A Little Bruising

The Rabbit Hole

“Well Hwang, since your last screw up actually happened, the season’s over and you aren’t champion, you should be training even harder. But since your pretty face is injured and the doctor says you can’t do for the next month, you’re just going to have to waste away for all that time,” says the balding, middle-aged man I assume is my coach. I honestly couldn’t care less about the next four weeks, as long as I get to see Jessica and don’t have to make fast movements.

“Alright cool. Are you gonna leave or do I need to show you the door?” I roll my eyes. He squints at me, and pauses all movements.
“Please don’t make me get up, I’m injured, as we were just discussing,” I say as I lean back to lie on the sofa. With one final squint, he leaves and slams the door shut. Without opening an eye, I listen and wait until I can’t hear his heavy footsteps anymore.
“Okay he’s gone now.”
“Oh thank god. You—well this universe’s Tiffany really needs to do the laundry. How much does she work out anyway? Everything smells like sweat and it’s gross,” Jessica says as she wrinkles her nose in disgust.
“Ah. Thanks for the warning. Guess which room I’m never going into? That one.”
“You’re such a lazy er,” she walks over and stands in front of me, “do you plan on ever getting off this sofa?”
“Nope. Come here,” with arms out stretched and eyes closed, I wait for the warmth of Jessica’s body to reach me. With a groan (from me), she lies on me and I feel her legs tangle with mine and her cold fingers move my hair out of my face.
“I don’t plan on getting off this sofa,” I whisper to where I think her ear is, “but I could do with getting off on this sofa.” She hits me, and my eyes open when I start to laugh and I can see the blush on her face. She regains her composure quickly and just stares at me with a blank look. the laughter dies away and I can only look into her eyes unsure of what she’s thinking and how to react.
“What?” I ask nervously. I get no response, but she does, however, grab my face and she kisses me until my head spins and my breathing exponentially increases in pace. It’s not long before neither of us have shirts on. She presses my back against the armrest of the sofa and adjusts her crotch on mine as she straddles me in an attempt to secure herself. With ever jerk I feel myself heating up and when my hand doesn’t know what to do with itself and ends up moving slowly up her back. When I reach her bra strap, her hand moves down my stomach and into my shorts. And while I enjoy all of this, in the back of my head I decide that maybe getting punched in the face wasn’t such a bad thing after all.

————————

I take back what I said about not wanting to make fast movements. I refuse to make any fast movements unless they involve me and Jessica doing things to each other. I don’t think I need to specify what “doing things” means, but I’m gonna. “Doing things” usually ends with one or both of us holding the other with dazed grins and heaving chests, hooded eyes and—just okay I’m not going to sugar coat this anymore than I need to. I’m not sure whether we’re lovers or just friends with very very good benefits. If either of us ever get into relationships, it’d probably be with each other, which is kind of inevitable seeing the immense amount of time we spend with each other. I mean I thought she was straight but the fact that we’ve had so much is proving other wise.

————————
————————

I might just be in love with Tiffany, which is not so problematic since there is no one we need to come out to, and I’m sure she might feel the same way, seeing as she has never refused my advances. But while she focuses more on the ual aspects of this ‘relationship’, I just want her to cuddle with me every night and I want her to kiss me out of love and not lust. We might have to work on the love part but I’m sure we’ll get there. I guess I just need to work on dropping more obvious hints. Like that time at hospital. And at the office, and like, an hour ago, when I kissed her.

Jesus she is really stupid. 

So ing stupid.

I just want to kiss her all day.

ing idiot.

Right after we she falls asleep, and I am left to regain my breath alone and in silence on this very conveniently spacious sofa. Her face is slightly bruised, and I feel sorry for a momemnt, before realising that if i didn’t punch her, we wouldn’t be here. And I think we won’t be in this universe for more than four weeks, so I guess I could just crash here for all that time and stay with the bae for all that time. 

Did I say bae? 

Wow. 

WooW. 

I’m just going to

refer to her as that

from now on

I mean she is a bae so

anyway

Aww look at her face. She’s sleeping right now, and she looks so peaceful and cute, and you can’t even tell that she’s the biggest idiot on earth. How adorable. I mean she’s sleeping so she won’t feel anything right? I guess not.

After I prop myself up on my side with my elbows, I move closer to her and hold her injured check gently, and after much consideration, I plant a kiss on her bruised skin. She doesn’t stir, so I remain there with my lips to her face for a little longer, before burying my face in her shoulder and smelling her hair. I love being with her so much.

 

 

_________________________
_________________________

WOW ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED THIS
WOWOOWOWOOW
im soRRY
after the breadland arc i totally ran out of ideas and also i never plan any of my stories which might explain some things
SOZ
anyway
that double line thingo indicates a change in POV
and jessica's in love probs i think
meanwhile tiffany just wants to do the frick frack
R THEY LOVERS???
R THEY FRENS W/BENEFITS????
WHO KNO
NOT EVEN ME
STAY TUNED
BBBYE