Chapter 3

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

Yixing's POV


“Come Xing, let’s go.” He dragged me out of the building. Outside there were few fans that were waiting for us. Oh I had an idea. Girls, you like fanservice, don’t you? An evil smirk appeared on my face and I jumped closer to Kris. I wrapped my arms around his elbow and waved to our fans. They started to scream and jump and everything. I just smiled and pulled him out of the crowd but I didn’t let go of him. Neither did he. WE just walked to the ice cream shop. And I started thinking…So he isn’t homophobe or something… ‘cause if he was then he wouldn’t be okay with guys clinging onto him. I think… well that’s a start.
“-xing…Yixing! You spaced out again.” He smiled at me than pointed to the ice cream shop.” We’re here.” Oh…The girl behind the counter asked us what kind of ice cream we want. I opened my mouth to answer but Kris cut me off.
“ He wants strawberry and for me a vanilla” Oh my god…strawberry is my favorite! How did he know?? Oh god he knows me he knows me yay!! That’s soo cute he ordered for mee! Okay Yixing get yourself together. I calmed down but that stupid grin didn’t want to leave my face. We got some random flavors for the others too and went back to the photo shoot. When we arrived they were already packing and Tao ran towards us with shining eyes and a big smile.
“ Gege give me my ice cream! YUM!” he shouted and threw himself at Kris who almost dropped everyone’s ice cream. And I had to admit I was a bit irritated by how Tao always got to be with Kris. And they had so many fans….Urgh Taoris….Don’t misunderstand! I love Tao! It’s just I love Kris in a very different way and I can’t stand if anybody gets this close to him. I was deep in thought when I noticed that Kris’ ice cream was melting and was flowing down to his hand. Wow I never knew I would do such thing as his ice cream off of his fingers…but I did. And I didn’t regret it. The expression on his face was priceless. He looked a bit confused and…. I don’t know what to call it…afraid? Maybe.
“What? I was just helping. You didn’t notice it so I thought I should help.” tilted my head and flashed my dimpled smile. He was just gaping at me.
“Um yeah, of course. Thanks.” He smiled at me (awkward) and just started talking to Minseok who got a hard time hiding his laugh while I was grinning like an idiot and gave (secretly) a high five to Luhan.

We were heading back to our dorms when Luhan sent me a message.

To: XingXing
From: Luhan


“Now that was something xD I’m proud of you XingXing :D”

I texted back immediatly.

To: Luhan
From: XingXing


“Hah thanks… but what if he’s disgusted with me?? I don’t know…but it wasn’t that bad….I mean he smiled at me right? Even if it was a bit awkward it was a SMILE….so what could go wrong?” 

To: XingXing
From: Luhan


“Nothing…I think his expression was funny lol xD Baozi thinks that too. And I don’t think he was disgusted…well, we’ll see…and I guess you don’t need my help, huh?:P but I’ll be here so tell me if you need something;)


To: Luhan
From: XingXing

“Thanks Luhan this really means a lot<3”

 

 I got tired of texting so just smiled at Luhan’s direction.
“What means a lot?” ! I squealed and hit the person who whispered to me. Oh god please it can’t be him. But there he was Kris next to my ear looking at my phone and I thought I was gonna die. How much did he read? More importantly who the hell is he thinking he is? I smacked him in the head again.
“Ouch! WTF Yixing?
“What are you doing?? That’s my message! How dare you-“
“Shh calm down what’s your problem? I didn’t see anything just that you sent it to Luhan and that there was a heart in the end. You didn’t need to hit me,” he said while rubbing the back of his head. Oh…well that’s awkward.
“ Oops sorry!! I just don’t like people looking at my things. Does your head hurt? “ I asked and grabbed his face to turn it to the side and take a look on it.
“Yeah I’m fine calm down. Jesus Xing you’re really hyper today” he said with a smirk. Um yeah that’s right? I got hyper over the fact that I did so much more for the sake of our love in ONE day than in my entire life.

So we had dinner at some restaurant in Beijing and then got back to the dorms. I was really tired. I quickly took a hot shower and got into my bed. I wanted Kris to come too. I mean not into my bed but his own…err nevermind. I wanted to wish good night but I think I fell asleep. 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter 3 :) I hope it isn't boring or something...I'll try to make it more interesting ^^ AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBES!! I love you all <3 but I'll be happy if some of you'd leave a comment or something x) I want to know if it's bad or you actually like it