One

Fanboy 101

 

 

I grit my teeth in anger and my fist clenched like hell. "Yeah. I mean it. Go, You can leave already." He exclaomed.

"Where is him? Where's Kim Youngmin?" I was breathing too fast to think I'm already hyperventilating. I pushed him outside. I don't care if he was a staff. I don't care if he was the CEO either. I ing don't care because if I didn't make anything worse, THERE'S NO WAY I COULD LEAVE MY FANS AND MY FAMILY. 
While running in the middle of the hallway, I was thinking about my fans crying over me; for leaving the fandom. I imagine them suffer more than me. I don't want to lose them. I don't want to lose EXO. It's not about only Sehun anymore. It's not all about my love for him anymore. It's my love for my fans, and for the whole EXO. I want to treasure everything. But
why there will be someone who always get in my way? Why someone will disagree? I'm not doing something wrong to punish me like this. 
I kicked the door into the conference room where I know Youngmin and other staffs are there. They stumbled and even Youngmin fell on the chair. "I know you guys had your eyes on me because of my relationship with Sehun. I know I might be the one who will ruin the whole thing about SM Entertainment. In fact, This is not your company. This Sooman's and in fact you're only the CEO of this company. I know I have no rights to say this from you but I do ing care right now. Why on the ing earth are you doing this to EXO. Sooman debuted the group, then you ruin it. Then you make issues, Then you force to kick someone outside this hell building and this inferno industry. You don't underestimate me. I am a fanboy who once knew how hard the fans would feel when they knew whether their bias were dating, or not. Whether they left or not. Fans is the half of me. My fans is my blood on my blood vessels. Without them I won't be on stage performing. Because they are my bones to let me dance. They are my voice to let me sing. If you treat me like a robot, If you treat everyone like this, You've did this to the fans we loved as well." I heard SM idols were outside already, Super Junior sunbaenims, SNSD sunbaenims, SHINee sunbaenims, TVXQ sunbaenims, f(x) sunbaes, Red Velvet hoobaes, and even the soloists are outside as well. EXO, I think they're on the dorm. Stressed. "My fans might be buying some albums of yours right now. They might be silently in front of their laptops and spazzing. But can you please see what will happen if you, allkpop, and other website post about this current problem? It's been a while since this company made a large number of stocks and very popular among the industry of KPOP. But I think on how you handle this company made it worst. You don't understand how Fans feel because you don't have a fan.
My name is Luhan. I'm not guilty, and I won't be. I will be here on EXO what ever you do. For our fans, SM artists will be strong, and you guys will rot." I walked outside the door. "And don't worry. I can repair this broken door with my money. If you want, Joonmyeon, Siwon hyung, and other SMArtist can buy this Entertainment from you. You want money right?" I left them speechless. I saw him gritting his teeth and wanted to burst in anger. That ing guy need a slap from reality. Thanking God for letting me said what I wanted to tell. I didn't raised my voice either. "You're the real Wolf." Hyoyeon noona whispered. I smiled.

I went to the dorm after that. Still holding my anger and stil clenching my fists. I know they had planned it. I sent a letter to Youngmin and "acted" that they've been appreciated my sincere apology and my sickness. Evil. They didn't. They really want me to left and that's all. After that they will be happy and they will continue to release groups and they will continue to promote EXO without me. That's all. They want money and fame. 
 

Sehun rushed to open the door; hugged me and kissed me. "Luhan I don't want you to leave."

I went inside of the dorm and I saw them crying. I was tearing up as well. "I won't leave." I tried to smile despite all of the problems I had encounter.

 

"Guys. I've said something horrible to Youngmin so I think he was slapped by reality and I don't think he would treat other members bad as well."

 

"But we can see it in our salary and in how choreographers treat us." Baekhyun followed. 

 

Junmyeon punched the wall and I went nervous. "If I really knew this would happened. Then I didn't join this company."

"But it gets exciting." Chanyeol exclaimed. "This is the reason why we are here. To learn not only about dancing, rapping, singing, and so on but to learn on how things in this world revolves. This is the proof that we are not perfect as a group. That no group is beyond perfection. Because even us got tied through problems we can't escape. Like we can't cut the rope of problems easily, we need to slice the rope many times to get it thinner until it broke. Just like the problems. We need to face it and slowly overcome this. We don't need to rush. Just let the world keeps spinning and we're alright."

 

I thought the reality would only slap Youngmin. But it seemed like everyone on this room has been enlightened. Everyone wiped off their tears. Chanyeol sniffed and smiled. This is the real virus. Whatever happens, he still managed to get through this and cheers up the whole group. Hands together, we shouted with joy.

 

 

 

"WE ARE ONE!"