Chapter 3

StarStruck

They really kicked me out of the mall. Andwae!!!! ANDWAE!!!! I really want to scream out loud but my pride just a drop left. i just can't humiliated myself more. being human who made a scene and considered dangerous is enough for me.

I looked the crowd once more, and it really makes me want to cry. I dreamed about this for a whole month and it just easyly slip away from me. Did a commit such a sin before? how come this nightmare has to appear in front me in such crucial moment of my life. it just unfair. No, i can just go home like this. if i can't see him there, there's always possibility he will appear anywhere. i just have to find a way

Aware of the securities and the bodyguards, i'm sneaking to the parking lot. nobody is going to be there, and that's exactly the place for all cars park. so...that's including his car. I'm sure i can manage to see him there...well, maybe just his car, sounds pathetic, right? but i really don't care.

I look around carefully, when the guards busy over something i can make my self got in without their notice. as I predicted before, nobody here. now, i just have to sharpen my sight to look for the cars that he belongs. I'm sure it's not hard, i saw that car a million times in television and i even note the plate so it won't be a problem for me. did I look like a maniac? no, i'm not in that state yet, i'm just going to...haha...wait! my mind it really messed up? is this the right time to congratulate my self for such a useless thing? just focus hyora-ya! just focus.

"Ahhh!! it's harder than I thought." I mumbled, I know that his car is black, but there a hundreds black car here and that's makes me dizzy. but I keep walking...I"m certain it could be anywhere but still here.

"YA!!!"

My heart instantly stop. I hear someone screaming. Is that for me? i Got Caught?

"Ahhh, Eotteokhe??" I gat panicked, this time I might not be just kicked out from here, I could be end up meeting with a police. "Eotteokhe?" I squash my bag too hard just hope it can save me, one of so many stupid things about me.

I start counting like a kid while shutting my eyes, I'm just too scared to look for reality that I screwed my self twice today. Hana...dul...set...net...Oh wait...I open my eyes, suddenly have a courage to look back. but it surprised me, noone was there. so...who just yelled back then? Or maybe....I shook my head, that's impossible. how can I thinking about ghost in the middle of the day?

Should I get back? maybe what I do it just so wrong....

"Wae??? do you really that hate me to be here?"

I stood there waiting. who are they? what are they doing here? fingting among cars?

It’s really suspicious, I take a peek…and I see two people face each other in silent.

Are they part of the crew? I take my phone out of my bag. Turn on my camera in a rush. I have to be ready if anything happen in front of me. maybe he will come out of nowhere. and i can't miss that chance.

But what happen later it surprised me the most, they suddenly kissed. it's shocked me to death but the next thing is the worse.

Click!

I jump of my feet, instead of run away or hiding i took their picture without realizing it. but the worst thing is...they know...and I know who they were...