The Game....

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch!" The girl got bumped on to someone, and she was certain that it's a male. ‘Well, what am I expecting? This place is so dark.’

"I-I'm sorry!" Surprisingly, the guy apologized and held his hand to the girl. "Did I hurt you?"

"N-no... Not really-"

"-two, one aaaaaannddd... ZERO!" The cupid stopped counting.

The other one still laughing so happily, watching those people wandering and shouting their lover's silly nickname are really entertain the two cupid on stage. "ALRIGHT! IT'S DONE! Keep your hands on the one you hold right now-"

"Cheerie-berrie!"

"Little-wolfie? I'm here!"

"Goddammit..." The cupid cursed a little, "NO ONE CALLS EACH OTHER AGAIN! The times up and I don't want to hear those silly nicknames!"

"Calm down a little, Hyo..." The twin tried to make Hyoyeon calm down. "Anyways, now you've found your partner. Now we can-"

"No." The other cupid cut Taeyeon's words.

Taeyeon frowned at her sister, "What d'ya mean? The game's ended here, right?" She whispered.

The other twin shook her head lightly, "I wanna make some new rule to find the Prom King & Queen. Listen carefully, you have to stick with your Partner In The Dark. I'm not gonna turn it on yet, and DJ, please put on some smooth music and make'em sway with their Partner In The Dark..."

‘What the heck are you thinking, Hyo?’ Yuri thought, not even letting go the hand who grabbed hers.

"Now, dance with your Partner In The Dark. The one who looks more intimate, will be chosen as the Prom King & Queen tonight! Remember, it's intimate, and sensual, get it? Alright, y'all may dance now..." Hyoyeon put a big grin on his face.

Jessica gulped in nervous. ‘What should I do...? I grabbed his hand first, but I can't just pull it to have a dance with me! But... I don't want to be force to do something horrible! Oh God, what to do?’ Unconsciously, Jessica tightened her grip with the hand. It seems like her action made the owner of the hand flinched and then...

"Sorry," The owner of the hand whispered softly as he pulled Jessica into a close distance, Jessica thought that this person is a guy, so she sighed in relief. He got his hand on Jessica's hips.

On the other hand, Yuri couldn’t do anything, she just indirectly asked the girl who grabbed her hand to dance. ‘I hope this girl don't mind to have a dance with me. GAH! I forgot that I'm pretty bad at it. Please... don't let me step on her feet, that would be SO DAMN EMBARRASSING!’

‘Oh, she had a pretty long hair... What a smooth hair...’ Yuri thought as she danced with her Partner.

-------------------------------------------------

Krystal smirked, as the person who grabbed her hand in the dark pulled her closer.

That's when she heard a familiar giggles, "A-Am?" Krystal asked with a disbelief tone.

"Hehe, it's so easy to find you, Soojung ah" Again, she let out a little giggles. "I can't believe you haven't recognize me when I grabbed your hand"

"Why didn't you tell me that it's- Oh whatever, I'm just glad it's you, Am," the younger girl tightened her embrace as she buried her face on Amber's chest.

••••••••••••••••••

‘Oh good God, this feels totally awkward! Sure this girl is fine with me pulling her into a dance, but seriously...’ Yuri managed to look to her surrounding a bit, she just realized that so many people are talking to each other. Mostly people started to ask names, ages, classes, hobbies and such, while she and her Partner kept silent with the dance.

Not long, someone bumped on her and made her distance with her partner even more closer. Looks like this girl enjoying it, because she started to wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck. Yuri flinched a little, knowing how her companion feels comfortable in her embrace now. ‘Wow... This is the closest distance I've ever had with someone.’ ‘

Yuri could feel the girl's breath against her own, she knew their faces were inches away to each other. Then... Click. It was a kiss, Yuri unconsciously moved closer and also the girl. ‘Oh no! I- I can't... Stupid, why am I so stupid!?’ Soon, she pulled back from the kiss and the hug. "I'm sorry, I have a girlfriend." With that, she ran away and searching for the exit door.

She found one, but with two guards on either side. "I need to get outside, this is urgent. Please..." The guards stepped aside and letting Yuri outside of the building.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did I kiss her? Just why? Why didn't she pushed me away? Why did she let me kiss her?" Ritsu keep talking to herself, questioning all the things that already happened.

She reached her car and leaned on it. Suddenly, her phone vibrated, and pressed the green button. "Yeah?"

"Sis, Appa just called me, he said he tried to call you but you didn't answer the phone. Why?"

"Ah that~ Well, I can't really pick up any phone call inside the building. So why is he callin' you?"

"He asked, if you already gave the invitation card to his old friend. If you haven't, you better hurry, Sis."

‘I forgot!’ Ritsu slapped her own forehead, "A-alright, tell dad I'm on my way, okay? Thanks, Yoongie!" And she ended the phone call.

She was about to go but she remembered Jessica. She decided to call her and ask if she wants to come along. "Sica?"

"Y-Yul? Why did you call me?"

"Well, I was-" Yuri frowned, because the phone suddenly ended. "What was that? Did she just hung up on me?"

Soon enough, she saw Jessica and Henry walk out of the building. Yuri ran towards them and talked to Jessica afterwards, "Hey, Sica!"

Jessica flinched, "H-hi... what are you doing here?"

"Uh... nothing, actually... I want to tell you something"

"What is it?" Jessica all of a sudden got nervous. It's Yuri and Henry, the two people she dated.

"Well, Yoona asked me to give some of invitation cards and one of them is addressed to your house. I wonder if you want to come along?"

"I-" Jessica's word was cut by the guy next to her.

Henry cleared his t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter