chapter 8

StarStruck

He stare at me intensely after that girl left the room, but not long after that he sighed which is surprised me.

"Ahh! I never thought that this kind of thing happen to you."

"Of course...now tell me who’s to blame, because i don't feel like it's my fault." I'm upset but not as much when he announced my new girlfriend without my permission. i actually understand why he need to make her as my girlfriend. I know i sounds mean, but in this situation we really make her as a victim, we sacrificed her. And I’m not proud of it.

"Will you just stop arguing about that? I apologize if it makes you happy. But it's not going to solve anything. And ji young need to understand that either. She had to stop being like a child who did everything so reckless." He explained while checking his phone.

I throw myself hard on sofa, feeling frustrated. "I don't blame her, though what she's done still unacceptable. But does she have to be my girlfriend?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

I look at him like amaze, did he really ask that question? Like seriously?

"Fine...well here the real situation we have here." He take a sit next to me ready with his long explanation, "like I’ve told you before, all those pictures were not come from our people, they came from a reporter who accidently following you. Yeah, i could tell he got a good catch. But however, one of this picture has to come out, either the picture with ji young or that mysterious girl, you have to choose. If you don't, there will be news that you doing two timing with the headline picture you with two different girls is that what you want?"

"Why? Can you just make whoever did this shut up with money or great offer is that what you always do right?" I insisted, because for me none of those plans sounds good enough.

He smiled, makes me looks stupid just by giving him that solutions, "for now, he won't buy it. Because he such a jerk whose better sees people miserable than having a lot of money."

"Damn!!!" I cursed, can't help myself.

"tell me about it, so...the point is this girl unfortunately become a black sheep in this matter. Well, Thank God we have her." he said with having no guilt at all.

"You don't feel like we going to do something wrong?" I looked at him disbelief.

"We are, but do you have another options?" he asked me back, i know his right and above all he is a businessman, he think solution only what goods for him.

 

--------------------------------

"YA!!!!!!!! Go away you byuntae!!" I scream out loud before he did something weird.

He fall down backward seems shock hearing me scream.

I squash my chest, preventing it to have heart attack. What the hell he think he was doing? Jinja!

"Byuntae???" He repeated my word in disbelief.

I looked at him, try to calm myself down. " what else name for people who can't control their hormones?"

"Ya..ya..ya!!!" he got up, clean the dust in his pants and got angrier. "You...” but before he said more he suddenly smirked at me, seems realizing something.

“Waeyo?” I said full of anticipation.

“Wae??” He stare at me, so confident about himself. “What were you thinking would happened? Ahhh…Did you just imagining something like kis…”

“YA!!!” I cut his words in a rush, my cheeks blush from ashamed. I just can’t control it not to be that way. Napuen Namja!!! He really makes me eat my own words.

Then he sighed, it’s beyond my expectation. I thought that he is going to bring this matter as far as he can and makes me become human with no pride or close.

Now I wonder, what actually bring him here? And his instant change of expression is killing me.

“You know the situation…” He sounds serious.

“What situation?” What exactly I put myself into, did I sign up for world war or something? Because that’s the situation I get from him.

“Let me make this simple, though I don’t like it or it doesn’t seem fair for you. But first…we have to realize that both of us maybe have parts from this mess. You shouldn’t be there and I should not let whatever happened there happen. Ok?” He’s trying to calm down; even what he said is hard for him.

“O…kay…but can you give me a little detail about that simple thing you said earlier?” the explanation is hurt my head, so..what happen if we agree on that. Is mean I’m free from this?

“Ya…” He trying hard to hold his frustration, but before he blown up he take a deep breath trying to find some peace in his mind.

Well, he’s not mad, then why does it look scarier?

“It means we both have to face the consequences, and stop avoiding them. Now you get it?”

“And… what kind of the consequences you are talking about?” I know, I can see it. It won’t be good for me.

He moves closer to me, this time it’s not for teasing or threatening me. I can fell it so I just stay at my place.

“We are couple, now, officially.”

God!! Just wake me from this dream please…like now…

 

 

## sorry for long update...but I really appreciate that you still read my story... Kamsahamnida!!!