Intense

The Rabbit Hole

It’s so fun to mess around with Tiffany. I mean, it’s clear that she lusts after me (who wouldn’t), does she think I can’t tell?

Okay, maybe I’m a bit full of myself, but when you’re this perfect how can you not be?

I know she isn’t sleeping yet, she isn’t tossing and turning like she normally does, and I find it funny that she isn’t bothering to remove my hand from her . 

Should I squish it?

I’m going to squish it.

Okay. I did it. There was no reaction.

That means I

gotta

go

FASTER.

SQUISHSQUISHSQUISHSQUISHSQUISHSQUISHSQUISHSQUISHSQUISH

[SQUISHING INTENSIFIES]

“JESSICA ING STOP IT JESUS CHRIST!!” she screams as she flips around to face me, a fiery rage burning in her eyes.
“Oops,” I smile innocently. She’s going to explode. I know.
“WHY THE DO YOU DO LIKE THIS?!!! SOMETIMES I HATE YOU,” she grits her teeth in anger. I can see tears forming in her eyes.

Oh dear. The last time something like this happened was the thing with the pie. I think I’ll save that story for another time.
I sigh, “I’m sorry Fany, you know I wasn’t being serious,” I reach out to her and offer a hug. She slaps my hands away.
Well okay then.
“When are you ever serious?!” tears are rolling down her face now.

You know what? I really don’t care if she doesn’t want me to hug her. I’m going to do it anyway.
“No! Get off me!” she tries pushing me away, but she gives in eventually.
“I’m serious now,” I whisper to her as I her back in an attempt to soothe her.
“This is just like the pie thing,” she sobs.
“Shhhh…please stop crying,” I coo.
“I hate you…” she whimpers again. I hug her tighter. 

At times like these I realise that she is so vulnerable.

And that I am a horrible person.

Oh well.

I’ve gone too far to turn back.

“But the pie thing was funny, you gotta admit.”
“I really hate you.”
“No you don’t.”
“I also really hate that you’re always right,” she sighs. I smile. She makes me happy sometimes.

A lot.

————————

Yoona enters the room with a stack of papers.
“So how was it?” she asks.
I am not properly awake, “I’m sorry, how was what?”
“Oh you know, the—” she makes a circle with her thumb and index finger with her left hand and inserts a finger into the hole with her right.
“OH. JesUS NO,” I deny quickly.
“Ah, of course, you'd like to keep such things private wouldn’t you?” How does this Jessica deal with such and annoying secretary?
“Please leave before I fire you.”
“Yet another empty threat, seriously, you need to come up with more.”
“Alright, no lunch break, and then I’ll fire you.”
“OHHHkayyy I’ll be leaving you now Mrs Jung, have a nice dayyy!” she shouts as she bolts out of the room. 

Almost as soon as she leaves, another person bursts in. Through the gap, I can see Yoona is on the floor, slightly disoriented and dishevelled.
“JUNG SOOYEON!!” I look away from Yoona and to the voice that calls out my name. Tiffany is in the room, her arm in the grip of a smaller woman.
“S-sunny, you don’t need to do this, can I just go now?” Tiffany mumbles as she tries to free herself.
“No! You’re going to tell me why you cried and what this idiot did!” Sunny glares murderously at me.
“Sunny, let me go!” Tiffany is ignored when Sunny marches up to the desk, with Tiffany in tow.
“JESSICA YOU IDIOT! IT WAS YOUR ANNIVERSARY! HOW COULD YOU MAKE HER CRY?” Did I really want to explain what happened?

No.

“Sunny, please let go of my wife, she is in pain.”
“Are you trying to change the subject?!” Sunny grits her teeth.
“No, it’s just that I can see the pain literally on her face.”

Tiffany’s arm is turning red .
“I can’t feel my hand.”
“See.”

“Shut the up,” she glares at me again.
“Hey,” I raise my hands in defence, “just saying.”

Why is this Jessica friends with an overprotective psychopath?

 

 

 

_________________________
_________________________

I am super tired
I wanna sleeep
I dont want to go to school tomorrow
weekends should be three days instead of two