chapter 2

in your arms

Kai was totally frozen.

" .... So now I come to you with open arms

        Nothing to hide, believe What I say.

        So, here I am with open arms

        Hoping you'll see What your love means to me

.       open arms..."

 

Kai put his right hand on his chest, where his heart was.

" What's wrong with you? why are you beating so fast?"

He just stood there, quietly, staring at the little angle.

"Who is he?" he kept wondering to himself. When he heard the little kid stopped singing,  he quietly turned around and ran to the cafeteria.

"Ya. Kim jongin! Where have you been all this time? I thought that something happened to you. You said that you forgot your earphones at class,  but I didn't know it can took 20 min to take it back and come here" Suho nagged.

"Stop nagging. I have to ask you something guys"

"What is it?" Chanyeol jumped from his place. The look on Kai's face  made him so curious.  

"Do you believe in angles?  Do you think that angles exist and they are living among us?" Kai asked sincerely. 

" Well daaa! Of course that angels exist and of course they are living among us. Just like unicorns " Lay say and smile.

" Are you ing serious? Did you really said that? come on man get over it- there is NO unicorns! " Chanyeol said and Lay's smile faded way. " You are a uniocorn's killer!!! "

" We are getting off topic here..!! " Kai tried to get their attention again " I can swear that I saw and angel and I even heard him singing ".

Everyone looked worried because they never saw him like this. They got used to Lay and his unicorns, but they couldn't believe Kai. 

 

The bell rang and lunch time was over. Everyone went back to class. No one said a word all the way, they just walked quietly. 

Suddenly, Baekhyun bumped into someone. 

" Ohh I'm so sorry. Are you okay? " Baekhyun hold the little guy's arm. 

" Yeah. I should say sorry because I was busy with my phone" . He said with a shy voice. He bowed and entered the class. 

 

When Kai heard this voice, he recognized it immediately. He turned around and saw him, the angel.

His heart started beating fast again when the little angel passed by his side. Suddenly,  someone bumped him. "Ya Jonginah close your mouth. What's..... " but before Baekhyun could complete his sentence Kai asked him who was this person. "Do you mean Luhan ssi?  " Baekhyun asked him and Kai nodded."What do you know about him?"

"Well, " Baekhyun started to say everything he knew about Luhan     " he is learning in our class, he is really good at math, he looks young but he is older than us. Ohh and he is Chinese. His parents live there and he lives here, alone. And one more thing if you want to know- No one knows What his parents do. "

" And What can I do with that information? "

" You wanted me to tell you everything I know about him, so that's What I Did just now! " Baekhyun protested. 

"Do you know something about his singing? " Kai asked and Baekhyun tried to observe Kai's expression. " I don't know if he can sing"

"So you want to tell me that he learned with us all this time and I have never saw him..." Kai sounded a little disappointed." Well everyone knows about your 2 rules for making friends and that you don't want to know anything about someone that is not belong you your world. Why you are so interested about him now? " Baekhyun was still surprised. 

"I...I am not curious about him. And you should know that I'll never brake my rules" Kai tried to convince himself and also convince Baekhyun. 

"Don't tell me that.... ohh,  so now you want to bully him? I can't believe you want to go that far. It's not the Jongin  that I know..."

"Huyng!!!  I'm serious! " Kai said and Baekhyun started to laugh.

They went to their sits and the class began.  For 20 min Kai just sat at his place and stare at Luhan. "His name is Luhan. Lu.... han " he kept thinking about it.

He didn't noticed What he was writing in his notebook until Suho interrupted him. "Ya. What are you writing?  It's the first time that I see you holding a pencil in class!"

Kai looked down at his note book and saw a list:

 

     WHAT I KNOW SO FAR ABOUT LUHAN:  

1. He is older than us even though he looks so young.

2. He is really good at math.

3. He has a voice of an angle.

4. He looks like an angle.

 

" what's wrong with me hyung? "Kai started to panic and Suho tried to comfort him " You are fine. You are turning into a real student. I think l'm going to cry". 

"Ha ha very funny" Kai said and looked down again at his notebook. " You're fine..it's nothing. There's nothing to worry about" he kept saying this to himself.

 

Finally, the day ended and Kai felt happy to go home and rest from all of the thoughts. All his friends came to his house and play together (you can say that it's kind of tradition since kindergarten )

Kai really needed that so he could relax and forget everything.

" Hey let's go to find some interesting stuff from our childhood in the basement " Channel suggested and everyone nodded. 

They went to the basement and started looking for things. 

"Hey guys look What I found!" Suho said and everyone laughed. 

"Mine mine mine mine!! " Lay was so happy to find his old unicorn's doll. "

"Look What I found" Chanyeol said with a teasing look on his face " it's the pink Tutu skirt that belongs to our little ballerina." 

Chanyeol wore the skirt and started to dance like a ballerina "Hey Baeki,  do I look y like this?" and all Baekhyun could do was nodding and laughing.  Kai tried to catch him but Chanyeol ran away.

"YAA! PARK CHANYEOL! COME HERE OR I'LL KILL YOU!'

he started to chase after him,but Chanyeol was faster than him.

Kai gave up and started to laugh with everyone. He really had a great time with his friends and he even didn't think about Luhan .

They played until night and after they ate dinner, they letf and Kai went to shower, wore his pajamas and lay in his bad. 

