Chapter 4

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

Enjoy x)

 

Some days passed. Then we went back to Korea. I was really excited because we all missed our fellow members. On the plane I sat beside Luhan and Tao. Behind me was Kris and believe me if I say that was one of the most annoying flight that I ever have. He wouldn't leave me alone.

 It all started when the people around me fell asleep (Luhan,Minseok, Tao and I believe ChenChen too). At first Kris just poked my shoulder repeatedly...

On the plane:

 "Xing~....Yixing~" Aishh this is starting to get a bit annoying. Why is that Kris doesn't sleep on a plane? And why is he poking my shoulder??
"Why aren't you listening to mee~?" Is he bored or something? But....I have to admit it feels good that he's annoying ME and not Tao or Chen or something...sooo I didn't say anything. I could feel that he's pouting behind me. Ahh don't be cute....please~ But what he did next wasn't even a bit cute. HE STARTED BLOWING MY FREAKIN NECK! Everyone knows that my neck is sensitive. Please Kris, stop! It tickles and it feels so good....
 "Yah Wufan!" I turned to him and glared at him. He blinked at me innocently. "What?"
 "Stop blowing my neck! It tickles..."
 "That wasn't me. Must be the wind or something..." a smirk appeared on his handsome face while he winked at me. Aissh this guy...I turned back and stared out the window. The scenery was beautiful and I started spacing out. But then I felt something in my hair, moving. What the heck?? I turned around again and Kris' hands were in my hair and his mouth hanging open.
"Kris what's your problem? Are you bored? Can't you just sleep??" I asked him while he still didn't let go of my hair.
 "Wow it's so soft~"
 "Well I'm glad you like it but can you let go already? Please, maybe I want to sleep." Honestly I didn't want to sleep but...umm I don't know I guess I just wanted to see if he'll continue annoy me or it's not that important to him. I don't know if I should feel special ‘cause he didn't stop and that's what went down the whole flight.

So there we were at our dorms in Korea ready to scare the out of the K members. They didn't know that we arrived already and they were on their way to the dorms. But I guess I should've known that someone was going to mess up everything. Tao couldn't wait to see Sehun (they are BFFs after all) so he “accidentally” ran out of the house and jumped on Sehun. They wouldn't let go of each other and we already came out of our hiding places. I greeted Baekhyun immediately. I'm pretty close with him. I saw when Kris gave Chanyeol a bro hug and I saw too that Chanyeol was staring at me with his big toothy smile. I gave him a "what" look and smiled back. He acted rather suspicious. Hmm I wonder if he wants something...

We went back to the dorms and decided to change the rooming. My roommate? Please, please, please be Kris, be Kris!! I closed my eyes and prayed silently while Channie wrote down the names.
 "Done! Who wants to see it?" He looked up with his usual wide grin. He seems excited... ah never mind let's see the rooms.

 Room1-Baekkie and I
 Room2-Tao and Sehunnie
 Room3-Kris-hyung and Lay-hyung
 Room4-Kai and Kyungsoo
 Room5-Luhan-hyung and Minseok-hyung
 Room6-Suho-hyung and ChenChen

Wow yaay I'm with Kris!!!! I smiled and jumped a little....I hope nobody saw that...
"But I wanted to be with Duizhang!" I heard. Who is that mothe- of course it's Tao....sorry buddy I'm not gonna let you have my baby...I mean not my baby he's older than me but...ah whatever. If he'd see my thoughts I think he'd run away...
 "Yeah and I wanted to be with Yixing-ge.." now another...nice Sehun thank you...
"Ohh than ask them if they want to change...but aren't you and Tao best friends?" Chanyeol asked a bit surprised.
 "Yes we are but I love Yixing-ge too!" Thank you Sehunnie but I'm in the middle of a mission and if I won't room with Kris than I'll fail.
"So Lay-hyung you want to change?” Chanyeol seemed a bit disappointed. I was about to answer when
 "No he doesn't! Tao stop whining be with Sehun, you can't see each other so often anyway....you need to catch up. "Omgomgomg okaay Kris just said that he wants to be with ME!! Oh well not exactly but close enough.
"Well that's right....but I love Kris-geee...ahh okay I just room with Hunnie then."
 "You better" said Kris and when TaoHun walked away I heard Sehun ask:"You love Kris more than me??" Hah well that's cute. I giggled and when I smiled up at Kris he was staring at me. Oh wait!! Is he blushing?? No, it can't be... or I don't know it disappeared already...oh why I'm so slow.

 

 

So here's chapter 4~ again sorry for the mistakes please avoid them or tell me if they are big mistakes...I hope you liked it and really guys thank you for the subscribes and views;) I know that it isn't too interesting but I'll get there just wait^^" or at least I'll try to make it interesting soooo yeah and the word count is 840~ and please,please comment or something....without commenting I won't know if I should continue this story or not..