The Truth

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can someone make a poster for my story(ies)?? Thank You ^^

"OUCH! Can you be a little more gentle!?" Then the girl pressed even more on Yuri's cut on the corner of ..

"Shut up Yuri! Dammit..." The girl cursed under her breath as she tried to soften her hand's movement. "This is what you get for KISSING RANDOM GIRL! Be grateful that guy didn't kill you."

"SHE KISSED ME! DON'T YOU GET IT! ?"

"I told you to shut up... and don't make such noise, your parents might hear you." Yuri diverted her eyes. "You’re such a hot head."

Yuri grabbed a little towel from the dark-brown haired girl. "I'll do it myself. You can go to sleep now, I'm fine."

"Alright, just don't try to kill yourself 'cause of-"

"Sunny. Out. Now." Yuri ordered and glared. Once Suny left, Yuri deeply sighed. She closed her eyes shut, "...Sica..."

-------------------------------------------

[The next day.
University.]

 

Yuri was back to her life before Jessica came, practicing for some gigs and hangin' out with her friends. However, everything doesn't feel the same anymore... something in her was missing. ‘There's no way I could ask for a 'comeback'. Stupid, am I really want her to hurt me again? I'm such a whimp-’

"Yuri… can… can I talk to you?"

She sighed, she would never ignore Jessica even if she had to be late for class but they’re not together anymore. "Sorry, but my class will start in five," She walked away leaving Jessica.

Jessica wanted to cry but she held it in. "Couldn't get enough?" The twins who appeared out of nowhere said.

“What do ya want? Break her heart again?"

"Yah!" Yuri got enough of the rudeness the twins were showing. "Knock it off."

They stopped and followed Yuri.

••••••••• Afternoon Break •••••••••

 

"Henry oppa, when and how did you get those bruises?" Tiffany asked as she tried to put medicine on Henry's bruised cheek. She noticed the tension in the air between her best friend and cousin. Of course she knew what happened during prom night. "Would you two stop acting childish? I hate to see my cousin being an enemy of my friend."

"Sorry, Tiff..." Jessica said and stood from her chair. "I'm really sorry, Oppa. I dated you and Yuri at the same time. I only... played with you."

Henry sighed, "I’m sorry too. Especially to you, cous’... I shouldn't have done that."

"What’s done is done, theres nothing you could change." Jessica flinched as those words reminded her of that night.

Jessica cleared , "Tiff... I... I need to go. Excuse me," And she ran to her car and drove home.

----------------------------------

[Jung Residence]

 

"Ah, you're home already?" A man said without turning his attention from the newspaper. Hearing no reply but a door slamming, he decided to talk with Jessica. Maybe… just maybe he could help her. He knocked the door twice, "Sooyeon?"

"Come in." Jessica softly said.

He stared at his eldest daughter with a worried look. "Did anything happen?" He asked, and sat on Jessica's bed.

"Some things are just... pretty complicate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter