Prom Night...

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri decided to help Tiffany's band to perform at the Prom three days ago, and asked her sister to replace her as a pianist in her own band with the twins and Sunny. At first, Yonna said 'No' but after a little bit push from her, Yonna finally changed her mind.

Tonight is Prom Night that everyone has been waiting for, but for a certain auburn-haired girl, tonight would be a disaster.

Jessica finished getting ready for the Prom Night, she just combed her hair before got interrupted by her cell phone. "Hey there, Princess," the person on the other line said.

She let out little chuckles, "Yul, your starting to sounds like my parents. Anyways, why did you call? Aren't you getting ready for the Prom?"

"Why Princess? I called you like that because tonight you’re a Princess. Anyhow, I just wanted to ask if you want to go there together… I'm not forcing you or anything!"

"Cut that cheesy line. Well," Jessica looks guilty because Henry will be the one taking her tonight. “I... I've made a promise to go there with Tiff... Y-you should've asked me the other day..."

"Oh, it's okay. I guess I'll see you at the Prom, huh?" Yuri sounded disappointed but then again, Jessica was right. She should've asked her a few days ago.

"Yeah. See you there, Yul-" Jessica heard someone hitting a car's horn for several times already. "I... I gotta go now, bye~"

---------------------------------------------

"Okay, off to go!" BOM! The car doesn't seem to be in a good mood as like its owner. Yuri groaned and opened the car's hood, she coughed when the machine let out smoke

A man walks towards her with a big grin, "Is this the right time for me to come to the rescue, Cinderella?"

"Appa, Cinderella never wears a suit." Tonight Yuri decided that she'll wear a simple suit. Not too formal though, but for her dad to see Yuri like this, it's just a normal thing.

(AN: Thats her suit without the hat though)

"Oh sorry, my bad. Well, Prince perhaps?" He said with a little wink teasingly on Yuri.

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Anyways, I have no idea what you do, but... I need your help now"

Mr. Kwon kept grinning as he heard his daughter finally said that she needs help from him. "And... what is it?"

"Can I borrow your car just for tonight?"

-----------------------------------

"Wait, why everyone using mask?"

"Why aren't we using one?"

"Are we in the wrong Prom Night?"

"I'm sorry," A guy said as he got in their way. "You can't enter the building without your mask on."

Taeyeon scratched the back of her neck. "Wait, no one told us that we have to wear a mask."

"Make some exception, will you?" Hyoyeon said, supporting her twin in the protest.

"I'll call Yoong, maybe she could help us out here." Sunny dialed Yonna's number. "Yoong?"

"Sunny unnie. What's with the sudden-call? Have you arrived at yet?" Yoona asked in a single line.

"Yeah, we're outside the building but the guy won’t allow us to get inside without our mask, sadly, none of us know that a mask is required!"

"Ah, sorry about that, unnie… Can you give the phone to that guy?"

Sunny gave her phone to the guy. "This is Minho, what's up?" The guy said simply.

"Minho ssi, this is me, Yoona. Just let those three people in without mask, I have their mask in here, so just let them in, okay?"

"Alright, is that all?" He asked again.

"Yes," then Minho gave the phone back to Sunny. "You can go in now. Have a fun party~"

••••••••••••••••••

Taeyeon put her mask on, "Whoa, I can't recognize a soul!"

"We're the only ones who doesn’t have a mask..." Sunny sighed and grabbed the twins by the hand. "C'mon, we gotta find Yoong and get our mask on!"

"Hide your face, Tae! Don't let people recognize us, or else it would be hard to get a random girl in the dance floor!" Hyoyeon shouted.

BUMP! "Ouch!" Sunny fell down on the ground after she accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry..." She said as she got up.

"No no no, I'm sorry. I can't see anything clear in here-" Sunny then realized, it was a girl and she looked like Yoona . "...Sunny unnie?"

"Ah, it's you, Yoong~ I thought you were a random person runnin' off like a stupid"

"Yoong! Our masks!" Hyoyeon shouted with a rather loud voice, but not loud enough since the room was filled with the music from the big speakers.

"Yeah yeah, where are our masks, Yoong?" Taeyeon joined her twin as she approched the taller girl.

Yoona scratched the back of her head and smiled, "Come with me to the backstage!"

---------------------------------------

"Damn, full parking lots. C'mon... C'mon... There must be left at least one spot for me..." Yuri kept groaning as she looked around the parking lot. Finally, after what felt like hours going round and round, she found an empty spot nearby the front of the building's main door. "Gotcha'!" She hurried to the spot before some other people take it first.

Yuri got out of her car and flinched when she heard a familiar voice. "I said no holding hands!" It was a girl's voice.

"Why? We're dating, Jessica!" This made Yuri stunned; she slowly turned her head to the two people who was walking behind her.

Unfortunately, the guy and his girlfriend is no longer there. Yuri shook her head lightly and brushed off her thoughts. “I must be thinkin' too much about her," she sighed. "Talkin' bout Sica... maybe I should call her now," Yuri grabbed her cell phone and dialed Jessica’s number.

"Hello? Who is this?" Jessica asked, it made Yuri frown with how loud Mio's voice on the other line.

"It's me, Yuri. Didn't you save my number?" She asked back.

"Oh, sorry! It's so crowded, loud and dark in here!"

Yuri sighed in relief. "So you're inside already?"

"Yes! Where are you? And- Wait- Yul, if you arrived already, go to the backstage, okay?"

"Alright, see ya there!" Jessica hung up the phone first. "Why does she sound like she’s in a hurry? Oh well, just go inside and straight to the backstage- Whoop, wait-" Yuri opened her car's door and grabbed her own mask.

••••••••••••••••••

[Backstage]

 

"Sorry, you can't enter the backstage. Only performers with the backstage-passes are allowed to pass."

Yuri groaned. She wanted to just take off her mask and show the guards that she was Yuri, the pianist. But Yuri didn’t want people to recognize her in this party, at least not yet until they announce the Prom King & Queen. Moreover, Yuri never thought that Yoona was serious with the security. When Yoona said she'll the security will be tight, Yuri just shrugged it off.

‘Dammit, Yoong! I thought you're kidding about the backstage-passes thing!’ She scratched the back of her neck and laughing nervously. "W-well... You see... I left it at my dorm... But I-"

"Yul/Yuri unnie," it was Amber and Krystal.

It's kind of surprising for Yuri, considering the two can easily recognize her. ‘Must be my height.’ Yuri turned her head, "You two just arrived?"

Amber nodded and frowned when she noticed that Yuri seems to have a little problem with the guards. "Why didn't you enter the backstage, Yul unnie?"

Yuri scratched the back of her neck. "Haha... About that... I left my backstage-pass at my dorm... He won't let me in..."

"As I thought, you and Amber would forget you passes," Kystal said.

"And as I thought, you'd come help us, right, Duddungie?" Yuri teased with a wink, making Krystal a little surprised with the nickname.

"Yul unnie, you can't call her that! Only I can call Krystal with Duddungie." This time, Yuri got surprised with the statement.

Yuri was about to talk back to that, but she realized that they have to perform in a few minutes from now. "Anyways, we need to go now. There all waiting."

"Alright, let's just go to the backstage now..." Krystal walked to the guards and showing her backstage-pass. She told the guards that Yuri was the pianist and amber was guitarist in their band.

The older girls sighed in relief, "See? It's easy! Haha!" She said as she put her arms on the back of her head while walking.

••••••••••••••••••

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter