Chapter 4

StarStruck

I run faster, my whole body is shaking. And I thought I’m ready fainted right now. What was really going on back there? Am I really seen him? Was that even him? Ah! Molla!!! All I think I know now is I’m getting in a great mess.

I can’t even see my direction in front of me, I forget to be careful and even forget that I might be caught anytime. I just run…to clean my head and calm my heart. What did just happen is beyond my expectation.

I keep thinking the perfect plan to run away, as long as I get out of this building I just can take a cab or bus, no…cab is better; I can’t make myself waiting anymore. As I run faster I finally reach the entrance. I don’t care about the guards waiting in front of my face and luckily he doesn’t notice me coming out. Ahhh!! Thank God!

But before I can take my breath in relieve, someone suddenly pull my hand and makes my heart definitely stop. Is he for real? Is he the face of my posters on the wall? I feel like I’m dreaming rig ht now, looking at the person I just dare to dream. He is not the way I imagine before, looking for a far and this close is two different things. I feel like I’m already bewitched by his charm.

“Nan nugu ya?” he asked me furiously. He doesn’t care that I’m the most person in shock right now.

“I said, who are you?!!!!? He got impatient.

My brain goes blank, I suddenly forget how to talk even to walk anymore.

“Which one of those shows or papers you’re coming from? are you satisfied? Got a good pictures for your front page?” he still mad at me, like I just killed one of his special person.

Oh please…jebal…why I always feel that I’m going to choke every time I’m trying to answer all the questions.

“Give me your phone.” He starts to order me something. Instantly I hold my phone so tight. How the bravery comes suddenly I really don’t understand but I thought that is not right to give my phone to him.

“Shiroyo…I won’t” finally I speak up, even in such a low voice that maybe the dolphin can hear.

“Wae? Ah…arasseo! How much money do you want? You want some cash for those, do you?”

I shook my head, little bit offended by his words. Though I’m not giving my phone to him I can’t even thinking to use it for my gain.

“So…what used to have those? What do you want for me?”

“It’s really coincidence.” I try to explain.

“Well..we can say so, if you give me your phone.” He still insisted.

I look at my bag, my phone is there. Is that really him kissed….ah, it hurt me. Do I really find him with his girlfriend?

“is…is that your girlfriend?” I asked while felling scared.

“Why do I have to tell you? Just give me your phone.” He gets more and more impatient.

“Because I’m your fan, big fan!” added me, hope that it can calm him down. But I was very wrong.

“Ahhh…jeongmal? Then it’s going to be the exact reason to give your phone right now. Because I know what you’re going to do.”

“Waeyo…” I’m still asking.

“Just give me your phone!” he repeated.

“well, at least give me the reas…”

“You!! Jinjja !!!! what makes that hard for you? It’s because I know that one second after I left you’re going to log in the forum, proud of yourself because you know something that everybody don’t. and you know what happen next? It’s chaos! so…no, thank you. I don’t need that kind of popularity. Just give me your phone, right now!” He still hold my arms, I should be really fainted right now because he touch me but the anger wake me up from that dream.

I finally open my bag, take my phone out. I know that I can’t win him. So…the choice have left is just given up. He starts to loosen up his hand and second later let me go completely. Maybe because he knows that I will give him what he wants.

“here” I handed my phone to him. But before it goes to his hand…the crowd suddenly appears from any directions. I scream out loud in surprised when everyone star pushing me around. They are just racing heading to him and pretended that I don’t exist.

I hardly can handle the mess around me; I trip on my feet, trying so bad hold on my phone. I actually don’t know what kind of picture that I took. But looking his face so worried I almost sure that maybe is a bad picture.

“Jakamman, hold on…Ya!!!!” I scream because some just step of my free hand, is this people crazy? Hello! I’m also a human. Ah Jinja! Do I really have to die like this?

I’m trying to wake up, but it’s almost impossible.

“Move…please everyone, move!”

I hear someone scream, finally there is a normal person out there. I try to move my body once again. But their feet are pushing me down. Eotteokhae? I cry my self out, it just not fair.

“Ya!!!!!” I yelled louder hoping that I get their attention right now.

While still trying, suddenly there is hand grabbing my wrist. Helping me to get out and getting rid of everyone in the same time.

“Gomawoyo!” I said, still grasping my breath. But when I able to look my savior I go breathless.

He just still held my body closer to him and the other hand trying to keep everyone get on my way. I looked at disbelief. It’s really too much for a beautiful dream of mine.

“Please…let us through!” he keeps repeating his words.

It really makes me in such heaven. My heart beats so fast, as I feel his touch on my body. As if it’s not enough to kill me he surprisingly smile at me, lean his head move closer to my ear, it’s make me chills. But this time not because what he did to me but his words.

“I’m not done with you.”

Tell me, should I be scared or happy for it?

########

thank you for reading, and i appreciate the comment...it makes me wants to write more!! gomawoyo