Chapter 7

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

Enjoy x)
 

 

Yixing's POV

 

 Okay when I woke up I had a very painful headache, running nose and sore throat. Yeah it was great. No wonder I was out of shape yesterday. Okay now try to get up. I need to eat some breakfast. Oh fantastic I feel like I turned into a pudding or something. I can't mooooove. Is Kris awake? No I shouldn't make him make breakfast for me. Come on Yixing you can do it. You can stand up.

 I rolled to the end of the bed...but then I rolled back because I just couldn't do anything.

 

 "Xing? What's wrong?" Came from the newly awaken Kris. Oh.

 "Oh good morning Kris! Um I was just trying to get up and have some breakfast." With an awkward smile I scratched the back of my neck.

 "And what's wrong? You need help? Are you sick?? Should I help?" He quickly jumped out of his bed and was beside me within one second. Omg why are you so cute and perfect? I'm gonna die someday because of him.

 "Actually you could help... I feel a bit lazy and I think I have a fever...Could you help me get up please?" I asked him with a smile. He just stared at me.

 "Xing...you are sick. I won't help you get up. Stay here and I'll make you some food… and I bring some medicine too." Ahw Kris. He went to the kitchen.

 "Thanks! Love you!" I shouted after him. What? Oh Yixing why did you say that? What if he actually can see through me? I heard a light chuckle. What? Why would he laugh? Well...that's good I don't think he got the real meaning behind my simple "love you". Now I just have to wait...What should I do? I feel like I'm about to sleep and sneeze and everything....ah this is awful... So I just stared at the ceiling.

 Then Kris walked into the room with pancakes and tea. Yumm..

 

 "Here eat this! I hope the tea will help you get better. After you finished, take a nap or something...you need to rest. I tell the others that you're sick.

 "Thank you Yifan seriously!" I smiled at him and started to eat. Waa this is good! Did he do this by himself or Kyungsoo helped him? Well, anyways it's good so it doesn't matter. He softly smiled back at me then went out of the room. I quickly finished everything. Now I'll sleep just like Kris told me to.

 

 

 Kris' POV

 

 "Thanks! Love you!" I heard from our room when I went to the kitchen. I chuckled lightly. Yixing I just wish you'd mean that. But it's good to hear anyway.

In the kitchen I saw Baekhyun eating cereals while Chanyeol was whispering some things to him with his usual very wide grin. Time to time Baek would giggle and push him away a little. Aw that's cute.

 "Good morning guys!" I said and Baekhyun quickly pushed Chanyeol away. At that Chanyeol almost fell off the chair.

 "Good morning hyung~" Baek greeted me.

 "Ayoo whaddup Kreaseee" I walked to the fridge to get some ingredient for the pancakes.

 "Why are you up this early? And what are you doing? You don't usually cook..." asked Chanyeol but for some reason he kept smiling and holding back his laughter.

 "I'm just making breakfast for Yixing. He is sick so please leave him rest!" Chanyeol was still staring behind me while laughing so I turned around and I found Baekhyun mimicking me and making kissy faces.

 "Oh how cute! Did you hear him Channie? He's making all this for Yixing-hyung! Why wouldn't you do that for me?" I smacked him in the head.

"Stop Baek you're not funny."

 "Um...maybe cause you're not sick? But don't get sick just because then I would be your slave or something. I want you to be healthy and lively as always~" Chanyeol said. They always joke around.

 "Aw Chanyeollie you're the best" see? But I don't know why they aren't together yet.

 "Okay guys I'll leave you alone just wait a bit!" I said and quickly made the pancakes. Usually I'm not good in the kitchen but if it's for Xing then...I can be a pro at everything...Like drawing, you know...

I went back to the room and gave him the food and tea. Poor Yixing! I'm so worried that he's sick... Okay I'll tell the others not to disturb him.

 I walked out of our room to the living room. There were Suho, Sehun, Tao and Kai.

 "Good morning guys! Xing is sick so if you need him he'll be probably sleeping or unable to help you so leave him rest...thanks."

"Okay sure! Tell him to get well soon~" said Suho and Kai.

 "Ohh Yixing-hyung is sick?? I want to help him! Can I go and hug him in his sleep to keep him warm? I heard it could be helpful to get better!" What?? Seriously Sehun?

"No way man! What are you thinking?"

 "Yeah Sehun what are you thinking?" Tao smacked him in the head.
 "I'll get jealous!" He pouted and turned his head towards me.

"Kris-ge, go and protect XingXing-ge from Sehun!" Thanks Tao I'm on it.

"Okay! But seriously Sehun! If you say something like that again I'll hit you!"

 "Oh why? Is someone jealous?" That stupid smirk appeared on Sehun's face while he raised an eyebrow. I was ready to hit him but I'm his hyung I can't do that.

"Okay I'm sorry I won't tell anyone that you have a crush on Yixing-hyung, calm down." Whaa-

"No! What? Why would I have a crush on him??" Oh if they'd know it's not just a crush...but hey!

"Well Sehun if that's the case than I can calmly say that you and Tao have a HUGE crush on each other sooo..."

With this I quickly started to head back to our room.

"Yah!!" I heard both of them shouting after me but I was already back in our room. I was gonna tell Luhan and Minseok about Xing too. But I don't think they woke up yet.

 I slowly walked to Xing's bed. I know I shouldn't watch when he is sleeping but I just can't help it. He looks so angelic...or I don't know just somehow special. I leaned closer to his face and brushed some hair out of his eyes. I smile appeared on my face. A big and happy one. But then:

"Kris...what are you doing?" I quickly jumped away from him and turned to the door. Chanyeol. Why the hell is he always everywhere?? Seriously...

"Um nothing. Why, what does it look like? I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Well, kind of like you were just fantasizing about Yixing-hyung and you in the future with lots of babies and stuff, smiling, laughing and living together as a big happy family in a big family house." Wtf?

 "Hey Chanyeol are you okay? You sound kinda weird...aren't you sick too?" I checked his temperature.

 "No why? Now please tell me. Was I close to what you were thinking?" he asked while I could feel he was holding back his laughter. Okay if you're like this then...

 "Yes bro you were this close" I showed him with my fingers. That was when he started laughing.

 "Okay, okay I'll leave now haha" he said, still laughing. He turned around and I swear I heard something like "Jesus guys you are so obvious"... What? Why would he say that? Oh hm.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys so there's the 7th chapter~ I hope it isn't too rushed or something...please forgive me for my mistakes I didn't check it... and I know...I'm irritated too that they aren't together already... they are really obvious:'D and I'm sorry for the crappy Baekyeol x) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you next time ^^ I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS!!! They make me really happy!:) Thank you!