TAOHUN SPECIAL

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

Enjoy x)

 

Sehun's POV

 

 "Sehunniieee" Tao...

"What."

 "I'm boreeed"

 "Then....do something! Jesus." I rolled my eyes.

"Why won't you play with me?" Hah...now...Am I that dirty minded? But you can't blame me.....after what happened at our "party".

"Now...Taozi. What do you wanna play?" I asked with a smirk. He raised an eyebrow at me and smiled.

"I don't know." Well.....thanks that's helping.

 "But....I feel abandoned!! Sehunniee!! I'm so sad. Duizhang doesn't hang out with me anymore. He's always with Yixing-ge! I'm so alone." What?

"Tao...What are you talking about?" I was a bit pissed already. Why does he have to speak about Kris when he is with me?

"I said that nobody cares about me anymore."

 "Excuse me but then...do you not see me? I'm with you 24/7!! Sorry but that hurts a bit...you like Kris-hyung more than me right? Of course....he'll always be number 1."

 I shook my head and walked out of his room. Okay I don't even know why I love him..really. I mean...He is always with me but it seems that he doesn't see me at all. It hurts.

So I was walking towards my room but as I reached the living room:

"Hyungs....please just...get a room seriously...." I rolled my eyes and left Lay and Kris there.

 In my room I jumped on my bed and....I don't know...I put on my earbuds and listened to Adam Lambert.

 

Tao's POV

 

 When Sehun left me I was disappointed. No. I was sad. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I just talked about how my big brother doesn't give enough attention. I-I know that he's always here with me. He is my best friend for god's sake. And I love him. Okay I should go have a talk with him.

As I walked through the living room I rolled my eyes.

"Huyngs....seriously...get a room." I shook my head and walked away, leaving Kris-ge and Yixing-ge there with faces like a tomato.

 I didn't knock on Sehun’s door. He was lying on he's bed with his face in the pillows and I guess he didn't hear me because he had his earphones on. I slowly crept up on him and quickly grabbed him by the waist, pulling him close while I jumped on his bed. He yelped and tried to push me away.

 "Shh calm your Sehun, it's just me!" I whispered in his ears.

"Oh my God!" He smacked my arm that was holding him." You scared me." I pecked his neck.

"Yeah sorry" I continued to pepper him with kisses on his neck, shoulder and behind his ears. He tensed.

"Tao what are you doing? Go stalk Kris-hyung or something!"

 "Sehun! Stop this already. I'm sorry okay? I don't know why you are this angry...but calm down okay? What do you want me to say? That I don't want to have Kris' attention from now on? Sorry I can't say that...cause I need my big brother. But I need my Sehunnie too. You don't need to be jealous. You'll always be the first!"

"I'm not jealous, Jesus!" Great that's what got to him. I turned him around and cupped his face in my hands.

 "Seriously, Sehun? I say a whole lot things and that's what is the most important? I love you Hunnie! Please..." I kissed him before he could protest. He hit me on the chest once while we kissed but he responded nevertheless. Then he pulled away.

"Okay I think we are good. It's just that...you always talk about Kris but...okay don't mind me I'm just being stupid...I love you too!" He smiled then kissed me again.

"Now that you admitted that you are stupid, let's watch a movie, shall we?" I grinned at him and pulled him up.

 "Yah!" He smacked me in the head again but smiled at me. "Okay, let's watch something."

And we spent the day with movies and cuddling.

 

Hey guys~ sorry I'm a bit late but here's some TaoHun for you since I said that I will write another special with them^^ I hope you liked it....ah sorry the word count:649...yeah I know it's short...but anyways I'm almost done with the last chapter...that will be longer than this...I'll update it in two or three day;) See you next time~ (sorry for the mistakes!!)