Chapter 8

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

I know that there is this whole Kris thing but that's the exact reason why I'll still update this story. Although it's not easy to write "fluff" or something in this kind of situation, I'll still try to make you laugh or just smile!! #WeBelieveInYouKris #StayStrongEXO

 

Enjoy

 

 

Kris' POV

 

 

I took care of Yixing the whole day. At first he was in really bad shape but slowly he got better. It was just flu after all. So when I went to check on him with a glass of water at night (before I went to sleep) he seemed a lot better.

 

"Thank you Kris really!" He said with a big smile.

"You're welcome... I enjoyed taking care of you" I winked at him. Lately I accepted the fact that I'm totally gay for Yixing. Well it sounds a bit bad but I don't even care anymore. And I don't care either if he'll realize my feelings for him. But I'm not sure if I could tell him. I don't mind if he finds out but I think I'm not ready to tell him myself.

"I think I'm better now! Can we go out or something?”

"Xing...it's almost midnight....where do you wanna go??"

 "Oh really?? Then what are we doing? Let's sleep! Good night!" He quickly covered himself with his blanket and turned to the other side. Ah he's so weird sometimes...Weird, but cute. I sighed.

 "Good night Xing." I laid down on my bed and slowly fell asleep.

 

 

Yixing's POV

 

 

After my illness we started filming our MV for Overdose. Everyone got a new look and style. They are all very handsome. Minseok-hyung's pink hair is sooo fabulous. And well... khm... KRIS! I mean the STYLISTS! Why the hell did you make Wufan even more hotter?? Seriously! Stop. I will die someday because of all of you! If you don't stop maybe I'll make a move on him or something on stage...and I don't think the company would like that. But yeah...he looked so stunning. Especially in the MV. Jesus I shouldn't be in this band.... I'm starting to turn into some creepy fangirl (sorry,fanboy). Ah whatever.

After some days of filming we finally finished the MV.

"Party people! Guys let's throw a party tonight! Just the 12 of us!" yelled Jongdae.

Everyone agreed easily. We went back to our dorm and ordered some food (ya know pizza,etc.) And of course some drinks as well. Not that we are a group of alcoholics. But still. It's even more fun when you're drinking.

"Should we play truth or dare?" asked Minseok.

"That'd be fun!" I said while a small smirk appeared on my face. Well...don't blame me. Maybe some of my so called friends would be kind enough to make a good dare that involves me and Kris.

"Okaay kids! Who wants to play?" Suho turned towards us with a questioning look.

"Well I don't think that there's someone that does NOT want to play....so let's sit down in a circle everyone!" Luhan said while he grabbed Minseok's arm to sit next to him. I sat down between Tao and Suho. Chen was next to Suho and beside Chen was Kai and from there were, Baekhyun, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kyungsoo.

"Okay, who wants to spin the bottle?" Chanyeol looked around.

"No one? Okay then I'll spin!" It stopped between Kai and Chanyeol..

"Truth or dare?"

"Err...truth."

"Okay since I don't think we should start with the most khm interesting things let's ask what do you think about for example...Minseok-hyung?"

"Yay that's easy... well he and Luhan-hyung are my favorite hyungs soo I thinks he's pretty cool." Minseok smiled at Kai while he said that.

"Nice okay moving on. Kai, spin." This time it was Sehun and Jongin.

"Truth or dare?" Kai asked.

"Dare." Sehun his lips.

"Hah I already have some pretty interesting dares." A smirk appeared on his face while he looked at Jongdae. Oh what did they-

"I dare you to give Tao a hickey on his neck."

"Woooooh" Came from the rest of us and Sehun's face became as red as a tomato. And I think Tao's too. Well...awkward... While Chanyeol, Jongdae were smirking and talking about what'll happen Kai pushed his best friend up to go to Tao. Sehun awkwardly walked over and (I think)  because that way was easier he sat on Tao's lap, turning us his back(Tao was really surprised). Everyone held back their breaths as we watched how Sehun slowly started to at Tao's neck. Wow...we ARE a bunch of erts. Jesus... Now I won't think that they will judge me anymore... just...wow. Okay now Tao started loudly... I think things got out of control.

"Sehun...khmmm...are you done?" I asked because they were right beside me and...well I was starting to get a bit . No! Bad Xing! You're not supposed to be-

"Yeah I'm done." Sehun said while he lips was still centimeters away from Tao's neck. I cleared my throat.