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. He dreamt about his friends and all their good times , when suddenly an angel appeared in his dream. He was beyond beautiful.  He looked so pure and his voice was so soft, warm and comforting. He sang the same song that Luhan sang in the class. Kai realized that he was standing in the middle of the class and the angle didn't even noticed him (although Kai was standing there and the angle looked to his direction,  he didn't saw Kai). Kai came closer to the angle and tried to talk with him but it was useless. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't hear him. Kai tried the last thing that he could think about - He tried to call him (the angel) in his  name - Luhan. At first he just whispered, but after 3 useless tries he tried to shout his name.

Then the angle stopped singing, looked at Kai and gave him a shy smile. Kai smiled at him too and he wanted to ask him something, but the angle was already gone.

Suddenly Kai woke up in his room " It...it was just a dream?, " he sounded very disappointed " it felt so real.. aish!!  What happened to you Kim Jongin?! You know that you can't interfere with people that are not belong to your world. Just like in your dream- people and angles can't connect with each other! So stop all this right now!!!! Did you hear me stupid heart? "

 

In the morning Kai woke up to the sound of his phone. "He.." he tried to say but someone cut him " You better move your little ballerina's right here or you'll be dead!" . Kai took a quick shower, wore his uniform and went to meet his friends at Chanyeol's house. When he came, he saw that everyone was there.

"We were waiting for...Wow!! What the he'll is wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost. Did you sleep Well last night?" Cahnyeol's anger turned to worry because he never saw his friend like this. 

"Umm not really. It was my worst night ever. I couldn't sleep Well because I had so many thoughts " Kai scratched his head and tried to change the subject " If we don't go now then we'll be late for class". 

Suho looked at his watch " He's right! we really should go now"

" I'm so happy that I brought my car today" Baekhun said and everyone went to his car. They entered the class a few minutes before the rang bell. "We did it" Lay was so happy that he started to jump and Suho patted his head. The teacher came in and the class had  begun. 

Every few minutes Kai looked at his watch. "Okay man, you are freaking me out! You looked at your watch over 100 times in the last 30. Everything is Okay?" Suho asked him and he sounded really worried. 

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine " Kai said with a smile. Suho gave up and seemed a little bit confused " something is going on here..." he thought to himself.

After two class the bell rang and it was lunch time.

" Yayyy. Let's go eat *-*" Chanyeol said and everyone agreed. Well, not everyone. "Go without me. I want to sleep a little " Kai said. 

"Okay. I guess you really need it, but don't come to me later and complain that you're hungry to death" Chanyeol laughed. "Bye guys, see you later" Kai told them and after they left he put his head on his table and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar music. "No way...it's...it's...him! It's Luhan. Kai went out from the class and followed the music. He found Luhan at the same class that he was yesterday. He closed his eyes and a feeling of happiness and warmth was aded in his heart. Suddenly his stomach started to make weird noises " Oh ! Why now you have to make sounds?!" Kai notices that the music had stopped. "Who is here?" Luhan asked with his shy and cute voice and came closer to where Kai was hiding. Quickly,  Kai turned around and started to run. He was so embarrassed. He ran so fast and he had a headache from all the thoughts, so he didn't noticed that he forgot his phone near the class where Luhan was.

He ran to the cafeteria and met his friends. "See?! I told you that he will come to eat with us because No one can resist to food" Chanyeol  said with a smirk. 

"I actually came here to asked you something but I forgot What I wanted... but since I'm already here I will take this.." Kai said and took Chanyeol's cookie, ate it and ran back to the class."KIM JONGIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

"Here, you can take mine" Baekhyun gave him his cookie and smile.

"Thanks Baeki " Chanyeol gave him a smile.

Kai entered to the class and went to his place. He put his head on the table and covered it with his hands "WAE?!  WAE?! WAE?! why I'm so stupid?" 

"No you don't" 

"Yes I am! wait..." Kai got up and saw Luhan standing in front of him. 

"Wh..What are you doing here?" Kai's heart started beating fast again. "Umm, I'm learning in this class," Luhan laughed and Kai was paralyzed " and I think that this belong to you" he said and gave Kai his phone " you forgot it while you were running. Oh and this is for you" he gave Kai a chocolate-chip cookie.

"So you heard that..." Kai didn't know where to bury himself. He was so embarrassed that he blushed a little. They both laughed. 

"Can I ask you something? " 

"What's the matter Jongin ssi? "

"You can call me just Jongin . I... I'm not so good at math, and I was wondering if..if you can help me."

"Sure" Luhan gave him a smile " do you want to come to my place after school? "

" Sounds good to me /wow! easy man. don't sound so desperate! / I'll wait for you near the school's gate"

"Okay. Ohh I have to go get my things from the class before lunch break is over. See you after school" Luhan bowed and was about to get out from class when Kai stopped him. "Can you just promise see me one thing?" Kai was serious. Luhan knew What Kai want to ask him so he gave him one last smile "don't worry Jongin ssi. It'll be our secret ". After that he ran out to get his things from the other class. 

"Wow! What was that? What happened right now? 'You can call me Jongin', 'Can you help me? ' , 'it'll be our little secret' . No one calls me like that except from me friends.. and since when do I ask for help from someone that I don't really know and care about? And the mist important thing- Why am I keep talking to myself?!" Kai's head started to hurt again...

 

 

A/N:  First, I'm  really sorry about my English ; ____;

I'm really sorry that it takes me too long to write but I don't have much time. I really hope you'll like this fic: )

I don't know why but lately I have so many feels to Lukai and that's while I have started to write this fic kkkkkk.

I wrote this chapter to my best friend Eden