Chapter 8

in your arms

Kai woke up in the morning and saw that Luhan wasn't next to him." Where is my little angle?" he wondered to himself but the he heard his voice coming from outside. He went to the window and saw Luhan talk with Kris. Kai smiled to himself " It's about time that these two will make up". He went to the kitchen and made a coffee. After a few minutes Luhan came in with a big smile on his face.

" You guys made up, right hyung? " Kai and luhan nodded " I guess that things will get better now " he giggled and they both ate breakfasts together. Suddenly,  Kai started to wonder why Kris wrote that thing. "What's wrong? " Luhan asked him and Kai didn't know how to ask that. "Come on, you can tell me, since we are together now we should trust each other".

Kai took a deep breath " Hyung, can I ask you something? Why did you and Kris fought? ". When he saw that the older didn't speak, Kai told him that it's okay if he doesn't want to talk about this,  but Luhan wanted to tell him. "Well, Where should I start from? ..."  He took a deep breath and continued " Do you remember that I didn't showed up for a long time after Kris came to me in the first time?". Kai nodded and Luhan continued " I left because I had to take control on my father's business,  even though I hated it, because my father was sick. Actually,  my family is one of the modt wealthy families in China,  but I really hate it. I just wanted a simple and normal life. One day my father told me that I'm going to marry with Xiumin- the son of my father's friend. I really liked him, but not like the way that he felt towards me. I really couldn't take all this anymore so I decided to leave. I wrote a letter to Kris, Xiumin and Chen and also a letter to my family. After I gave them the letters I left. My friends came to the airport and tried to stop me, but I left... without looking back because I knew that it will hurt us more. That is why Kris hated my and we fought. But I am really happy that we are okay now." Kai was frozen since it was the first time that he heard this. He stood up and hugged Luhan " I'll never hurt you. I'll be by your side forever- no matter what!". Luhan kissed him on the lips and thanked him. 

Luhan never thought that something like this will happen at that moment. The door's bell rang and Kai went to see who came. 

"Henry?  What are you doing here" he asked surprised.  Henry was his father's lawyer.  " I came here to talk with you about something.  Your father wants you to marry Sehun..." 

"Wait a second... What does he want?? Who the hell is Sehun. No! I'm not going to do this!! You see that guy over there? He is my boyfriend,  and if I will get married with someone, I'll going to marry him" he pointed over Luhan, who was in shock right know.

"You know that we are talking here about your father.  You can't refuse him" Henry said calmly but Kai was angry " Oh, can't I ? Well, tell my father that if he has any problem about this, then he should come here and talk with me. It's m-y life and I'm not going to marry with this Sehun guy or whatever". Henry left without saying anything and Kai went to Luhan. "Look, we are together okay. Nothing will happen to us. Like I promised you- you'll be stuck with me forever" and he kissed him, but Luhan stopped him and push him gently. " I don't want you to fight with your dad.. I'm pretty sure that you love your life just like they are..." he tried to protest but Kai stopped him " It's true that I liked my life because they were so easy since I have money and that means power.  But that was before I met you. Now, the only thing that I care about is yoy and I want to built my life with you, a simple life. I really don't need anything when you are by my side". Luhan started to cry and he hugged Kai. " I really want this too. I love you Jongin-ah". "I love you too my precious angle". 

 

A week had past and Kai and Luhan spent every second together.  Everyone at school found out about their relationship and accept it. " It's not fair! You two are cuter than us " Chanyeol whined when they sat in the cafeteria. Everyone laughed at him and Baekhyun comforted him. It was Sundy and Luhan and Kai went to Kai's house after scoohl. Suddenly, they noticed that someone is standing in front of the door. The man wore an expensive suit. They came closer and Kai talked " Excuse me Sir, who are you looking for?". The man turned around and Kai couldn't move. It was his father, Mr.kim, the father that he didn't see for so long time. "A...appa, what are you doing here?". Luhan's eyes got bigger when he heard the word 'appa'. " Hello son, it's really nice to see you. You really turned to a man now". Kai didn't know what to say. " Can we get inside"? his father asked, and Kai returned to the reality and open the door. Suddenly,  Kai's father noticed Luhan " Who are you? You are a friend of my son?" . Luhan nodded shyly but Kai hold his hand " His name is Luhan and he is my boyfriend" . His father took a long look at Luhan " I know you. You are the son of the Chinese businessman Mr. Xi right?" . Luhan nodded quietly.  

