Chapter 5

He is straight? Well we'll see about that..

Enjoy x)

 

We unpacked our things in our room with Kris...in complete silence...umm I don't know if I should say something...sometimes I feel so lame around him.

"Sooo...you wanted to room with me?" I said with a smirk. At first Kris just stared at me then:

 "Yes" And at that I almost started fanboying but I got a hold of myself.

"Ahh I see....um...how come?"

 "Why? You don't want to? I just thought why not...but if you would rather be with Sehun then-" I quickly shut him up.

 "Nononono I'm good! I'm more than fine to be with you actually" okay that sounded weird but I don't think he will catch it.

 "Okay then" he smirked/smiled at me. Omg I'm gonna faint if this will go like that. I smiled back and quickly got out of the room before I did something stupid.

 

I went to Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room. Baekkie wasn't there but Chanyeol was lying on his bed. I walked up to him. Actually I wanted to scare him but before I could reach his bed he turned around with a big smile. Happy Virus. Typical.

 

"So you like the rooming?" His smile slowly turned into a smirk. Oh god why is there that feeling when Chanyeol wants something?

 "Um yeah...?"I started a bit scared. "Why?"

"Oh nothing! I just thought you two will be good together" he said sheepishly. Hm. I think my expression turned a bit confused. I hope he doesn't mean what I think.

 "Look. I know about your feelings okay? It's not too hard to notice." Well....he totally meant what I thought.

 "But don't freak out!! I'm just trying to help, you know" God how do I deserve these people to be my friends?? Omg I love them so much...I probably stared at him for awhile cause he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

 "Are you okay? I'm sorry! Oh Jesus sorry I was stupid I shouldn't have-" I didn't let him finish because I jumped on him embracing him in a big hug.

 "Oh my god Chanyeollie you don't know how happy I am!! Ah I don't deserve you or Luhan or anyone you're all too good to be my friends!" I hugged him tightly and buried my head in the crook of his neck. He slowly patted my back.

"Of course you deserve us! You're the nicest people I know! And look-" he pushed me little just that he could look in my eyes. "We'll make Wufan fall for you! I can't promise but I don't think it'll be that hard. You know I think that whoever decides to be a k-pop star they have to be a bit gay to be okay with the amount of skinship and so yeah haha" he laughed at that and I too cracked a smile. Yeah I think too that a fully straight guy probably couldn't take that for too long.

"Thanks Channie this really means a lot! But don't get too overboard with this. I don't want him to hate me or something" I hugged him again and started walking to the door.

"Yeah of course! Don't worry it'll be fine. We can't do much anyway. I already did the rooming. But if there's a chance I'll do anything to get you together!"

He winked at me and with that I went out of his room. Wow I guess I didn't keep my secret too well. But whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. I have some hope now that Luhan and Chanyeol are there and even Minseok. I'm really thankful for them.

I went back to our room.

"Where did you go?" Kris asked me.

"I was just at Chanyeol's..."

 "You went to change the rooms?" He asked with his eyes wide and a small pout on his face. Aishh why is he cute? You wouldn't expect him to be cute because on shows and TV he's the "cold guy" but in reality he can be really cute. Of course he can be cold and stuff but ah I just love him. Why can't I tell him?

" Xing? I asked you something"

"Oh! Oops sorry I spaced out again! Um what was the question?" Why can't I pay attention??

 "I asked if you went there to change the rooms.”

 "What?? NO of course not! I just went because it was a long time ago that we could speak in person. Don't worry I won't change anything" and I winked at him. Omg will he think that I'm weird or something?? Ah but I guess everyone already knows that...yeah whatever.

"Oh good then" he smiled at me and went to the bathroom to unpack his face things.

Hm what should I do? I'm already done with the packing... well maybe I can annoy Kris...no.1 way of annoying him: scaring.

I slowly walked to him. He didn't notice me so when I jumped at his back wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, he let out scream (a very manly one, mind you). I quickly put my hands on his eyes so he couldn't see in the mirror that I was on his back.

 "What the !? Xing is it you? Let go of mee!" I almost laughed at him. I stayed on his back for a few seconds and then let go of him. He looked soo funny.

 "Hah you should see your face" I said with a grin. He looked at me with something weird in his eyes. Oh god what-

 "Ahhhhahahahahhaaa NO KRIS STOP PLEASE NO!" Jesus he started tickling me!! And oh my god I just realized that he's sitting on my stomach... waah no Kris really. That's too much you don't want to cause a hard on now do you? But I can't move because the tickling.

Suddenly he stopped and just held my hands down so I couldn't move them. I gulped and stared back at him. Oh how I want to kiss him. But I can't do that.

"Okay, okay Kris please stop I got enough! Hahah"

 "Okay,how about no?" he stopped for a moment then he just stared at me. HE ACTUALLY STARED AT ME! Oh my god. Why is he coming closer?? Ah no you wouldn´t...

Jesus Xing don´t moan, don´t moan! He blew my neck. Okay. I was this close to jump on him right there and then but we heard the door open.

 Kris didn't have time to get off of me.

 And there was Baekhyun standing at the door.


Well… awkward.

 

 

A/N: Okay here you go guys there's the 5th chapter ^^ I hope you liked it and please comment or something! Thank you for the 39(?) I think there are 39 subscribers...well anyways THANK YOU and thank you for the comments too! oh and word count: 1094....wow I think that's the longest chapter so far... umm if there are any mistakes please tell me or avoid them or something... See you guys next time :)