Chapter 1

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

I hope you'll like it:)


Yixing's POV


I knew I was in love with our leader the first time I saw him. I don’t know how I managed to hide it but they still didn’t realize it. Anyway I had enough I needed to tell this at least to Luhan. He will understand….I mean he is my BFF, right? He won’t judge me…he’ll help me…Okay Xing you just have to go and ask him for advice… I walked up to his room and took a deep breath. I didn’t knock…but I guess I should have. I opened the door and I saw Minseok sitting on Luhan’s lap, kissing him full on the lips with tongue and everything. They didn’t hear me so I cleared my throat, blushing madly. They pulled apart and Minseok tried to get off of Luhan but he grabbed him by the waist and smiled at me.
“Hey Yixing, what’s up?” and I just stood there looking like a blushing fish. But I think Xiumin was more embarrassed than me. He just buried his face in Luhan’s shoulder. “Umm…I wanted to tell you this...but I didn’t know how….I guess I don’t have to anymore? I love my baozi and even if you judge us that won’t change anything…sooo I hope you understand?” in the end it was more like question. His smile disappeared and was replaced by a worried look. I was so shocked but somehow managed to answer.
“I-I-I…umm..sure..I understand…I just came for advice..um..in something similar..*cough* should I come back later or-“
“NO,nononono. Go ahead and tell us. What’s wrong?”
“Umm it’s kind of embarrassing …”
“Should I go out?” asked Xiumin. “No it’s fine…um…NOW I guess both of you could help me…sooo….I’mkindofinlovewithourleaderwhatshouldIdo?”I let it out in one breath. They looked at me with wide eyes. Silence. At first I thought they didn’t understand what I was talking about and I started to panic when suddenly they jumped up from their seats and pulled me into a group hug. I was surprised when Luhan started shouting “I knew it, I knew it what took you so long to tell me??” They let go of me and hugged each other  while they continued jumping up and down.
“Wait what do you mean “you knew”?? I thought I hid it well...…anyway I just couldn’t stand it anymore. I have to….no I need to do something” I shook my head “But he is straight…I don’t have a chance” I whispered the last part. Minseok walked up to me.
“We don’t know about it…we barely know him…people don’t just walk around and tell everyone if they are gay, bi or straight. You still have hope.”Hah yeah sure....I wasn't that optimistic though. He smiled at me, kissed Luhan on the cheek and left the room. Luhan was staring at me.
“XingXing I want to help you…and Baozi wants too…but we can’t do much. You have to make Kris fall in love with you. If he is straight….well, then you still have to make him fall for you. You can do that. I also thought that Minseokkie was straight but then I somehow lost control, kissed him and here we are now…sooo yeah... I can’t say that you should do the same cause Kris….well he is Kris and maybe that’ll be just awkward. I think he should make the first move.” I looked at him and saw in his eyes that he was serious. Oh I loved him so much at that moment. He was the best friend I could imagine. So I hugged him tightly.
“Thank you so much Luhan, you don’t know how much this means to me” He hugged me back then pushed me away. A smirk appeared on his face. Oh god what is he planning?
“Okay so our plan will start tomorrow. Can’t wait for it.” He winked at me and the next moment I was pushed out of the door. Oh my god Luhan….plan??Jesus I’m afraid…Maybe I shouldn’t have told them. Ah whatever I had enough anyway…This could come out good, right?




AN: Hey people! I wanted to upload the first chapter because I'm curious what you'll think about it and wow guys 4 subscribers already? It's my first fanfic so it means soo much for me thank you!! <3 Also I'm not a native speaker so sorry for my mistakes ^^ word count: 720 sorry if it's short or....I don't know I think I just end this here and I'll update the next chapter soon...I hope:P