"Leave him alone appa. What do you want? Why did you came?" Kai asked and his father told him that he knows why " Henry told you everything, but you don't want to listen so I came. Look, I'm not aaking you if you want to do this or not. You will do this because I told you, I'm your father". Kai still protested and said that he is not going to do this. His father slapped him and Kai didn't speak. He was in shock,  his father never hurt him like this. "I give you 3 days to be with that boy and after that your fiancee will come here and you will live together" He said and left. Kai stood there,  without moving and without any expression. Luhan put his hand on Kai's red cheek and tears started to fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry " was the only words he could say at that moment. Tears fell from Kai's eyes too "I'll do whatever it takes to stay with you. I won't do this. Never!". Kai put a soft kiss on Luhan's forehead. " I really want you to teach me how to make your heavenly cookies" Kai tried to change the subject and Luhan understood.  A big smile appeared on Kai face when Luhan grabbed him to the kitchen. While the cookies were baked, Kai threw flour at Luhan. The older yelled at him and threw flour back. They started to fight like two little kids. At some point, Luhan found himself lying on Kai's bed, when Kai was on top of him. He looked at Kai with a questioning face and started blinking.  Kai thought that it was cute "Stop looking at me like this or I won't control myself". He warned the older and grinned. He leaned over to kiss Luhan and it was sweet. Kai really like the sweet taste, the warmth and the soft lips of his boyfriend. When Kai wanted to do other things with Luhan, things that he wanted to do only with him, the older one stoped him. "What's wrong my sweet angle? " He was really surprised.  Luhan told him that the cookies are ready, and if he doesn't want that his kitchen will be on fire.

"I don't care about the kitchen" Kai lauged and Luhan pulled him away. "You should learn how to control yourself. Wait a few more minutes, it won't kill you " Luhan lauged. He got up from the bed, his lips and ran to the kitchen. Kai yelled at him saying that it's not fair. He could hear Luhan's laugh coming from the kitchen. After a few minutes he came back to the room with a plate full with cookies. " I told you that I will die. Now I'm in heaven *~* ". Kai took a cookie and ate it. Luhan was amused to see his boyfriend's face when he ate the cookie. "Why are you laughing? " He asked and luhan got close to him and his lips again " You know? You look really y with all these crumbs around your mouth". Kai looked at him confused and Luhan pulled him to the bed and was on top of him " I love you Jongin-ah, and I will always do". He kissed him passionately. Kai kissed him back and whispered in his ear  "I love you my angle. I'll always protect you".

 

It was on the morning of the third day when Luhan got a message from a number he didn't recognize " Meet me at the Caffè near Jongin's house in 30 minutes". He didn't know who sent him this message but he wanted to know. He tried to get up quietly because he didn't want to wake up Kai, who slept next to him. He got ready and went. When he entered the Caffè he saw Mr. Kim. Luhan understood that Mr. Kim was waiting for him so he came closer. "Good morning Mr.Kim". Kai's father didn't smile to him and just told him to sit down. "Look, I wanted to meet you because you are the only one who can convince Jongin to do this. It's really important to my business and it's also good for my son. You should know better than him how important this issue since your father is one of wealthiest families in China and...". Luhan cut him gently " I know that it's really important to your business,  but you should think about your son and not force him to do things that he doesn't want to do. I came to Korea and left my family because I wanted a normal life. My father forced my to marry to the son of his friend,  but in the end we both suffered because we were forced to marry each other. I don't want Jongin to go through what I went through"

Mr.Kim looked at him "He is my son and I know what's good for him. He also should help me with the business and this will be  the greatest opportunity. This is something that I tried to achieve for a long time and the marriage is one of the terms. So he have to do this. Since I'm his father I know what's good for him and he will thank me about it one day. So I'm asking you nicely to break up with him". With that, Mr.Kim left Luhan,  who sat there, shocked. 

