Yuri's Family

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I heard my sister has a new boyfriend," the younger girl said, tapping her pen on the book. "Is that true?"

The blonde girl nodded. "Mhm, its Tiff unnie’s relative. That new transfer student, Duddun-" She received a glare from the other girl "I mean, Krystal..."

"Good morning love birds" The red-haired girl turned to the other girl.

"Good morning unnie" The two girls said in reply.

Krystal frowned, "Aren't you supposed to come here with my sister?" She asked, looking around.

"Ah, about that," Tiffany sat on the chair. "Henry just picked Jessica up this morning, so they went there together" She let a bit of nervous smile.

"Were you sick unnie?" Amber asked, in a concern tone. The blonde girl noticed something that bugging her friend's mind. "You look pale~"

Krystal also noticed it, and decided to ask. "You don't seem so happy hearing that Henry oppa picked Jess unnie up today, is something wrong, Tiff unnie?"

"Y-yes" Tiffany nodded slowly, "It's about them... Henry is the same type as Jessi... I'm afraid he'll dump her first..."

Krystal was stunned. "Why don't you tell Jess unnie about it?" Amber asked.

"Only if I could, I will..." Tiffany inhaled, "On the other side, I also don't want my cousin to get hurt... I don't want them to hurt each other..."

"Well, then just let them be unnie..." Krystal sighed in annoyance. "...My sister should've known when to stop her childish behavior on boys" She said, looking away.

Amber nodded in agreement with her girlfriend. "I agree with Krys, Jessica unnie should learn, and if she gets dump… that’s her lesson..."

------------------------------------

"Hey, where were you? I’ve been looking for you everywhere," The blonde-haired guy said taking Jessica's hand. "C'mon, let's go now-"

"W-wait-" Jessica stared at the other girl who was standing in front of her. "Y-Yuri... I'm going back first, okay? I-I'll see you tomorrow" She said, stuttering.

Yuri smiled, "Yeah, sure and uh..." she frowned at the guy behind her girlfriend. “I haven't seen you before, the new transfer student?"

"Oh, you're the pianist-girl, rumours spread around about you, uh..." He stopped, when he had no idea the girl's name. "...Yuri, right?" He asked mirroring Yuri's face.

"Yeah. Well, the rumours are more about you though. Anyway, what's your name?" Yuri asked  as she offered a hand-shake.

The blonde-haired guy took Yuri’s hand, "Henry, Henry Lau"

"The Lau family, what an honor to know you, Henry ssi" Yuri smiled. ‘Another rich-guy. Well, they're right about the new rich-guy.’

Jessica looked more nervous. She cleared a bit to get an attention, "So... Can we go now? Tiff and the others are waiting in front of the gate"

"Sure," Henry took Jessica's hand again, but she just pulled her hand away from Henry’s.

Jessica took her phone from her pocket and sent Yuri a message.

From: Sica

To: Yul

Sorry that Henry interrupted. Can I call you later?

 

From: Yul

To: Sica

Yeah, no prob~ ^^ See ya later!

"So, he’s Tiffany’s cousin?” Yuri sighed, then walked towards her own car. "Anyway, where's the twins and Sunny? I thought they wanted to go to my parents' house together…"

Yuri's car was not in a good condition. So she asked the people around her to push her car until the machine works. She bowed down and said thanks to the people who helped her. ‘Maybe they already go there before me.’

-----------------------------------

"U-uhm... Can I go home with Tiiff today?" Jessica asked.

Henry frowned, "What? We're going to see a movie today, remember?" He said

"Yes, I remember. But this is important; we could go to see the movie the next day or any other time"

"Is Tiffany more important to you now?"

"Now don't act so selfish like that. She's your cousin and my close friend"

"Don't advised me, I hate it"

"Whatever, I’m still goin home with her today"

Sighing, "Okay, but I'll call you tonight"

"I can't. I'm studying," she said.  Tiffany waves at Henry and drove Jessica and herself home.

"So what happened?" Tiffany asked, eyes on the road.

Jessica let out a deep sigh. "God... I'm so tired of him," she said looking through the window. "But I need him in anyway..."

"Jessi, these days you and Henry don't get along as well as the first time you met him. Why is that?" Tiffany asked, in a concern tone.

"Maybe it's because I’m..." She took a deep breath. "...dating someone else?" Jessica finished.

Tiffany stepped on the breas. "What?" She asked, totally shocked. ‘She's cheating? With who?’

"Uhm... Tiff... This is why I wanted to go home with you, there's something... I need to tell you..." Jessica said hesitantly.

When Jessica was about to say something, Tiffany said, "Wait- Let's go to a Forever9 café, okay?" Jessica nodded in agreement.

--------------------------------------

[2 PM

Yuri's parents' house]

 

Yuri went to her parents’ house. She was supposed to go there after class with the twins and Sunny, but the three of them was nowhere to be found.

"Welcome back, Ms. Kwon" The gate-keeper said as he opened the big gate of the Kwon residence.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter