chapter 1

in your arms

It's the first day of 3rd year in high school and nothing has changed.

"Omg omg omg! It's them! and here is Kai! " one girl screamed and everyone turned around to see Kai and his friends. Kai was the most popular guy in school and everyone wanted to be around him and hangout with him but they couldn't because they were different from him.

Kai had 2 rules to make new friends:

1. They have to be rich

2.They have to be handsome

That's why he became friend with Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lay since they were kids. 

"Come on! it's the first day of our last year here. Why it's have to be so noisy in the morning?" Channel whine d and everyone laughed. 

"Ohh shut up and enjoy. It's really fun to see how nothing has changed from last year. I don't know why but I have a feeling that this year will be different " Baekhyun said while they keep going to their class.

They entered the class and sat in their places. After a few minutes the bell rang and the teacher came in. It was math class. 

"Did I already told you guys how much I hate this class? It's so boring! " Channel said and Suho gave him a look that says "shut up and listen ". Chanyeol turned around and saw that Lay fell asleep again and Kai was with his earphones and played with his phone.

 "It's not fair! Why do I have to listen while those two don't?!"

"WOW! you are worse than an ajumma. They don't care about math because they both are so stupid. At least we should learn something so we can show to others that we are not only so handsome but we are also smart" Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's head. 

Finally,  the bell rang and Chanyeol ran as fast as he could from the class. Kai and the rest came after him and laughed.

"Stop laughing at me!! It was like hell in there. I couldn't take it anymore" Chanyeol almost cried. 

"I know how much do you hate math" Lay told him while he patted Chanyeol's head. "No you don't!  and you wanna know why?, "Channel stopped for a second and pointed at Lay and Kai " both of you don't know how I feel because you live in your own world in math class. One of you is sleeping all the time while the other with his earphones all the time!!"

"Am I the one with the earphones? " Lay asked.

"Dear God! Please help this little stupid creature and give him a brain..." Chanyeol thought to himself and then answered "What do you think?"

"I'm not so sure. I don't remember anything from class" 

"Of course you don't remember anything because you fell asleep you idiot -_- and do me a favor - stop patting me head!" Channel said. 

Lay looked a little sad. " Why can't I do that?"

Chanyeol sighed. "Do I look like a pet?"

Lay looked at him and laughed " No. But it's very funny kkkk'

 "Whatever " Chanyeol mumble to himself. "Let's go to eat. I'm really hungry " he said and Baekhyun laughed "you eat like a monster. It's so scary. Where this all food goes?" Everyone laugh and they went to the cafeteria. "Wait!" Kai suddenly said "I think I forgot my earphones in the class. you go without me to the cafeteria and I'll meet you there" . Before anyone could say something he already left.

 

Kai ran to the class and found his earphones. " here you are my precious!  I'll never leave you again". He put them back in his bag and left the class. Suddenly,  he heard something from an other class. He followed the sound and the more he got closer to the class, the sounds sounded more clearly.  And it wasn't just a sound.

It was singing. Someone sang in that class.

 

 " We sailed on together

   We drifted apart.

   And here, you are by my side...."

 

Kai was paralyzed and his heart skipped a beat. "Wow! I have never heard voice like this before. it sounds like an angel's voice. So pure. So amazing. So innocent ". He was very curious about the voice. 

*Did you guys heard about the phrase " curiosity killed the cat "? well this time the curiosity won't kill Kai, but it will challenge him and his beliefs. *

He looked at the empty class and looked for the source of the singing. " Got ya" Kai thought to himself. When he observed the person he saw a little kid, with an angel face (and voice) and he looked so fragile. 

 

"W...who is he? "