Second Encounter

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did she go?"

"Who?" Someone approached.

"My sister, Yoona," The raven-haired girl groaned, "I have to confirm something about prom night"

Another person came over them, "Oh yeah, she the one who responsible for the prom next week"

"Uh-huh, did any of you girls see her anywhere?"

"I saw her. Your sister, right?" A dark-brown haired girl asked.

The raven-haired girl nodded, "Yeah, where did you see her?"

"At the campus' park. She seems quite suspicious though," she said, as she leaned her back on the nearest wall.

The blonde-haired girl giggled, "Haha! I knew it"

Her twin joined, "Yeah yeah, I know what you mean by that, Hyo!"

'Stalking on the new girl?' The raven head frowned even more, "Ah, whatever, you twins didn’t take your medicine," she joked.

The dark-brown haired girl smiled, "Yeah, I think so too. Well, you better go to her now before she goes to somewhere else"

"Alright then, Thanks! Bye, twins!" The raven head grinned then ran away.

"Bye Yul!" The twins and Sunny shouted back.

-----------------------------------------

[Campus park]

 

‘Let's see, she has friends already? Oh, that's Liu and the younger Jung.’ A dark brown-haired girl stalking a certain person from a not-so-far distance. She flinched a bit when she watched the so-called 'Liu' kissed 'Jung' girl. 'Wait- T-that's not a lips-to-lips kiss, isn't it? Her friend and sister is bi? Liu and Jung is bi and they're together?' Then she noticed a red-haired girl who sat next to the girl he stalked. 'W-what if... the truth is... she's a bi too and got together with that re-'

"Yoona," Yuri poked her sister's shoulder, which made her jump in surprise.

Yoona groaned, "Dammit, Yul thought you were one of my lecturers!"

"Why would I be one of your lecturers?" Yuri frowned, "You're not skipping any classes, are you?"

"N-no! Of course not... I've finished my class two hours ago"

"So..." Yuri took a little peak to where Yoona was looking at a while ago, "You got a new hobby, huh?"

"W-what do you mean by that?" she asked, nervously.

Yuri pointed out her finger to a certain girl, sitting on a bench, eating a sandwich with her friends.

"What?" Acting as if she doesn't know what her sister was talking about.

Yuri sighed, "I know you're stalking that girl since she arrived yesterday,” eyes still on the auburn-haired girl.

"You like her too?" She asked, innocently. ‘If the older Jung really is bi, then there's possibility for them. But... I dunno if Yul is that kind of type.’

Yuri scratched the back of her neck, "Err... I don't think so, but I guess I might like her for some reason. I... met her before" She stopped, which made Yoona frowned,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Accidently."

****************

[Jessica’s side]

"Am, stop kissing me while we're on the campus!" The brown haired girl said, protesting at her girlfriend's sudden attack.

Amber grinned, "Sowwie, Duddungie"

"Oh yeah, Jessi," The red-haired girl shifted her head to Jessica. "You haven't told me what happen when you ran away after we landed, back at the airport"

"About that... Actually, one of the boys that I dated wanted revenge on me. So he followed me, then his gang chased after me, when I noticed them I ran away," She said looking away.

"T-that's... scary... unnie" Krystal said, staring at Jessica in horror.

"I think you should stop that habit, Jess unnie. What if they did more than that to you?" Amber said.

"But that's the first time they've gone that far," She said, still looking away. She then noticed a certain someone from a not-so-far distance. ‘It's that girl again, why does she look so familiar?’

"This is why you should try to stop and apologize for those boys. What a poor thing," Tiffany said, as she took a bite from her sandwich. Jessica only sighed in disagreement.

"Come to think of it. How did you survive from the guys who chased you?" She stopped, "It's not like you knocked them down by yourself?" Krystal asked curiously.

Jessica smiled, and shook her head lightly. "Of course not," She said, smiling at herself, "There was someone who helped me. He's... I don't know... but I felt something different when he was with me"

"You fell in love? With someone?" Tiffany asked, very curious with Jessica's story.

Krystal put her hands under her chin, "What's his name?"

"Uhm... It's Yuri, yeah..." Jessica said, smiling, "Yuri..." She muttered the name again.

Amber and Krystal were taken aback at the name, "That name sounds so familiar, where have I heard?" Amber frowned.

"Yuri? I guess there's someone who has that name at this campus," Krystal said plainly as she tried to remember.

Jessica and Tiffany seemed so determined, "R-really? He's... here?"

"At this campus too? What a destiny" Tiffany said, with her eyes sparkling like stars.

"I guess, but I'm not really that sure" She said, sounds a bit doubting.

"Uh-huh. There's a bunch of teenagers in this building. But hearing that name, I really felt like I heard it before!" Amber cheered.

"Unnie, did you remember how is he looks?" Krystal asked, "Like... his hair-style, style of clothing, eyes, tall or short, black or white, etc."

"Sure, I remember all of that" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "He was wearing a knee length short pant, a white t-shirt, and a black hoodie. He's taller than me, but shorter than an average guy. His skin was tanned. He was wearing a hoodie so I couldn’t see how long his hair was, and the color is a like a raven’s colour. The last is... his eyes, I really love his eyes. Even though he was wearing sunglasses I could clearly see it. It looks... beautiful for some reason, the way he stared at me, even just for a second, my heart skipped a beat. His eye color was brown, and his brown-eyes really suited with his hair color."

"Yup! There's someone who was similar to that?" Amber said, which made Jesica and the others smiled ever so widely.

Krystal moved closer to Amber's ear, "Am, if you're thinking the same person as me, then we should've make sure of that first" She whispered at her girlfriend.

Tiffany tilted her head, "Something wrong, Krys, Am?"

"Nu-uh," Amber shook her head, "It's just that... there's a bit of difference between what Jess unnie said and the person we thought it would be"

Jessica frowned, "What do you mean? What's the difference?"

"Before we tell you, I want to ask. Uhm... did he tell you his last name?" Krystal asked, with a bit serious tone.

Jessica shook her head, "No..." She muttered, "...he didn't tell me his last name"

Thunder struck Krystal. She sighed deeply and said, "U-unnie…A-are you sure that was a... 'Male'?"

"Yeah... Even though, his voice a bit... likes a girl but still, a girl wasn't as masculine as him," Jessica said, trying to make sure that the person she met was really a 'male'.

Amber looks a bit troubled for some reason, "Uhm... the difference is... the person you described, in this campus, was not a 'boy'"

Jessica and Tiffany was stunned, Krystal looks as troubled as her girlfriend. "No way, you must be kidding" Tiffany said, with a disbelief tone.

"You two, if this were a joke, it's totally not funny. So knock it off," Jessica said.

Krystal sighed, "We're not really sure about that though"

"But when you told us the name, described the person and the person didn’t even tell you their last name. We're pretty sure it was the same person as what we thought" Amber explained.

"So, what does it have anything to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter