chapter 7

in your arms

" Hyung, 

I know that you are still angry at me and you don't want to talk with me. I really need to talk with you and you didn't answer my calls or messages so I wrote this letter. 

I know that I shouldn't became involved in your personal life like this, and you have all the right to be angry. But I don't want to loose you, I don't want you to hate me.

I couldn't sleep well lately because of you. I don't know how are you and how you feel. I know that you are hurt and it hurts me too to see you like this.

Hyung, please talk to me, don't push me away and let me in into your world. I don't think that knowing you and being a friend with you was  a mistake. I think that you are really nice, smart and talented. Being with you made me so happy. 

Hyung, please forgive me. I need to see you. I'm really worried and I think I might going crazy here. I know that you read all my messages and I just want to know how are you- even if you could just send me a single, I'd be happy. 

I wrote this letter to you because I thought that this way you can hear  ( well, actually read) all the things that I wanted to say. I also wanted to ask you if you want to come with me to the "Spring Prom" this Wednesday. 

And one last thing hyung- I want you to know that you can count on me.  Whatever it is, no matter what happens,  I'll always be there for you. You can trust me and I'll never hurt you because

I...I LOVE YOU HYUNG... "

Luhan read the last line a few more times until it sank in "OMG! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" He ran to the kitchen and took his phone and saw that he had 5 unread messages, 4 missing calls and 2 messages in the voice mail. The calls were from Kai and Kris (?) "Why did he call me?" Luhan thought to himself. Then, he looked at the messages from Kai. All of them were about Kai's apologize and one of them was about the prom. After he read this he heard the messages in the voice mail. He didn't know why but he felt uneasy and he had a really bad feeling. 

"Hello, Mr. Kim Jongin was hit by a car and now we are taking him to the hospital.  Please come quickly". Tears started to fall from Luhan's eyes. He heard the second message " Where are you? come quickly to the hospital, Kai's condition is not so good.. Lay and I waiting here for the doctor.We are outside room No.365 . He really needs you right now, so please come here!" Kris voice was broken and full with worried,  Luhan could hear that. He dropped the phone and ran. "Please stay alive Jongin-ah. I need you. I'm really sorry for being like this to you and push you out. I'll never forgive myself..." the tears keep falling down. When he came to the hospital, he ran to room No.365 and froze. He saw the doctor covered the body that was lying in the bed. "NOOOOOO" Luhan shouted, push the doctor and fell neer the bed. "You can't do this to me Jongin-ah, you can't say that you love me and then leave me alone . I'm sorry, please, please come back" he cried and keep saying Jongin's name.

"Excuse me Sir, are you looking for Mr.Kim Jongin? " one of the doctors that were in the room asked him " He was released today ". Luhan froze for a minute and then he realized "He is okay, he is alive, Jongin is alive. He whipped the tears and ran to Kai's house. He didn't care about anything,  except Jongin. When he came, he knocked on the door like crazy "Jongin-ah it's me Luhan. Please open the door". When the door was opened,  and Luhan saw the younger boy standing in front of him, He hugged him so tight because he missed him , and in that moment his tears started to fall again, this time- on Kai's chest. "I'm sorry for being late, I'm sorrt for being stupid,  I'm sorry for making you suffer.  Please forgive me". He looked at Kai and searched for his eyes, but they looked different."Do I know you Sir?". Luhan's heart was broken "You...you don't remember me?". Kai shook his head and Luhan continued "You don't remeber that we are studying in the same class? you don't remeber our good time when we got close to each other?  You don't remeber that you wanted to go to the prom with me? And the most important thing- you don't remember that you said that you love me?". Once again Kai shook his head "I'm really sorry but I don't know you". Luhan pleaded to him and said that he must remeber "Please.. you have to! I was so stupid and slow. Today, after I read your letter I understood that I love you too. Kai grinned " you really mean that right hyung? " he teased the older boy "that's what I wanted to hear". It took a few seconds until Luhan realized that Kai tricked him "You are really mean!! I thought that you really forgot me!!" He yelled at Kai and then they both laughed. 

"Well, now you have to be punished since I almost got an heart attack " Luhan " you have to wear your pink tutu skirt and dance for me like a ballerina". Kai refused "NO! NO! NO! I'm not going to do this". Luhan gave him the 'Puppy face' . "Damn! I really hate this. Why am I so weak? " Kai whined and Luhan laughed at him "Because you love me". Kai agreed to do it in one condition "I'll do it if you sing to me that song that you always sang in the classroom"

Luhan really wanted to see Kai wearing the skirt so he agreed". When he started to sing "open arms" Kai started to dance. Suddenly,  Kai fell to the ground because his head started to hurt. Luhan rushed towards him "Are you okay?  Where are you hurt?". Kai told him that he is fine "Don't worry hyung,  it's just a headache.  I promise you that when I'll feel better I'll show you how I really dance" and he gave the older a teasing look. Luhan agreed and then he grabbed Kai into his arms and they were lying on the couch. " I love you Jongin-ah" Luhan whispered to him and Kai whispered him back "I love you too hyung" and they fell asleep.

 

Kai didn't came to school for a few days and Luhan came evryday after school to take care of his boyfriend. Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to visit him one day and saw that Luhan was there.

Everyone seemed a little bit confused but Lay laughed "Why are you guys in shock? Don't tell me that you didn't know that they will be together in the end". 

"Ya! Kim Jongin!  Is it...true???" Chanyeol mumbled and Kai giggled "Um.. yeah ". Chanyeol was frozen for a second and then he turned to Baekhyun "So we are not the only couple here" . Chanyeol started to jump like a little girl and Baekhyun was a little upset "YAA!! we said that we will still keep it as a secret until we'll be ready to tell!!" . Now Suho was the one who talked " You know that we all knew that you'll be together eventually. Everyone can see that you are really in love with each other". Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun blushed. All of them sat together in the living room, watching TV and eating what Luhan cooked for lunch. They all praised his cooking skills and Kai also bragged about Luhan's cookies " It's like heaven!!!! ".

 

On Monday Kai felt really better so he sent a text message to Luhan: "Hey my little angle, I'm feeling really better now so I want to keep my promise ;) come to my house after scoohl ". After a few minutes he gave a message from Luhan "I can't wait to see your skills!!".

When scoohl day was finally over, Luhan picked all his things and went to Kai's house. When he came, Kai took him for the first time to the studio that was on the third floor. It was really big and Luhan liked it. Kai noticed that Luhan was amazed and laughed.  He told luhan to sit " It's better that way. I don't want you to fell from my chatm and iness ". The music started (it was "my lady") and Kai started to dance. It was really amazing and powerful dance and Luhan was paralyzed. It was really hard for him to breathe.  When the song ended and Kai stopped dancing, he noticed that Luhan's cheeks were really red. He chuckled "You really like it huh? I can see it in your face". Luhan tried to keep calm and breathe normally but it was difficult. " It's not because of you.. stop compliment to yourself -.- It's because I liked the music. Besides,  everyone can dance like you". Kai agreed to Luhan's challenge and told him that he will pick a song and luhan should dance. Kai put the song "Mama" and Luhan started to dance, and Kai found out that he is also a good dancer. "Let's try something together". Now, " Time control" was played and the started to dance. Luhan copied Kai's moves and the dance was so dynamic and flawless. They were panting and the only thing that Kai could think about at that moment was how y and perfect Luhan is. He didn't noticed that he was really close to Luhan and suddenly,  he kissed him. Luhan was really shocked and he pulled Kai gently "Jongin-ah....", but Kai tried to kiss him again and this time Luhan gave in and kissed him back. It was a slow and gentle kiss that after a while turned to a passionate and desirable one.

"What's u.... Ohhhhh" Chanyeol entered to the studio and saw them kissing on the floor. They separated imdiatly and looked at him. Kai tried to explain but failed,  so he changed the subject and asked Chanyeol why did he came. Chanyeol told him that he came to ask if  they wanted to come to Baekhyun's house to watch a movie together "But I guess you have other plans..." . It was really awkward moment and then Chanyeol left. Kai and Luhan looked at each other and laughed.  

After a few minutes Kai became serious again "Where were we?" he asked the older with a smirk. He got closer to Luhan and Luhan gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran away "Catch me if you can" He shouted to Kai and Kai stood up and chased after him. "You better come here and apologize hyung. You don't want me to catch you". For a while, they were running in the house when Luhan hid in Kai's room. Kai decided to give up and went to his room because he was tired. When he entered he noticed that his closet wasn't close enough and he remembered that in the morning he closed it properly. "I got you" he opend the closest and grabbed Luhan. Luhan told him that he is really sorry for what he did earlier in the studio and Kai told him that he can't escape now. He went to the door and locked it. "Now, we should finished what we just started right?" He grabbed Luhan and pulled him to the bed. He closed the gap between them and leaned over to kiss the lips that he loved the most. When he deepened the kiss, a little moan escaped from Luhan's mouth. At that moment he was , and he  looked at the older with needy and desirable eyes. He didn't move because he didn't know if Luhan will let him to continue " Are you sure that it's okay? If you don't want to do this,  I won't. ..." but before Kai could finish his sentence,  Luhan took control and started to kiss him passionately. That night they showed their true feelings for each other and explore their bodies all night.

 

 

In the morning Luhan woke up first and felt so happy when he saw Kai's sleeping face. He gave him a little kiss on his forehead and went to the shower. After he finished he went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the two of them. Suddenly, he heard someone knocking on the door. He opened the door and was shocked to see Kris. "What are y-o-u doing here? " he asked coldly and Kris blushed a little "Umm.. I wanted to ask Kai something,  but I'm glad I see you here. Can we talk?". Luhan didn't want to talk with him, but he noticed that something is different with Kris. He went out and they sat in the yard. "What do you want?" Luhan asked and Kris was thinking.  He wanted to find the right words to explain everything. 

"Look, I know I was so awful friend and I acted like an , but I'm really sorry for everything.  At that day in the airport we all were broken when we saw you leaving.. and I was really angry about you because you didn't trust me, you didn't trust your friends and taljed with us about your feelings and you just wanted to escape. I was really hurt and felt emptiness since you left and I started to hate you and want to hurt you like you did to us. Xiumin was really hurt but Chen was with him and now they are together. But I stayed alone, no one was beside me so my pride wouldn't let me to feel hurt" He stopped to look at Luhan, who was confused at that moment. Kris continued " But it's all different now.. now I have someone who helps me and he helped me to find the courage to talk with you about everything . Because of him I know now where I was wrong and how I can fixed it. The person that I love gave me the courage to admit my mistakes and ask your forgiveness.  I'll understand if you don't want to, but I'm really sorry and I hope that one day you'll firgive me for being such a jerk. I really hope that I wasn't so late and lost my best friend forever." When he finished his speech,  both of them remained silent. Luhan was the firs to brake it " I..I didn't know that you felt like this.. I am so sorry," tears started to fall from his eyes " When you started to act like a jerk I really hated you. I couldn't believe that our friendship ended like this. I thought that as my best friend you should understand why I did this, why I left as soon as possible. Now I understed that I was the bad friend, I made you suffer and lost my friends. I should be the one who ask your forgiveness. " Kris started to cry too because finally, after 3 years, he won't feel that emptiness and hurt. "Hyung, cdid you just said that you forgive me?" Luhan nodded and smiled at him when he heard Kris calling him like this after a long time "Only if you forgave me" he was joking and Kris cried and hugged him. " I really missed you hyung! " . "I missed you to friend" Luhan said and hugged him back.

"Hey, do you want to eat breakfast with me? " he asked the younger, but Kris refuse gently " I really want to, but my boyfriend is waiting for me. He said that I won't come to his house unless you and I will make up ". They both laughed and Kris told him that he must go now, but tomorrow he will come. Luhan nodded and say goodbye " Okay than, see you tomorrow ^^ ohhh and tell Lay that I'm so grateful for everything". Kris turned around and asked him how did he know that Lay was his boyfriend, and Luhan told him that it was obvious. They said goodbye for the last time and Kris left.

" I guess that things will get better now" Luhan thought to himself and entered to the house . Unfortunately,  life doesn't always go like  the way we wanted. The world wanted to test Luhan and Kai's love one more time......

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : ahhhhh~~~ I'm so sorry that I didn't update for so long ㅠㅠ

I barely had time to breathe,  I was so busy lately and it took me so

long until I had an idea how to continue the chapter. I really hope

you will like this ^^