Chapter 11

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Day After]


A woman looked at Yuri with a glare and said, “You disappoint me Yuri.”
"She already apologize Soonhee. Forgive her already." Her husband said.
Kwon Soonhee, Yuri’s mother, was not in a good mood. "Shut up! You too, Sungho! Tell me why didn't you tell me about this Kwon Yuri!?"
Yuri groaned and faced her mother nervously. "We just started dating last night."
‘She's a terrible liar.’ Sungho thought. "I... I guess that settles things here, right Soonhee?"
"You're like Samchon Yul." A dark-brown haired girl commented. 
"Hush! Tell me the truth, Yuri.”
"Okay, me and Jessica started dating just a few weeks ago."
"What happened?" Yuri shot her mother with a ‘what-do-you-mean’ look. "Why did you said you two just got together last night?"
"That... I can't talk about." Soon enough, the family ate breakfast in silence. Yoona who was quiet the whole time decided to break it.
"I... I have to go now. Unnies, are you two coming?" Yuri got up and ignored her parents while Sunny excused herself. Yoona, on the other wasn’t used to this kind of atmosphere and decided to do something. "Appa, Umma, do you guys want me to talk to her?"
"Its okay and you better go, I bet your sister is in a bad mood to wait." Yoona nodded and excused herself.
When Yuri said she was driving, the two knew that can arguing with Yuri was useless. the drive to the University was silent and like this morning's breakfast, Yoona broke it. "Wait. Isn't she...?"
Yuri turned her head and looked at the direction Yoona was looking at. It was a bus stop filled with people.
"No hell way. What is she doing?" Sunny said with a lot of disbelief look. Yuri pulled over and is about 10 meters away from the bus stop. "She looks like she’s in trouble. Don't you want to offer her a ride?" She asked after they saw the auburn-haired girl getting pushed off causing her to miss her bus.
"Why?"
"Uh... because she's your girlfriend?" Another question answered by another question.
"Good answer, but that's also my reason on why I'm not offering her any ride."
This confused Sunny and Yoona more. "Oh… So…. if we're not offering her a ride. Can we go? I don’t want to miss my class." 
-----------------------------------------
[Seoul University]

 

"Why didn’t you just call me to pick you up?"
"I didn’t want to disturb you and- Ouch!" A girl groaned softly. "I think, I need to sit."
Tiffany looked at her friend with a worried expression but she knew that what happened is something Jessica liked. "So, you really took the bus?"
"Yeah. Well, dad offered to have someone drive me, but I said no. I wanted to know how it feels to ride a bus to here… And it kind of reminded me our high school years."
"Ah, it really does remind you of the old times.”
"Mornin’," A short haired girl with her girlfriend said.
"Morn- unnie?" Krystal stopped as she felt something odd about her sister. A sprained ankle is not really visible but when its your sister... "Did you trip unnie?"
"Yes she did." Tiffany answer.
"How come?"
"Someone had accidentally pushed me and... fell. I got up but it was to painful so i think i sprained it."
"Who is it? Is it someone who studies here?" 
"I believe it's not someone from this school. Since your sister took the bus."
"Bus...?" She said slowly with a  hint of disbelief in her tone. When Jessica was about to explain the bell rang. “OMO! Thats my next class. See you later unnies.” She left leaving Amber with her sister and Tiffany.
“Uhmm... Tiff unnie and I will send you to your class then unnie."
"You don't have to, I mean... my class is near here... you guys can go now."
"Are you su-"
“ I have to go unnies I have a new teacher today!” Amber said and apologized.


Mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter