This is it?

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah, beat that! HAH! Who's the boss? ME! Hahaha!"

"Yuri?" A lady opened Yuri's door and approached  her. "Why did you- Who is that?" Soonhee frowned. "What did I say about taking someone inside your room, Kwon Yuri? So this is why you didn't go back to your Appa’s party"

"What?" Yuri stared at her mother. She facepalmed herself and nervously laughed. "It's Jessica, Umma… I kinda forgot she was still here... sleeping..."

Soonhee's eyes went wide, "J-J-Jessica? So you-" Seeing as how her daughter dressed, she looked like a mess. Not really, but it’s enough to make her mom think something happened.

"Umma! We didn't do anything in here!"

 

[Flashback]

 

"Can I stay here? I don't really like parties..." The auburn-haired girl said and looked down to hide her flustering face.

"Alright, I'll stay here too then." Minutes (or hours) passed, they both didn’t do anything. Sometimes they would meet each others eyes then look away.

Yuri saw Jessica yawn and said, "Why don't you take a nap? You look tired."

"No, thank you. It's... I mean, I don't feel comfor-"

"It's okay. I won't do anything stupid." Yuri walked and her XBox. "Seriously, you look tired... just take a nap. I'm sure someone would come to tell you if you have to leave."

"...Thanks." Jessica said before entering the dreamland.

[End]

 

Yuri finished her story why Jessica is now sleeping on her bed. Before her mother could talk, she said, "We didn't do anything, Umma..."

"I trust you. Joonho Oppa thought Jessica left before him. I better call her Appa and tell him that she’s staying here tonight"

"No need Umma. I'll wake her up and take her home..."

"Okay, just make sure you don’t come home too late?"

"Yes, Umma..." Once her mom left the room, Yuri sighed and sat down beside Jessica. "How do i wake you up?" Yuri stared at the beautiful angel in front of her. ‘She looks so helpless, but cute. She must be having a really nice dream now to be able to smile like that.’

“W-where am- Y-Yuri?" Jessica's eyes went wide.

Yuri smirked and decide to tease Jessica. "What was that? You didn't say something like that when we did it?"

"NO! We didn't do anything! Please tell me you're lying!"

‘It's not like she'll become pregnant if we do ‘that’. I'm still a girl!’ "Hey, don't worry. I'm just kidding Haha, actually we need to get you home now."

Jessica was confused and tilted her head in a cute manner, "H-home?" She looked around the room and understood why Yuri was there. “WHAT TIME IS IT!?" Jessica started to panick.

"Uh, it's..." Yuri looked at the clock on her nightstand. "...ten past twelve..." She whispered.

"Dad will definitely mad at me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter