Something you shouldn't know

Spartace: The Untold

   There was nothing can separate this two from being all lovey-dovey like a donkey couple on our earth. For sure there are couples out there who were the same like this two was. Today, the air was so windy that makes that boy gave his sweater to her girlfriend. And yeah, you can see the smiling-blushing girlfriend was about to make an appearance before suddenly loud sound of gun piercing through the air!

   The couple startled! “What was that?” Ji Hyo whispered to Jong Kook. “I don’t know. I want to take a look, you wait here OK?”. The so-called boyfriend told to his beautiful girlfriend.  Ji Hyo just keep looking the back of Jong Kook well-built body, go to the place where they have heard the sound, but then suddenly she saw her men’s white T-shirt wore was turned red with blood.

   All seems like a slow motion for Ji Hyo. It takes few moments for Ji Hyo to realize her BF has been shot by one of the random bullets that have been triggered and another few moments for her run to her laying boyfriend. “Nooooooooooo!!! Kim Jong Kook don’t you dare leave me!!”.  Ji Hyo was in a heavy sobbing when suddenly three men in grey jacket come around her and start to help the young men and take him to the nearest hospital.

few months later,

   Jong Kook condition isn’t get better. It is impossible for him to recover from such fatal injury. Docs who has been repeatedly monitored him all agreed that only miracle together with lot of luck can help him to recover. From day one until now, Ji Hyo never leave her love alone in that coldly hospital’s room. “Come on prince, don’t you ever miss me?? Don’t you ever want to see my face again? Don’t you love to tease me every time we date? I miss you.. I miss my men. I miss to hear your voice. I miss your care, I miss you badly!!”. Said Ji Hyo to her bf. Without her notice, tears have been formed and dropped from her beautiful face. Only god knows about her feeling right now.

   Ji Hyo called it a day after clock showed 8pm. She takes hot shower to calm her mind from being thinking of her bf. Her mind was so tired that she can’t even remember how she was end up sleeping in the bath tub. All the worries have flown out when suddenly the ringing from her mobile wakes her up. Tear start to fall again when she heard the news from one of the doctor about her bf. She cried until she felt her eyes hurts and makes her in a great pain. What a shocking news to know that her bf have been taken from her life, forever.

   Less she knows that this news have turned her into miserable women whom only wander in her life with empty minded, and turned Ji Hyo to be the most cold hearted lady . Unknown to her, it is all being well plotted and there was a secret behind this sudden death of her lovely bf. Not far from the girl standing, there is one man that has been watching her since day one of the heart breaking scene. “Ji Hyo-ah, it must be hard for you. I will protect you Ji Hyo-ah. Even its hurts me to see you in this condition, but i have to do this. it just because..."

Continue…

--------------------------------

Hi guys, this is my first ever story. I know it might sound cliche, but please support my story. :) eventhough i not a good writer, but with all your honest comments can make me improve in the future. 

Please dont ask about my grammar. English was not my first language though. :D