Chapter 10

StarStruck

 

 

10 minutes is passed. And I just sit here in the woody chair at the park. I’ve stopped counts the second a minute ago. But it doesn’t help at all. My heart keep pounding like might to get crushed in a moment. I’m so nervous which makes me sweat. It’s not even summer yet. I’m still feeling surprised about this morning. When suddenly a girl that looks older than me by some years came. She makes me called her Hee-Kyung Unnie and without even long introduction, she invaded my place. Throwing my clothes that seem unpleasant for her to see, and replace them with a lot of new clothes she brought.

I should be so mad about what she did, but I can’t even let out one single word because she did it with the eyes of big sister helping her dongsaeng. She said it might look hard for me later but she promised me she would help me at least with those beautiful dresses, and cheering me up when it feels so hard for me to endure. Well, I kind a like find sister from above.

What I wear today is one of her favorite, short dress with a bright color. She said it suits me perfectly. I don’t know how to reacts but feel embarrassed, I’ve never have such a beautiful cloth in my life. So, I just nod in agreement if she said so. But one thing for sure, she makes me feel better because I little bit has confident seeing him today. Maybe I’m not that pretty but I don’t feel that bad.

I check my watch; I let out a big sigh. Maybe he hate me so much, maybe I’m the one who feel excited.  Wake up Hyora-yah…it just an act, live act.

I jump on my seat when suddenly a person sits close to me, I lift my head and what I see is so breathtaking. Is he really like this? I don’t think what I see is not human.

“wae?” did he really don’t know asking that question?

“Aniyo…” I shook my head, but can’t help to look at him once more. What he wears is just ripped jeans and t-shirt inside his thick jacket. But he’s more than adorable to me.

“So…here we are, I know you might have no clue how to act at all. Especially there is no script this time. So…just follow my lead, please…I count on your brain, I wish you’re smart person.” His smile really is testing my patient.  I just smile back at him with an anger almost burst out of my mouth. He probably angle outside but inside…I see the evil demon ready to eat me alive.

I look around, it’s not very crowd yet but I believe soon will be. Because he is not covering his face, he’s not even put the hat on. I just need to count to three before he got surrounded by screaming fans.

“For beginning, let’s put aside the entire formal thing. Its simple thing but is easy to raise people suspicion. So, how do you call me?” He faces me, wanting an answer.

I swallowed hard, trying to say the word I keep dreaming on calling him in real life, “Op…pa.”

He Smile in satisfied, “Good…but you calling me by my name is fine. But don’t trying to call me ‘chagiya’, sweety or something disgusting like that, I hate it. Ok?”

My anger come again, does he have to be this rude? “Ya…”

“So, Hyora-ya…”He shows me his hand, “Want to take a walk?”

Hyora-ya?? Did he just calling my name? Jinja??? And what…what is this? He wants to hold my hand? Ahhh…How can you twist my feeling this fast, you seems don’t give me a chance to just mad at you.

My cheek heat up, do I have a better choice? I try to hold my smile, I reach for his hand. Well, it really likes velvet skin. It feels so good in my hands.

He nod, glad that I start catch up with him. He stands up while still holding my hand in his. “So, here we go…don’t feel so excited, it could be bad at anytime. So watch me closer.”

I take a deep breath, my first drama in my life. Please…just let me not to fall in love with this guy for real.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

He watched the women in front of him with no interest; it is not because he hates her but his head is hurt right now. And she was the one causing it. How can he face her right now…only bad things will happen if she keeps insisting on being here.

“Oppa…do you really have to ignore me like this?” she almost said in begging tone.

He keep himself busy signing the paper, pretend she’s not there.

“I know it was my fault, but please…isn’t it enough?” She keeps pleading, but he never turns his face to her.

“Oppa!!!” She screams, makes him look at her feeling totally disturbed.

“Go…just go away.” He holds his emotion with a big sigh, want to make her understand how tired he is.

 “Oppa…Miyanhae, just please talk to me. Everything is fine now, right? Well, I pity Soo Hyun because he has to deal with that girl. But he also fine with it. So, why are you still mad at me?” she keeps talking and from her sound of apologizing, he can’t hear that she’s sorry at all.

“How about that girl? Don’t you feel sorry for her?” he asking in disbelief. What kind of selfish thought.

“That girl?” she burst out a little laughs, find it too funny to hear, “She is the one who feels excited right now, you know. She is his fan, and being a girlfriend is what they all dream about.”

He put his pen on the table; he’s really annoyed by her words. He doesn’t know why it bothered him so much. But looking at that girl expression seems like she already under pressure, and he know she is taking responsibility for all the people involved in this matter. So, the point is…she’s going to be the one being hurt the most.

“You know…it’s not just kind of fairy tale in your drama. You know the best what is going to happen with her and it just getting worse later. And if you already forgot, she saved your life. She make you don’t have to get through the bad things she’s going to.” His eyes look so disappointed of what she says. Until now, He doesn’t know whether she stupid or innocent enough that she has been used. But hearing Ji young talk to her like that is really turned up his guilt.

Why? That will be another question for him too.

She walk closer, her face is full of curiosity now, “Oppa…What happen with you?”

“Why?” he got off of guard makes him change his expression as fast as he could, he never wants her to see his sudden care of that girl.

“Is that girl so special for you?”

He sigh, put up his pen…feel tired already. “It’s not about her, it’s about you. I don’t like you being like this. So selfish and all. Just think first before you doing anything. This time you have some luck, but I hate the fact that we sacrificing someone in this matter, I don’t like strangers involved in our business. So…just go…you don’t have your time to waste, I know you’re busy.” He stop staring at her and back to his paper.

She shut , though her heart feels heavy. She just like him so much that just one raising tone in his voice can cut her deep. He never knows nor may he just so careless about it. But, knowing that he might interest in some random woman makes it hurt more. Why he cares about someone whose he barely knows….and put her aside, someone who’s already give all her life for him. Someone whose probably die loving him.

 

 

miyan...it always took me so long...but i promise you i will finish this no matter what...so enjoy!