The Breadlands

The Rabbit Hole

I woke up to an amazing sight:

Tiffany Hwang in nothing but a white sheet.

My god. It’s like her body is sculpted from marble.

How is her skin so flawless? I should really ask sometime.

But hot damn that was some good frickle frackle last night.

I raise my arms to stretch. She shifts slightly and the blanket falls over her shoulders. I move my legs.

Oh.

Looks like I’m ready again.

Her lips look so inviting. Should I kiss her? But she’s still asleep.

I’m gonna do the thing.

Gonna do the thing.

I raise myself off the bed, propping my body up with my arms on either side of her head. And then I lean down to kiss her. For a while she doesn’t move, but she soon begins to respond and then when her eyes open, she circles my neck with her arms and pulls away with a sigh.
“You do know that it’s if you don’t have consent?” she smirks.
“Well, I’m sure that isn’t the case here, is it?” I laugh as she pulls me in for another kiss.

Hell yeah. Look who’s getting laid.

————————

We need to stop,” she says breathily.
“Agreed.”
Tiffany rolls over so she is looking straight up at the ceiling, “but Jesus Christ, you are good in bed.”
“Why, thank you.”
“When do you think we’ll go to the next universe?” she asks.
“I don’t know, soon maybe?”
“Hmm.”
“Why?”
“I kinda tired of this one. And Sunny is a…well…I don’t particularly want to be around her.”
“I feel ya.”

————————

The wind flows through my hair as I sit upon my gracious steed, the legendary rainbow-tailed purple unicorn.
“Tiffany, what the are we doing?” I turn to my right, where I see Tiffany on a hovering loaf of bread.
“Milady!” turning my head to the left, I see a shocked looking man in what seems to be a chain mail bathrobe adorned with small Hello Kitty stickers. He is riding a bicycle. “Please do not use such language!”
“Yeah what ever. Shut up,” I dismiss him with a wave and turn back to Tiffany.
She shrugs, “I don’t know. I’m riding a ing loaf of bread, for God’s sake.”
The bicycle man is now bug-eyed and his mouth hangs open, clearly incensed with our foul language.

LOL what a wuss.

“Hey you, uh, bicycle man?” Tiffany asks.
“Y-y-yes, milady?” he stammers as he regains his normal facial expression.
“Where are we going?”
“Why, to the bouncy castle! You are the Princesses of the Breadlands, and you are required to open the Sacred Temple of the Tripods!”

What.

Tiffany is looking at me with the most confused expression and I am sure I’m making the same face.

 

 

_________________________
_________________________

rlly short and also a new universe
NO LOVE YET
YALL GOTTA WAIT
now the crack truly begins
My friend asked my to show her this when I was finished because i sent her a few lines of it
but
she doesn't know I write fanfiction
and she isn't even a kpop fan
so
wh