Chapter 6

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

And there was Baekhyun standing at the door.

 

 Well awkward.

 

 "Hah khm hey guys, I hope I didn't interrupt anything... Hhah khm dinner is ready so if you aren't too busy you should come" Oh my god Baek why? And why is he looks like he's about to laugh? Oh god I think my face is practically burning. Why isn't Kris getting off of mee? Please, seriously.

"Hey Baekkie did you call them-" Wow great even Chanyeol.... WU YI FAN SERIOUSLY GET THE OFF OF ME!

"Oh um I see... Well have fun guys if you're done you could come eat something hah" He winked at me then almost laughing dragged Baekhyun away.

 

Omg... I buried my face in my hands. Please Kris just go eat and let me make my grave.

 

"Xing? What's wrong? Are you okay? You know that they are just joking. Don't feel embarrassed about them." Of course Kris thanks. NO I am not okay... That was too close.

"Come! Let's eat something."

"O-okay" I somehow managed to say something. He helped me up then grabbed my shoulder and dragged me out of the bathroom to the dining room. Aishh what's his problem? Why is he holding me close? The others (and I mean Chanyeol and Baekhyun) will tease the hell out of us. I bet Luhan already knows what happened.

 

When we stepped in the dining room I could feel the laughter that they were holding back. When we sat down Luhan started the catcalls. Oh great.

 

"Well hi guys nice to see you? What were you doing? Did you have fun?" Thanks Minseok you're realy helping.

"Why yes thank you very much" and I just stared at the smirking Kris with wide eyes. The others started laughing and I heard Tao.

"Noo why duizhang you don't love me anymore??" The laughing got louder and Tao got hit by Sehun.

"What Tao you cheating on me?? Oh I'm so done with you!" Okay now all the attention went to them and Baekyeol who also started joking.

"See? Now they'll stop the teasing" I almost jumped up from my seat because a smiling Kris was whispering in my ear.

"Y-yeah. Thanks..." Um why is my face burning like that?

 

I was the one who started this I should be the one who's getting the others embarrassed. But no... Now I have to go back to our room and calm down. But Kris will come too...aissh whatever I'll go back and sleep or something.

 

" Hey Kyungsoo! I'm going back to the room thanks for the dinner!"

"Okay good night Yixing-hyung!"

"Good night people!" I shouted and went back to my room.

 

Ahh no I'm too tired... I laid down on my bed and probably fell asleep.

 

 

Kris' POV

 

I saw Xing going back to our room... I should go too... Poor thing... the others were mean to him. But I can't go Tao is talking to me right now. Um actually I didn't pay attention to him... But he thinks I'm listening so no problem.

 

When the first person (or two actually: Channie and Baek) started to get up and go back to their room I stood up too. I said good night to everyone and went back.

 

 Our room was dark. I think Xing's already asleep.

 

I walked to his bed and looked at him. He is so beautiful. But he forgot to change into his pyjamas... Should I help him? No I don't think he'll be happy about that after what happened earlier.

 

So I just tucked him under the blankets and looked at him.

 

He is really beautiful.

 

 

 

Hey guys! Chapter 6~  umm sorry for the ty editing and for the mistakes and all....My head was hurting like hell while I wrote this....and it's pretty short but anyway I hope you liked it! AND OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS! 51 subcribers?? At the beggining I didn't think I'll get 5...and now there you are 51 subcribers!! <3 and thank you fot the comments too I LOVE THEM! Especially veggie's :'D I love you comments seriously :D Thank you so much ^^ um and in the story...now we could have a look in Kris' head (?) See you guys next time ;)