Whispers

The Rabbit Hole

Jessica edges herself closer, and I move back, eventually hitting the wall. As I raise my hands to push her away, she grabs them and pins me against the wall. With an evil smirk on her face, she presses her body against mine, leaving no space between our clothes.

“Now tell me, Tiffany,” she whispers into my ear as she slides her leg into the gap between mine, pushing me even more against the wall, “were you checking me out?”
I try to keep a straight tone, but that is quite impossible, “N-n-no.”
“Really?” she simpers, “I mean, if you were, I’d see no problem with that, you’re not the first.”

I can’t see her face but I just know she’s smirking right now.

And then she takes my earlobe into , it gently. I can feel her teeth grazing it slightly.

Oh god…NO TIFFANY YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AROUSED.

Before I can stop myself, I let out a small whimper.
“What was that?” Jessica says as she the shell of my ear in one . The attention of turns to my neck. It’s extremely hard to resist the urge to just moan out loud, but remembering that this ISN’T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING keeps my little bit of sanity intact.

But how am I supposed to resist when that mouth just keeps all the right spots?
“It must be so very hard for you to resist the temptation, am I right?” she breathes onto my neck. The hot air sends shivers down my spine, as ironic as it is.
“You know,” she drawls, “this wouldn’t be happening if you had just answered my question truthfully, but I don’t think you’d want me to stop.”

Why the is she always right?

She brings her head away from my neck, and one hand still holding my neck and the other my jaw and holding my chin, tilting it up as she stares into my eyes with those smoky ones of hers.
“But you know what?” she asks with a smirk as she moves her head closer to mine.

I gulp.

Is she going to kiss me? I hope she does…NOT UGH.

“I’ll just let you know what I think about this and what I think about you,” she says, fixing the strands of hair which have fallen over my face. She her lips.
“I think all of this, and you, is…” she pauses, her eyes half open as she leans in closer until there is only a gap of less than one centimetre between our lips.

Is she really going to do this? Really? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…hella gay,” her breath hits my lips and I feel my knees go weak.

Wait. What?

My closed eyes open and dart towards her, and she stands there with a satisfied smirk on her face.
“Did you…just..?” I stammer with an accusing finger pointed at her.
“Oh JESUS TIFF YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE,” she bursts out laughing.
I can feel the anger bubbling inside of me,”are you ing kidding me, Jessica? Why the would you do that? You’re such a sometimes!” I shout at her. Her eyes widen in shock. She obviously wasn’t expecting such an outburst.
“Whoa.”

I stare at her in disbelief.

Why am I angry at her?

Oh right.

Because she played with my feelings.

Although I’m very sure I don’t have any for her.

“Is this because of what happened just then? Because you really don’t need to get so worked up over that,” she says.
“Yes! I mean NO! Ugh…you don’t understand!” I throw my hands up in exasperation and begin walking towards the door.
“Hey hey hey. It’s supposed to be our anniversary today. You can’t just walk out all angry and ,” Jessica says as she rushes over to grab my hand.

The surprising thing is that I let her hold it.

———————

“Are you still mad?” she asks, eyes on the road as we had been sitting in the car in silence. I don’t really feel like talking to her right now.

So I won’t.

“…I’ll take that as a yes,” she sighs.

Honestly I do feel bad for not explaining to her why I was angry, but hey, my pride prevents my from being rational about this.

———————

Well, this is a turn of events.

Right now, we are lying in the same bed only in our underwear.

I’m not quite sure what to do now.

She’s warm.

Her arms wrap around me from behind and I can feel her head nestled in my hair, and her soft, slow breathing.

Also, her hand is on my .

I’m not quite sure how to react to that.

 

 

 

_________________________
_________________________

This definitely isn't going to be a romance fic
But there will be plenty of lust
heuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu