each item will have a clues that will help them in the final mission later. To avoid colliding with the other team, they immediately look for items. But there is a condition. They have to find it while holding each partner's hand. Jong Kook being as gentleman as he is, offered his hand to JH.

"JH ah, lets win this together. Teach me how to do this".

"Lets go oppa.. We need to hurry"

 

Just then, one by one team arrived and start to the mission too. JH constantly explaining to JK of the rules in RM. Where the staff will put the items. JH keep saying that the items will be only placed on the area that have camera around it. It is wasteful if they looking at the place without camera. Evidently what JH tells was not a lie at all. They have found 3 of the 4 items without the hassle. He turned to JH and extended the mineral bottle. "Ji Hyo ah, where are the last items? can it be there?" JK pointed his finger to the direction of the library.

 

They can see others group also heading to the pointed location. "Gajja, lets go" JK grab his friend's hand and start running to the library. "Its was never changed at all.".. everything unchanged except for the shelves and the color of the wall​.. Both of them try to focus for their mission, but it was hard. Especially this was the place where they keep looking and staring at each other and ignoring all the students long time ago. They spotted the last item at one of the shelves and soon they realize that there was the place where their first kissing happen.. Kim Jong Kook look at Ji Hyo nervously. "Ji hyo ah, do you know what are this place was?" ...Quietly Jong Kook asked to the blank Ji Hyo.. "Yeah i knew it" ...Ji Hyo slowly nodding to Jong kook. Both of them cant takes their eyes off from looking at each other. It was so intense, and the surrounding suddenly felt suffocating... It was when all of sudden Jong Kook hold Ji Hyo face and start to press his lips to Ji Hyos'. 

Ji Hyo was surprise to encounter this situation. Her eyes widely open and she tried to push Jong Kook out from her lips. But all her effort was fruitless because Jong Kook firmly hold her face at his.

"Let me Ji Hyo ah.. I cant take it anymore"..  JK sudden act has made her amazed and being stiff. She cant help but to respond back passionately of the kissing... 

He was amazed by his owned act. But it felt so right to kiss her again at the same place. JH heart was jumping crazily. There were a mix feeling. She cannot think straight and that makes her heart hurts yet happy at the same time. "Does he still love me? or does he felt confused and just act like a playboy again??"

"Ehem".. cough the PD to the couple... "May i get clear explanation what was happening in here?? We are in the middle of filming as you can remember."  The PD in-charge explained to the couple in a very cautious tone. The PD was so confuse with the situation happened just now...

 

They was back to the reality after the PD enquiry. Both of the smile shyly and cant directly look at the PD. For the final time, JK lock his eyes again to JH's. Both of them exchanging the communication without speak... In both mind, they will seek for the final confirmation once they finish with their today's mission....

 

...to be continue

To my reader, thank you for spending your time to read and give comments. I really appreciate comments from Hero's author about my story and my grammar. As you can see/read, i want to create love story with only little bit of conflicts. I dont really know about guys stuff eg: football things etc but i have tried my best to come out with football things. As i know, footballer was so hot when i was a student.. Ngeeeee..