"Hm okay you guys can finish after the game just don't be too loud." I said while Sehun was about to spin.

"Yixing-ge!" came from a very red faced Tao. I laughed. This time it was Minseok and Baekhyun.

"Truth or dare?"asked Minseok.

"Hah dare, What else?" Baek grinned widely.

"Umm let's see.... dress up as a girl and dance to Girl's Generation!" Luhan started laughing while he buried his head in Minseok's arm.

"Oh and you can choose a partner if you want and the other agrees." Baekhyun burst out laughing while he called Chanyeol. Of course, who else? Chanyeol jumped up from his seat and went to change his and Baekhyun's cloths. He just needs to wear a suit though. We had been waiting for about 6-7 minutes when they came back. Okay now I couldn't hold it in! They were hilarious! Jesus... but Baekhyun really looked like a very pretty girl.

"Okay play the song!" ChenChen yelled.

Hahahah yess their dance was just too funny. We took 10 minutes after the performance to laugh until we couldn't breathe. Haha omg.

"Okay guys next." Suho gave Baekhyun the bottle and it stopped at Kris and Luhan.

"Truth." Luhan said immediately. I think he doesn't want to do anything that doesn't involve Xiumin. Well I can understand..

"Umm....who is the most important to you and why?" Kris asked raising one of his eyebrows. He is so handsome. I hope I didn't drool or something.

"Um... well..." He looked at Minseok who just gave him the "what" look. Luhan took a deep breath and then:

"OF COURSE IT'S MY BAOZI! I LOVE HIM!"

"Wow Han that was loud... Why all the shouting??" I said while touching my ears. That hurt.

"Well not that we didn't know..." said Kris and the others nodded.

"Okay moving on! Next spin Luhan."

"What? That's it? You don't even care?" Luhan was a bit surprised...um I actually don't know why... I realized sooner that we have perfect and nice(well not always but...you know what I mean) friends.

"Yeah that's it. What do you want? You're cute together? Yes you are now we should continue the game."

"God guys we love all of you so much!!" Luhan and Minseok said in unison Luhan quickly stole a peck at his boyfriend's lips. Now the bottle landed on me and Chanyeol....Whaa- NO. He'll probably ask something really embarrassing.

"Soo Xing-hyuung....truth or dare?" He asked with his stupid smirk. Okay now I have to choose...Um if I pick truth he'll probably ask me about Kris or something... or if I pick dare...well he'd ask me to do something for Kris...well actually that could be better...

 "Umm...I pick dare" Chanyeol clapped two.

"Okaaay...um...I dare you to~ let's see. ...kiss Kris! But you know with tongue and all." Oh god! I looked at Kris if he was okay with it. Oh god he raised an eyebrow while staring at me. Oh Jesus what if I mess up? What if he won't like it? OR what if he'll actually like it? What'd it make us? God I'm nervous.

I gulped but stood up and walked to Kris. I sat down in front of him.

"What, Xing? You won't do it?" asked Kris with a teasing smirk.

Oh this.

I grabbed the back of his head and smacked our lips together. And at that moment I forgot that the others were in the room too. I felt electricity running through my veins. His lips are so soft. I couldn't think properly. But then KRIS was the one who started and nibbling at my lips, asking for entrance. I immediately opened up to him and he let out a low growl.

 Oh my god he is enjoying this too! He grabbed my waist and forced me onto his lap while our tongues battled for dominance.

I buried my hands in his hair while he was exploring all of my upper body with his. We didn't go further but I could feel that he was just as much as I was.

"Yixing" a whisper escaped his lips when he started placing kisses from behind my ear to my neck.

"GUYS stop!! Xing-hyung you did the dare!" Oh what the- My eyes snapped open and I quickly stood up.

"Oh God, sorry! Guys I'll go to my room good night!" I quickly went in the room. I can't calm down my heartbeat!! Oh my god that was...that was ...that was just amazing!

I didn't have enough time to calm down because Kris stormed into the room and closed the door. We asked in unison while staring in each other's eyes with racing heartbeat.

 

"What the hell was that?”

 

 

 

A/N:  I hope you liked it!! KRIS WON'T LEAVE! I just feel it! HAVE SOME HOPE PEOPLE! AND HAVE SOME FAITH IN THEM! They are a family they'll get through this! <3 Exo fighting<3 SARANGHAJA! See you guys next time (and sorry for the mistakes)