Chapter 11

StarStruck

"Oppa!!Oppa!! Soo Hyun Oppa!!!!!!"

My ears almost go deaf because all the screaming. I never thought being the one who get yelled at is this annoying. well, i think i have to turn down my volume later if my reality become crazy fan come to me again. Every second passed and the crowds get bigger and bigger and I don't think I could walk anymore. they don't give me any space, they seems so angry at me even some of the girl start mourning like there's someone die right now. God!!! This publicity seems like the worst scenario which ever made.

"Oppa!!! How can you end up with that girl???"

 That girl??? I try to look whose talking but just be able to hold the smile while forcing myself to let it go.

"Oppa!! She doesn't suit you at all!!!" Another words landed in my ears. Ya!!! Jinja! I steal a glance at him, just finding he just don't mind that. or maybe he already have the same agreement on that. Of course he is, with all his pride of himself he would think like that.

The space is almost gone right now, it makes me hard to even catch my breath. they just get overboard...and what actually he is thinking by having no consideration about bring some bodyguards with him right now. Doesn't he even realize how popular he is?

"Please...just give us some space..." Finally Soo Hyun asking politely. I know he also try not to fall down while holding my hand so tight. people was already start pushing here and there, some screams bad words, some cries and some just trying to touch him no matter what. what is this? do I really going to die just for grasp some air?

"Please...just let us through..." I try to speak up, but drown in all the loud voices. they not give me a chance not even a second.

"Ya!!!" I Scream when I feel a hand pull my hair so strong, it's instantly cut my bound with his hand. we got separated forcefully.

"You wench! how dare you take oppa from me!!! How dare you !!" those words followed by the pain in my head. my hair keep stick in her hand. she pulling in backwards and doesn't even care about me who starts groaning like crazy to make the pain bearable.

"Let go!!!" I grab her hand trying to take it off of me. But her strength is unbelievable, she really trying to hold tighter while we surrounding by a lot of people.

"Wae??? this is what you deserve for claiming him yours!!!" she pulled it again, this time is so painful til I can cry my eyes out. does she really trying to rip my head like literally???

While I'm struggling myself to release my hair, another torture come together at a time. they start hits me, even slap me when they find my face free, bite me...just don't give me enough time to scream out my pain. I trapped. I trapped in my choice because I agreed dating him. This is how expensive price I should pay , just for being acknowledged as his girlfriend.

I swear I'm going to faint right now, my head fell like hell, the hits didn't want to stop and they keep trying to touch me in harsh way. And I forget that we are walking at the street not some kind of zoo which all the animals running around freely trying to eat every human they see, and in this case I’m the damn poor human.

"Ya!!! I hate you!!!" another hit again.

"You wench!"

"You’re crazy !!"

The sounds of bad words keep flowing, like the sign that I'm still alive and breathing. my body is going numb, I can't even feel the touch anymore. Did they really going to stop? As I’m start to giving up my struggles suddenly I feel my body got picked up. Even though I don’t know who did it, but I can feel slight of relieve hoping that they could let me out.

“Excuse me, just please let me through.” He screams, I remember the voice, for the second time we caught up in the same situation. And I wonder why it always has to include bunch of angry people.

I hold his hand so tight, if he uncomfortable with that…I don’t intend to back off. I need to survive. This is just too much for me.

“Ya!!! Move!!! Or I’ll sue all of you!” He yelled again, this time with a threat come out of his mouth. He keeps his face as cold as he can.

I startled, I’m looking for his face, looks like he has already done with all the smiles. It’s not my first time hearing him so angry like this but it doesn’t mean is not scary. It still works to send shivering in all parts of my body.

With that kind of shock in their face, they move away a bit by bit. I think for the first time we have the same opinion about him. The look on his face telling them clearly about what happen if they just ignore it.

“Let’s go.” He look at me, still so angry. Drag me out of the crowd while I’m just following him willingly. I know, I already mess things up again. Though I never really want it to.

He walks faster, too fast to my speed. I just have to run behind him to keep my pace same as him. He didn’t even look at me, he just sees straight at his direction. Making me wonder how much anger I should take later.

Damn it Hyora!! How can there are no one single peace of my days lately?

I look behind me, some girls still following us. They really have guts to do it. Can’t they see the fire burn in his eyes? Anyway, I understand that since I also his fans. No matter how hard it would be, get a chance to meet him like this I’m sure to stick with him. Become stalker is the last think I care.

I Sigh, it looks like things will get worse.

“Get in.” he finally stop, I always jump forward because his instant move. There is a car with an open door waiting in front of me. Woah…is just this thing suddenly pop up like a magic? Haha I think all the tortures also ruining my brain.

Without a word I low my head and take a sit, he closed the door later and take place to open the other door and get himself in.

The car drove so fast when all the passengers were inside. It just so quite after…makes me feel so awkward just to sit in silent like this.

“Shh..” I hissed in pain, I just realize there is scratch on my skin when it happens having friction with the leather seat. Yah!!! They are all daebak!!  What were they thinking? Am I such a target for their depression?Jinja!

It’s going to bruise tomorrow; I shook my head in disbelief. Suddenly my hands are tremble. Remembering the moment they start hit me over and over. I squeeze my hand hard, trying to calm down but it’s useless. My heart beats so fast, beyond my control. Ah…what am I supposed to do? The pain and shocked seems like never going to go anywhere.

“Gwencanha?” He asked but still avoiding my eyes. He’s showing me no expression at all.

I didn’t answer but squeeze my hands harder, afraid of him to notice. I have to be strong. What happens back then was nothing. I actually understand why they treated me like that. Mostly, it’s my choice anyway. I just have to get used to it.

“Gwencanha…” I said and trying to hide the scars on my hands, I have to look just fine for him.

“Mr. Park, let’s go to the hospital first…” He ordered the driver, and he just nod obediently.

Hospital? I stare at him in surprised. “I’m fine, really I’m okay…we don’t have to go to the hospital. I’m fine with just some plasters from the drugstore. Jinja!! Mr. Park let just go find the store nearby… ”

He turns his head on me, looking at me annoyed, “lee hyora…is he your driver or mine? Why do you give him command as you pleased?”

“A..Ahh…”I cover my mouth with my hand, regretting what I have just said earlier “Miyanhae … It doesn’t mean that way…”

“So…can I just make my own decision then?”

“Ne...” I answered with the lowest voice i had, I stare at my feet afraid of making another mistakes. But in the silent, i finally realize something. Hospital? Is he worry about me? My checks getting warm with that kind of idea. Jeongmal? I take a glance at him...but he’s not even trying to look at me at all. I sigh! Geurae...is impossible right? He probably afraid that he danger my life, maybe he just trying to make sure that I’m not going to make another headlight.

I rest my back feels so tired, the way to the hospital seems like long journey for me, the facts that we didn’t talk to each other make it even worse. With this kind of situation it’s hard for me not to think about blaming myself. Ah...I should do something earlier, though I’m not really sure how.

More minutes later, the car pass the hospital parking lot. The driver stops in front of the Emergency room door and ask me politely to come out. I move my body slowly, because the pain of those bruises start hurting me. I don’t know it will become this bad.

“Are you okay, miss?” Mr. Park trying to help me out with his hand as he look at me restrain my pain.

I shook my head trying act fine but failed right away, it’s really killing me.

“Let me handle this Mr. Park.” He excused himself, step forward put Mr. Park aside. Before I realize what he just did, he already held my hand and trying to get me out of the car carefully. He did it so casually without noticing the effects of his touch for me.

Total opposite with his harsh word, his touch was so protective but gentle. Eventhough his face didn’t show it much. But I already feel so happy from it. My heart beating so fast, help me to forget about all the pain in my entire body. With this touch, i don’t need any kind of pain killers.

 “Thank you Mr. Park” I bow a bit to him and he just smile at me. Watching me walk to the Emergency room entrance of the hospital.

Soo Hyun was still stay quite while holding my hand tight, preventing me to fall. He drag me slowly inside the big hospital and put me in one of the seat in the waiting room. I can’t ask for more, he might be just fulfilling his obligation but for me It still amaze looking at him taking care of me in his way. I adore him, and now the feeling growing more and more, I didn’t regreting beaten by his fans if only that’s the only way to get his attention.

I check out my wounds, while he move to the reseptionist to get me line number to see the doctor.

“Yah...they really mean it. “ I talk to myself, when I found out there are scratches in some parts of my body. Some was already turn into bruises, some still bleeding.

“The doctor will see you in a minute.” The sound of the information makes me jump in my seat, i didn’t realize he was here beside me. Seeing him is really bad for my heart, i could have a heart attack whenever he’s around.

“Ok…” I answered shortly.

Then another awkward moment appears once again. I don’t know what kind of conversation I should make to break the silent but suddenly the idea comes out of nowhere.

I look at him; his face is so stiff while still playing his cellphone. I take my breath, put all the courage together to speak.

“Miyanhae…” the words finally slip out of my tongue. “For the mess back then.”

“Miyanhae wae?” He gives my word back with question.

“Because I feel it’s my fault we trap in this sit…” I continue but he cut my words immediately.

“So are you regretting it now? Show you enough why you shouldn’t be involved for the first time?” He turn his face on me, showing me how angry he is. The expression he’s trying to hide the whole time. I startled, don’t how to react. My words suddenly stop at the tip of my tongue refusing to come out.

“I hate the idea of us being a couple, but what choice did I have.” His words sound so frustrating.

“That’s why I said I’m sorry, because you don’t want the news spread and give me huge problem. You chose to do this, right? You just want to protect both of us.” I said all sincerely.

But my words seem to make his frustration worse, “And you believe that?”

I frowned, is that wrong again? But that’s they were told me yesterday. The whole reason why we need this kind of drama.

“Believe what you want to believe, don’t regret it later.” He warned me,  leaving me with all the curiosity in my head

 

 

 

****thank you for patiently waiting...and for all the subscribers...You are all daebak!!!