Chapter 5

StarStruck

I'm trying to write lately, but there are a lot work to do. so miyan...I just have short chapter here! please be patient and I will update fast. keep the comment!!!!

#####################################

 

I just there sitting in my seat, quietly looking at him who still glared at me with anger. ok, I understand how stressful he is to get trapped on this kind of situation. And the fact that I have the evidence is making me included in this mess. but why i feel like my body is shaking, is not because i feel scared...well, yeah little bit. but mostly because I’ve been here with him for a while now, just the two of us. How can he manage his charm even when he gets mad? ah..molla. It’s actually my precious time for me, to become the vvip fans that get this close to him.

I look at the door, it's safely close since then. I think nobody has no intend to break up this awkward moment. i don't even know why I'm still here. If it's because the photo I took, he just ask me right now and I'm sure to give him that willingly. It’s true...

"Why are we waiting for?" I pull myself together to be brave enough to break the silence.

"What do you think?" he ask me another question, that's definitely sign for me to shut up.

"Listen..." he start to get impatient

"Yes..." I'm surprised, not expecting him to start the conversation.

"You shouldn't be there. it was a big mistake for you to be there, and why even you'd be there? ahh!" he messing his hair, regretting what happened to him.

I got speechless, even for consoling him doesn't seem right for me. ok...let's find a silver lining behind this problem. I'm thinking for a while then finally realize something. for me to meet him is a bonus, big prize. Otherwise for him to meet me is kind of disaster, bad luck.

"I didn't intend to be there..." I sighed, i my self don't understand what I just did. "eotteokhaeyo?"

"Someone is coming, don't say anything in front of him especially about the picture. just stay quite and agree of everything I'll say. That’s going to be a lot of easier for me to handle the situation. arasso?" He warned me, I obediently nod in agreement. i don't know how bad the situation right now but all I know is whatever i do to make thing right is going to make it worse.

as he stop to speak, the door swing open. show me a tall guy in a black suit. he far from dreadful face, he's not even looks like a bad person. he just so good looking but different with Kim Soo Hyun in front of me, his charm is about the figure and expression. he is so calm not even bothered a bit with a lot of reporters whose trying to push him everywhere.

he stare at him and then me, who already stand in shock because of his coming so suddenly. I was trying to be ready for some screams but instead of yelled at me he just look at me curious.

"Hyung." Soo Hyun greet first. but he just nod and still looking at me. "nan nuguseyo agassi?"

"me?" I got startled, i don't expect he going to be ask me straight right away, "Hyo ra, Lee Hyo ra."

"Lee Hyo ra-ssi, may I ask you about what actually happened?" no string attached, that's probably what kind of person he is.

"ne?" what happen?? What I should say? The truth? I set my eyes on Soo Hyun, asking for help before I burst out about everything uncontrollably.

"Hyung…It’s not like what you’re thinking." He answered for me; I bet he also can’t find the right thing to explain.

"Let’s make it short then.” He opens the envelope he brought. Walk closer to the table and put the paper on it.

At first I’m full with curiosity but later when my eyes landed on the paper he showed me, my mind geos blank. I stare at them in shock. It’s even kind of impossible.

It’s our picture, me and him…