He decided to forget about this for now and buy 2 cups of coffee and a cake for him and Kai. When he entered the house he saw Kai at the living room watching TV. "Hey" Luhan forced himself to smile "I bought us breakfast " he said and sat next to Kai. While they were eating Kai asked him something "Hyung , what do you want to do today? ". Luhan thought for a minute and replied " Let's go on a date. There is a place that I really want to go with you". Now Kai was really curious but Luhan didn't want to tell him where they will go. They finished their breakfast and got ready for their date-their first official date. On their way, Kai understood that Luhan takes him to "Namssan Tower". "My angle can be romantic too huh?" He teased the older one and Luhan blushed " I've never been there with someone,  and I wanted to go there with the person that I love, the peraon that means everything to me". 

"Ohhhh, you are so cute when you are shy " Kai giggled and hugged him. They both laughed. They really had a great date and they did so many things that every couple does when they come to this place. Before they left Kai gave him a lock. " We almost forgot the most important thing that every couple does when they come here - put a lock on that Tree" He pointed at the tree that was made of many locks. Luhan was really exited. On one side of the lock Luhan wrote something and Kai wrote on the other side.

 

Luhan wrote: I'll always love you, no matter what! 

Kai wrote:  L♡J - Forever and always!

 

When they finished,  they locked it on the tree and threw the keys to the water. After their date they went to sleep at Luhan's house.

All the way home Kai noticed that something is bothering Luhan. 

When Kai asked him what's wrong, Luhan couldn't hid his feeling. "Today I met with your father and he wanted me to convince you about the marriage. I really understand him because he is your father and he loves you and wants the best for his son, but..."

Luhan took a deep breath before he continued " but today I understand something. I've never was a greedy person or selfish. After I met you I understood that I can't give up on you! I won't let you go through what I went through and I won't let to be with someone else, because you are mine Kim Jongin! ".

All the fear that Kai felt at that moment disappeared. "Thank you for saying that hyung. I promise you that tomorrow everything will end". Kai kissed Luhan before he fell asleep. 

The big day came and both Kai and Luhan were nervous. Kai got a message from his father, saying that Sehun and his father are almost there (at Kai's house). They got ready and went to Kai's place. When they arrived they noticed a tall and young man.

The younger noticed them and smile. Kai hold Luhan's hand and came closer. "Hello, my name is Oh Sehun" he introduced himself and  bowed. " Where is your father?" Kai asked him and Sehun pointed at him " He's there, talking on the phone. You must be Kai right?  I heard so many things about you". He smiled and turned to Luhan " And who are you? ". Before Luhan could reply,  Kai answered " His name is Luhan and he is my boyfriend. I really love him and no matter how my father wants me to marry you I'm not going to do this. I'm sorry, but I don't really care about my father's business and I don't want to get involved with it. I just want to spend the rest of my life with this person." Sehun shook his head " I'm glad that you told me this.  You two look really good together, and I couldn't forgive myself if you weren't together because of my father's stupid idea. I'm really sorry about everything". He bowed them once again and went to his father. He explained him everyting and his father understood.  Sehun looked at them for the last time and smile before he left with his father. 

" it was easier than I thought..." Kai thought snd Luhan punched him " Ya! You should be thankful that it was easy. Now lets enter to you house because I'm really hungry *-* " Kai laughed at him and open the door.

"Jongin-ah, did you really mean that when you said that you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Luhan asked before they entered and Kai looked at him. "You are stuck with me forever my lovely angle, and you know why? Because you are my world now. We are going to build a new life together"

Luhan gave him a kiss and said " I love you, but being stuck with you forever? I don't think that I'll survive " Luhan laughed and ran into the house. "Hyung why did you have to ruin the moment? " Kai whined and Chased after Luhan. When he catched Luhan, the older said that he is really sorry." I was kidding. I'm really happy to be stuck with you forever".

"I Love You My Angle" Kai said before kissing him.

.

.

.

                                       ~THE END~

A/N:  I really enjoyed writing this fic and I hope you liked it.<3 

Thanks for the comments and the support. 

love you ♡