Chapter 13

StarStruck

I arrive at the office as fast as i can, i don't know why suddenly i feel so rush. The strange stuff in my heart keep bothering me and i don't like it, or i must say i hate it. I can't let myself go feel some unnecessary things. Her face keep running in my head, i don't even know her before and never even i imagine she will involve in my life like this.

The glass door in front me has already opened, give me the view of him sitting in the corner of his sofa while smiling at me.

"Soo hyun-a..." he looks fine, as nothing going wrong.

"Did you see her?" I cut the crap,knowing how useless that is.

"Hmmm." He nodded, "she looks awful, but you knew. Why do you want to meet me so sudden?"

"I want to know how far this going to go, i told you it's a bad idea." I said while taking ghe seat in front of him.

"I don't know you care a about her." He smile, innocently throwing jokes on me. Am i some kind a joke to him?

"I'm not in the mood for something like that. Just tell how you going to handle this." I stated start losing my patience.

He sighed, trying to be serious this time. "Just for your information i already told her about us using her."

"What?"

He doesn't bug to explain more after my shock reaction, he just nod and lean his back on the sofa.

"You did what?" i asked him again still wearing my shocked face.

"I told her, i know it may sound mean to her but at least after what happened she need to know the truth." He explain casually.

"And then what? What did you expect?" He confused me.

"I don't know." He answered me with a blank face, raising my curiousity.

"What happen to you hyung, you're not usually like this, it just not like you." He's mean, i know that for a long time, it's because his principle thing like profesionalism. But being mean but care in the same time, it's not thing i experience from him before, what's wrong with him?

I take a sit beside him, without word. My head keep spinning. Why is the situation become so messed up? But one thing for sure, i need to see her, i'm not the type of patient person who can wait forever. I want to know what she will do about this, and whatever her decision be, i won't let that ruin my life deeper.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

I wake up in the morning painfully, i can feel all my bones broken in to pieces, my hand is hard to moved, my feet got parelyzed and my whole body refuse to give me some supports. But i can stop my self to go to school and work. My life depend on that, i can just lazying around just because i'm a celebrity girlfriend. what did i said i was? I positively sure that i'm just a sack of sand who can get beat up everytime anyone feels angry.

I let out a big sigh while i lock my flat door, but suddenly i got shock of the thought came to my mind, i instantly look around. When i find the empty street in front of me i can help myself to put my head hardly on the door. I am still not ready for another tortures. If that happen just kill me right away. I wear my hoodie tight i don't want to take risk there is a single person recognize me.

"Ya!!!" I yelled louder when i just got few steps from my door, that's because a car just come out of nowhere stupidly. Or maybe just the driver?

I stare at the windows which start strolling down, and see whose then driver. I sigh, it's confirmed who is the stupid one behind this.

"What do you want?" I feel annoying, i might be like him a lot but what the information i heard yesterday is intolerable. I feel so mad just to think about it.

"I need to talk to you." He said shortly, without even looking at my face.

It burns my anger like crazy, is that all who am i to him? I feel like the dog more lucky than i am, at least they treated like what the best animal can get.

"I already knew everything, that's enough for me, so...excuse me..." i just ready to take a round his car before he turn up his engine and block me again.

"Just get in the car." He lose his patient looking at me, "or we just talking here and let the crowds have their show, your choice."

I squeeze my hands feel sick because what he's saying is right. i look at him, why he can be so disgusting but incredibly hot in the same time?! Aaaaaarghhh I hate him!

Do i look like have a choice? The only thing i can do is open the passenger seat and throw my bottom on it, does it sound already rude to him?

"Ok, talk. I don't have much time to spare." I said coldly, or trying...

He smirk, "trust me, i already waste a millions just sitting with you here. So, don't tell me about loss."

"Whatever, just start won't you?" He really make my stomachache, i can be just puking on his face any minutes later if he just keep saying his harsh words.

"Ok, but not here." He suddenly put the gas of his car, making me bounce back in a hurt way.

"YAAAAAAHHH!" Can he be more human? I don't even put my seatbelt right.

He doesn't care my disagreement, so i just sit in silent trying to control my mind. If i'm not i sure have a lot of fuel to blown him away including his car, i should give the police no evidence.

I look at my surrounding, we get in to one of big restaurant parking lot, yes, where else am i going to go? He is in a different class with me, even for talking about something he hate he needs this kind of splendid place.

He open the door without even ask me, and i don't even dare to think he's going to open the door for me, hahha maybe when the alien rule this world he might be considering something like that.

I walk carefully behind him, watching his back side walking in confidence. I sigh, why did i get my self into? the restaurant is so big, with a soft light that makes me feel warm just be inside the room. My dirty converse just don't fit on the tick and soft carpet i step in. If he trying to make me understand about the gap i have with him, he don't need to bother this far. I know exactly where i belong.

"May i help you sir?" The waitrees come over in a classy way, makes me nervous.

"Yes, table for two, i prefer private." He answer casually.

"Yes, please follow me." She bow a bit and walk first to the table he mean. And actually it happen in the corner of the room with a sweet curtain around the table, well, if he ask me to date in a place like this in reality i could possibly cry. But today i have a different version.

"Please feel free to call us when you are ready to order." She smile brightly before living our table, left me with this annoying freak.

I lean my back on the chair, tired to guess what actually he wants to talk about and why here. So i just wait his mouth which about to open.

"I'm not going to say sorry about something that hyung told you." He begin.

I look at him no surprises at all, " did i say i want it?"

"Good, so you better know how to handle this . I'm sick of pretending that i should be nice to you. I don't care whatever you do just don't ever think to ruin my life. Being this close to me is as far as i give you. Don't expect any more than that. So, stick with the plan and get lost." He blabering so much, every word of his feels like a cuts on my skin. Now he really insulting me.

"What?" i lost my words, does he need to be this mean to me.

" i pick the simple words, was that still so hard for you?" He giving me his cold face, turning to menu list casually, don't bother to think that he just said a hurtful things.

"Woahhh....you...woahhh..." he so amazing throwing those bad sentences to people, i wonder how long he got training to do that or maybe he jus born jerk,

He still remain silent but raise his hand to the waitrees in the table bar, makes her instantly walking towards him.

"Are you ready to order sir?" she ask politely, late to realize i just saw a blush on her cheeks, well, she even failed to look profesional in front of him.

I faorced to shut my mout, waiting his done with the order. I better prepare what's the right word to curse him.

"What do you want?" He asks me with his eyes still stuck on the menu.

"I'm not hungry." Won't he please stop acting like he cares. I know he just don't want to look bad in front of her. maintain his charm, right?

He close the book, "give her the same like mine."

She repeating his order then left, it's the moment i waiting for.

"You jerks need to look good in public, huh?" I said full of sarcasm.

He shrugged, "that's why we used you back then, ah...my bad we still using you." He smile not even bug to feel guilty saying it.

"Am i still human to you, why you all keep saying using me like i'm kind of thing?" i honestly feel he ripped my pride enough. I can't take it anymore.

"Do i have to apologize for that? But, i can't see something wrong with my words."

"yaaahh..." before i even scold him again, suddenly 2 women wearing the waitrees clothes approching us, they looks afraid but exciting to watch him. Right, he is the luckiest person in the world.

I frown looking at him in disgust, he already wearing his poker face like there's nothing happen earlier.

"Well, we might get punished if the manger know what we are doing right now, but....me and my friend can just sit and do nothing knowing you are here...are we bothering you a lot?" They looks so nervous waiting his answer, yah....now i know how to look at myself back then, they will never know what kind of this guy in reality.

"It's okay...that's my job to please you...so, can i help you?" He sound so sweet talking to them is really the oposite things when he was with me.

They jump a bit showing their happiness, "how about sign and pic...ture" she said while taking out her cellphone.

I fold my arms, waiting his shows over...i watch him asking their name and repeating with his mouth, i'm sure they are melting right now, that's what happen with me in the first time, i can not say that i'm not idolizing him right now, well, it's hard to turn my love to him to the hate one. but his personality start to annoy me a lot, i can't let my self seen as a useless person, he don't know me or my story, he just can't treat me me the way he likes.

"Here, your order miss...."

I turn my eyes automatically, i don't realize the order come so fast. I bow and smile and stating thank you before he leaves me with the food. I look at my plate, no it's not a plate it's a cocktail glass but inside i can not find any alcohol but one spoon of green ice cream. Really? He order me an ice cream?

"Thank you for your time...sorry for bothering you really..." they looks so shy.

But i don't care, maybe this ice cream can pull off my anger a bit. I eat in a big scope and put it all the way to my mouth.., "ah..." my head is freezing...i drop my spoon with a loud sound makes everyone in the room stop doing what they are doing and find me.

I mess my hair trying to hide my face, what are you doing lee hyora....how far are you going to embarassed your self. The ice cream keep melting in my mouth but something happen when i try to swallow through my throat...no....something stuck.

I hold my neck in pain, God! I'm going to die.... i...can't breathe...

I pushed my chair trying to stand while hoping that it can help me to give me some air, but i'm totally wrong the pain just get worse, i choked, and i feel like i'm going to die right now.

But at the point that i'm trying to give up, something hold my stomach tightly. It tighten every second along with the whole painful things in my throat. I don't know how long i'm struggling, i just realize that suddenly i lost the air, the pain is lessen but i can't just have any control of my mind anymore. Well, maybe that's the feeling of dead is.

 

 

 

*******

Sorry for a long update...but whoever you read this i hope you enjoy...thank you